Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many captchas did you solve till now?  (Read 741 times)
freebitcoins4u (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:53:58 PM

so we are all using faucets everyday, how many captcha do you think you solved till now?

i think mine is over 50,000 !!!
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 08:04:51 PM

O man...
I think I did more, a lot more.
Just for the MRAI rush I was doing more than  1000 a day  Roll Eyes for like 8-10 days...
Before that I made 0.3BTC from ePay's faucets, that's have to translate in to more than 300K captchas solved. Not to mention some random claims from faucetbox, so roughly that can be around half of a freaking million captchas. And what about those not related to bitcoin? Its better not to think of all that time lost in solving this THING. 

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:08:06 PM

O man...
Just for the MRAI rush I was doing more than  1000 a day  Roll Eyes for like 8-10 days...
Before that I made 0.3BTC from ePay's faucets, that's have to translate in to more than 300K captchas solved. Not to mention some random claims from faucetbox, so roughly that can be around half of a freaking million captchas. And what about those not related to bitcoin? Its better not to think of all that time lost in solving this THING. 

Woah, in how much time have you got all these hundreds of thousands completed? I thought and still am thinking it's simply a time waster as you're not getting too much off them. For Indians and people coming from other countries, however.. It's like a dream to get that much an hour. Respect to you!
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:13:51 PM

LOL
That's a good question, the answer is a LOT.
What a way to spend the life, ah?
And I don't know what's more boring... Impossible level of solvemedia or when google recaptcha fail on the first try.
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK, I hate captchas!

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 08:14:58 PM

O man...
Woah, in how much time have you got all these hundreds of thousands completed? I thought and still am thinking it's simply a time waster as you're not getting too much off them. For Indians and people coming from other countries, however.. It's like a dream to get that much an hour. Respect to you!
Well, I'm talking about two years time span here.
So in fact its not that impressive, but still you are 100% right. Time wasted but that was a while back, I was a total noob in BTC so I was happy with the dust earnings.
Back then bitcoins where worth ~300$ so that effort got rewarded with doubled value...
THX for the resp Wink even if sarcasm.  

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:17:28 PM

I would have to say in the 9 months I've used bitcoin faucets I would say at even 15 a day I've done maybe 4000 so props to you guys who have done 100k
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 11:07:46 PM

Very good question. I never tried to think how much life I wasted to solve captchas. Now I looked to my freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in and I claimed from these faucets 7000+7000=14000 times. If add other directly paying faucets, faucetbox faucets and altcoin faucets I think it can be 50000-60000 captchas. Also many captchas was solved incorrect, because it was to hard.
It's interesting how many hours and days of my life I wasted (and still wasting) on faucets.

Kyhm

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stronger

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:51:05 PM

O man...

Impressive mate!!
It looks you're so hard working on solving captcha and not only hundreds but thousand of captcha a day..

1JJzYHEm4pfFWxJqvMGdf57rXfeFGYxFu1
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:33:15 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 08:49:32 AM by isen

A lot and I hate solvings captchas(especially the solvemedia ones ) that's why i never tried any of these captcha sites like megatypers.Sitting in front of a PC screen and solving hundreds of them every hour for a few pennies is a big waste of time for me.I did it only once when the MRAI project was still active and I regret it even though the earnings were much better than a typical captcha solving site.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:13:01 AM

I never counted probably around 10,000 captcha had me finished when i still playing faucet and with captcha you can make money too if you can type quickly.
inTech

Activity: 213

BitRevenues.com | Free Bitcoin Lottery

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:36:31 AM

In the past I uses faucet but I do not think I solved more than 100 per days. Today, I rarely use faucet or visit site that require captcha so my guess is that I solved about 10 000 captchas since I first encountered one.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:39:08 AM

Oh my god that is really crazy number of captchas, How much do you get from solving that many of captchas in faucet?Mine is around 100 per day or even lower in faucets paying more than 1000 satoshi atleast. So may be i have completed around 5,000 captchas or even lower than that till now in past two month.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
freebitcoins4u (OP)

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:40:40 PM

i used to think that its a waste of time, but if you are bored at work, why not earning few satoshi? Smiley

when i do it at home its always when i listen to music, podcasts or lectures. so in this way it doesnt count as a waste of time.
moves

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:40:53 PM

A lot. Maybe in the thousands, but I don't faucet much.

███
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:18:52 PM

i have been working at captcha company several years and i could typing 1000-1200 captcha per hour but i was never counting how many captcha i have solve till now and maybe if i had counting it approximately hundreds of thousands captcha currently
prabowo96

it's showtime

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:22:11 PM

i have been working at captcha company several years and i could typing 1000-1200 captcha per hour but i was never counting how many captcha i have solve till now and maybe if i had counting it approximately hundreds of thousands captcha currently

I still don't know why people do this jobs.
Sounds like the worst job of the world, I preffer cut some grass or things like that and still get a better revenue.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:05:35 AM

Well people do faucets since the begining, and if i were able to earn 100k in 1 hour i would be doing faucets again, but in the general its a waste of time, when i were at them i do believe i have made atleast 200k captchas as i were spending 3-6 hours daily online.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:22:27 AM

I think i solve captcha around 80,000+ the time when i was starting i used to claim everyday almost all day for about 1 month and half .that was a faucet with 5 seconds time interval to claim again . I am happy that time to claim and everytime i have save sone 0.0005 i used to invest it on cloudmining .hehe luckylily my investment was gone about 3weeks they run and scam.
But now i've been solving it on some login features on my account.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:36:02 AM

i believe its more than 500k i have solved chaptha since 2k12 it was clicksense, neobux and others, after that i embraced bitcoin for the first time, typed chaptha on faucet and i stoped coz i was so tired to collected bitcoin from the faucet besides i found the way to make easy money, but the last one was raiblocks, yeah now the chaptha is so fun, you just need to selected the combination of the pics
prabowo96

it's showtime

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:31:35 AM

I think i solve captcha around 80,000+ the time when i was starting i used to claim everyday almost all day for about 1 month and half .that was a faucet with 5 seconds time interval to claim again . I am happy that time to claim and everytime i have save sone 0.0005 i used to invest it on cloudmining .hehe luckylily my investment was gone about 3weeks they run and scam.
But now i've been solving it on some login features on my account.

So you don't invest it on a cloudmining, and yes on a ponzi scheme... There's 2 things completly different...

i believe its more than 500k i have solved chaptha since 2k12 it was clicksense, neobux and others, after that i embraced bitcoin for the first time, typed chaptha on faucet and i stoped coz i was so tired to collected bitcoin from the faucet besides i found the way to make easy money, but the last one was raiblocks, yeah now the chaptha is so fun, you just need to selected the combination of the pics

captcha is so fun? hahahaaha you got to be kidding

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: