Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT HOT HOT!!!] THE AWS MACHINE [HOT HOT HOT!!!]  (Read 953 times)
seradj0

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:48:57 PM

it will be good if you provide the vcc with it.

Geek,
RFX (OP)

Activity: 139

No you're not

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:57:15 PM

Just to be clear: each created account *has* vcc and phone number attached otherwise it could be verified.

Getting those is a different discussion and for that I can offer you my sources once you get the product.

Hope this explains.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:39:31 PM

That's not really possible. RFX could sell AWS accounts with vccs, or AWS account generator with vcc generator, but he can't sell AWS generator with vcc. Vcc is a particular thing for a particular AWS account, you can't sell a generator (that could generate many accounts) with a particular vcc (which can be usually used with a single account). But he will advice you on how to get (or, "generate") vccs, or so he says.

Just to be clear: each created account *has* vcc and phone number attached otherwise it could couldn't be verified.

typo

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
(Worldwide)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:26:17 PM

whether This works manual or automatic ?

RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:05:00 AM

That's not really possible. RFX could sell AWS accounts with vccs, or AWS account generator with vcc generator, but he can't sell AWS generator with vcc. Vcc is a particular thing for a particular AWS account, you can't sell a generator (that could generate many accounts) with a particular vcc (which can be usually used with a single account). But he will advice you on how to get (or, "generate") vccs, or so he says.

Exactly. Both vcc and phone number for the account have to be valid and working.

Just to be clear: each created account *has* vcc and phone number attached otherwise it could couldn't be verified.

typo

guilty  Embarrassed
RFX (OP)

No you're not

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:06:20 AM

whether This works manual or automatic ?

fully automatic, but it has manual override if you need it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: