Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my American Express Serve Account  (Read 563 times)
Atari--- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:14:13 PM

Selling it for for bitcoins. It's fully verified. I can easily prove its my account. I don't use it anymore and I see a lot of people using it to buy and sell bitcoins as on sites such as Paxful. I thought someone else may make better use of it. You can use the account anywhere American Express is accepted. Their is no monthly fees, when you go to reload the card there is no fee to reload. It's easy to send and receive money also with no fees. I am looking for someone trustful considering I'll have to give away a lot of my personal information such as my SSN, Address, Sate, Email and Passwords. I'm looking for 100$ in bitcoins. My cell is 704-726-7529 please feel free to text me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:32:12 PM

Selling it for for bitcoins. It's fully verified. I can easily prove its my account. I don't use it anymore and I see a lot of people using it to buy and sell bitcoins as on sites such as Paxful. I thought someone else may make better use of it. You can use the account anywhere American Express is accepted. Their is no monthly fees, when you go to reload the card there is no fee to reload. It's easy to send and receive money also with no fees. I am looking for someone trustful considering I'll have to give away a lot of my personal information such as my SSN, Address, Sate, Email and Passwords. I'm looking for 100$ in bitcoins. My cell is 704-726-7529 please feel free to text me.

LOL

and it is easy to recover back your account
You have the card with you and you can access the funds from the account ,any time
Yelpguy55

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:37:40 PM

This should be interesting. Is there really a market for this?
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:53:28 PM

LOL

You have the card with you and you can access the funds from the account ,any time
[/quote

I'm mailing the card or can easily be canceled from within the account and
request a new one to their new address after changing all the information to their own.

kirch

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:54:39 PM

LOL

[/quote

I'm mailing the card or can easily be canceled from the account and
Request a new one to their new address after changing all their information.
You always recover your account,if you are the real account owner.PERIOD
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:59:33 PM

LOL

[/quote

I wouldn't do that and I'm providing all information to the account even my SSN.. If all information is changed including the email, password, PIN number, address, ect. It'll be pretty difficult to get the account back.

But please troll someone else. Thank you

kirch

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:07:13 PM

LOL

[/quote

I wouldn't do that and I'm providing all information to the account even my SSN.. If all information is changed including the email, password, PIN number, address, ect. It'll be pretty difficult to get the account back.

LOL
even if you give your soul..it will not matter
Account holder even if you he don't remember any of the account info ,can call and recover the account by just telling the full name and date of birth
IT IS NOT TROLL ,BUT CAUTIONING POTENTIAL BUYERS

I know that you are selling your own account ,but someone else's account or account made with fullz
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:19:39 PM

LOL

[/quote

LOL
even if you give your soul..it will not matter
Account holder even if you he don't remember any of the account info ,can call and recover the account by just telling the full name and date of birth
IT IS NOT TROLL ,BUT CAUTIONING POTENTIAL BUYERS

I know that you are selling your own account ,but someone else's account or account made with fullz

You have issues and clearly don't know what you're talking about. Good day. Done with you
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:26:02 PM

He is saying that its not safe to buy an item worth 100$ that can easily recoverd from a newbie so its batter to lock the thread I don't think u get any serious buyer here
wildkens

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:29:39 PM

I think moderator should take a look at this and ban the user coz he I'd selling illegal items that is not allowed to sell

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:47:10 AM

Accounts been sold. 75$. Was no scam.

Trollers get a life
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:14:42 AM

This guy create a new account to get his amex sold here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625703

Obvious scammer. Someone tag this!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████