Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT HOT HOT!!!] THE AWS MACHINE [HOT HOT HOT!!!]  (Read 956 times)
RFX (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

No you're not

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:31:20 PM

Please read this carefully.  This is a unique offer not only because of the product offered but also because of the time I decided to put it out.

Many of you came to me lately and asked for AWS accounts; while it is true I have some of them, it is not economically feasible for me to give them away for cheap instead of utilising them every month for what they can do best.

So here’s an alternative solution for you Smiley

Want to start a large-scale computing business with a super-small investment? Want to run your computing nodes, coin or otherwise, on superb infrastructure and 99.99% uptime? Want to just test some things out on AWS without burning your current identity and credit? Or simply to have a VPS business that you can live from an entire year?

Introducing

*** The AWS Machine ***

The Ultimate AWS Account Creator -  fully running and updated with the latest procedures for creating clean, pristine AWS accounts on a large scale.

Here is a wonderful piece of software that was created and tested in about three months, which does all the work of creating AWS accounts for you.

So what does it include?

• Fully automatic flow of account creation for unlimited AWS accounts* (*will run as long as you supply the bot with necessary credentials);
  • Intelligent AI that completely emulates human behaviour, recovers and retries on errors if they appear and reports on every stage of execution;
  • Automatic change of and preservation of IP for every new account created;
  • Automatic match-up of name, phone #, and address so they are consistent with each other (and with IP of course);
  • Automatic bypassing of all AWS security (featuring anti-captcha implementation and automatic call receive & dial);

What do you need to do? Provision the bot with a number of elements well in advance (the guide explains what they are), set and forget the AWS Machine and enjoy your day.  Making money was never easier Smiley

I am putting out a VERY LIMITED AMOUNT of copies of my AWS Machine with the obvious request of not spreading them around, and I will offer support for customisation for every copy that ships out. For this software to keep working, it is important to not be abused so it would generate profit for every one of us for a long, long time Smiley

There are additional services that need acquired and set up (not a huge investment and keeps the quality of accounts high) and I will instruct you how to do this and configure your copy specifically for you for these services.

This is a huge offer and not just a credit code so no vouch copy; the people who know me or dealt with me know I am a serious provider and strive for finest quality in delivery. I look forward to offer the same to you.

Price: $300 BTC

PM me now for details.

RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:43:43 PM

*will run as long as you supply the bot with necessary credentials

what are credentials?

CC and phone number
RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:04:43 PM

Are we in good company? Here is a fresh piece for those of you that want to get a broader perspective:

http://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-closes-record-high-stock-price-2016-9
RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:56:16 AM

Oh yes and it makes coffee too  Cheesy
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:13:17 AM

what are credentials?

CC and phone number

Only cc and phone numbers? What about the IPs? Does it get them on its own?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:15:33 AM

what are credentials?

CC and phone number

yes, address and IP are generated to match the CC and phone number
johnsmithx

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:29:27 AM

what are credentials?

CC and phone number

yes, address and IP are generated to match the CC and phone number

So if I provide a cc and phone from Brazil it will automatically somehow pulls a Brazil IP out of a hat? What if that IP, however it got it, is used by someone else using your AWS MACHINE, too? Then we both would create an AWS account using the same Brazil IP.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:50:50 AM

So if I provide a cc and phone from Brazil it will automatically somehow pulls a Brazil IP out of a hat? What if that IP, however it got it, is used by someone else using your AWS MACHINE, too? Then we both would create an AWS account using the same Brazil IP.

This is configured and has been running only for US for some hundreds of accounts by now but if you prefer I can prepare you a version that does the same for Brazil Smiley

Once you get this I will show you where to get phone numbers and CCs from to keep consistency in identity data.

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:00:29 AM

This is configured and has been running only for US for some hundreds of accounts by now but if you prefer I can prepare you a version that does the same for Brazil Smiley

Once you get this I will show you where to get phone numbers and CCs from to keep consistency in identity data.

Brazil was just an example. Ok, so it's preconfigured for the US IPs. Is it running on my computer or on a vps? Do I have to have a US IP myself on my computer to begin with for this to produce a US-based account?

RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:03:50 AM

Running completely unattended on Amazon VPSes..  Yes, the cloning is real Smiley

No it doesn't depend on your IP, the software changes proxies according to identity.
johnsmithx

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:26:07 AM

Running completely unattended on Amazon VPSes..  Yes, the cloning is real Smiley

No it doesn't depend on your IP, the software changes proxies according to identity.

Using AWS to generate an AWS account, hilarious Smiley

An account created this way is the usual 2-region/2-instance or better?

RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:33:49 AM

Running completely unattended on Amazon VPSes..  Yes, the cloning is real Smiley

Using AWS to generate an AWS account, hilarious Smiley

An account created this way is the usual 2-region/2-instance or better?

I know, it was my idea Smiley

After verification is finished they come as 2 region 2 instance yes. You need to mature and operate them for further limit lifting.
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:46:14 AM

Is it possible to setup cryptocoin mining on the AWS platform without any problem? Because your price will worth it if that is possible.

RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:25:55 PM

Is it possible to setup cryptocoin mining on the AWS platform without any problem? Because your price will worth it if that is possible.

ricku that depends on which coins you want to mine and for how long. Too many users these days are just burning in a few days accounts made carefully in one or two months - this is actually why AWS security and limit management has changed so much in the past half year.

So if you want to mine with your AWS's, this is perfectly legal and I can even help you up set up something like this, but you need to not overload your accounts to keep them in good standing.

RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:46:02 PM

the short answer is: yes, it is possible.
bit_wizard

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:12:30 PM

PM sent.
RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:20:54 PM

PM sent.

Check inbox pls.
RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:08:17 PM

Features added 26.09.2016:

* email reporting and remote configuration;

* selective manual mode for advanced customisation;

* default vcc provider changed to better service.

scott_w

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:53:13 PM

Features added 26.09.2016:

* email reporting and remote configuration;

what do you mean by :

RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:07:15 PM

1. you can choose to lock some of the data with your own, or with preferred ones (say, you are making few accounts on the same name or with the same address like in the case of a company or just want to use the same phone number and vcc info few more times - my favourite);

2. updated recommended vcc provider
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: