Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the secret to success?  (Read 1324 times)
Zentuple (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:07:40 PM

I've always wondered what is it that breeds the super successful persona. Looking at the richest people in the world, I feel like maybe we forget about the people who can also be considered successful but just not rich. Perhaps a different idea of success is necessary?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:50:25 PM

Not everyone is equal. Some people are smarter, some people are less smarter. Some people are born in really poor countries, some people are not. So it all comes down to being in a good environment and being smart enough to take advantage. Then there are those who are successful due to being lucky of being born rich.
wildworld

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:59:42 PM

Start before you are ready
The longer you wait to jump, the less likely it is that you do it
The Secret To Success ...
Make your dreams a reality.
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get!
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:24:43 AM

In any field to achieve success you need to have patience, skills, develop your understanding and keep on repeating good work daily til the time its becomes your habit.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:13:11 AM

If you want to be  successful  you need to .

1) Dream Big
2) Work Hard
3) Be Patience
4) Repeat
Powerbunny

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:33:14 AM

Being successful requires setting the right goals.
HotJava

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:34:34 AM

Depends what you mean by success I guess?

One of the obvious qualities of any successful person is determination.
Pikadoh

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:47:23 AM

I would say success depends on a lot of things but hard work is the one constant across all the other important attributes.

Just because you don't make a lot of money at the end of the day shouldn't put you off from achieving your goals.
Brosoni

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:54:32 AM

Make measureable and defined goals.

Tackle them in bite size chunks.

If the task at hand is too difficult, reduce it to smaller tasks that can be tackled.

Repeat!

Win!
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:22:28 PM

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among stars!

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:02:16 PM

Perhaps the greatest secret to success is that there is no failure. There is only success in the various directions. Some of those directions are things that we call failure. But consider. When you fail, you have successfully failed. Change the way you do things if you want success in a different direction.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:35:05 PM

The success story is all different. Someone born in the family of a millionaire and successful life. And someone has worked hard all his life and well-invested. No single formula of success. But I know one thing - you need to believe in your success
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:22:14 PM

Michael Jordan comes to mind. He had an extreme will and focus. Just look at his flu game. Wasting time doing things like binge watching, and living in la la land is not going to do it. The ability to completely focus on something and not letting anything else distract you. You kind of have to be born with the right body chemistry for that.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:58:23 PM

you can learn from the people around you. a friend of mine is incredibly talented in his chosen field but he's never gonna be a success. why? because he wants instant gratification. he's got no ability to think strategically about the bigger picture. he throws away long term opportunities to chase the latest excitement that always turns to shit and he's right back to square one.
Vinz24

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:57:27 AM

I've always wondered what is it that breeds the super successful persona. Looking at the richest people in the world, I feel like maybe we forget about the people who can also be considered successful but just not rich. Perhaps a different idea of success is necessary?

To be a successful, you must not stop dreaming for better and make your dreams come true. You a lot of patience and experience to make your dream. And failures is always a part of success, there is no easy way to success. You must not never stop.

Jalinco

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:10:59 AM

Personally i feel that to make money these days you need money in the first place. Otherwise it could take a long time to be considered rich or successful. Take investing for example, you need money to begin with. Property investment, getting on the property ladder (lot of money to be made) takes money to earn to money. Most lines of work are the same. Work hard but party harder is a good quote for living life but for earning money it would be work hard and never party. Save money wherever you can and invest. Buy and sell. Think of a product that could be used by just about anyone and make it. There's a lot of different things that come into play. Personally i'm terrible at saving though i live life by each day and dont worry about the future  Grin
startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:15:41 AM

Personally i feel that to make money these days you need money in the first place. Otherwise it could take a long time to be considered rich or successful. Take investing for example, you need money to begin with. Property investment, getting on the property ladder (lot of money to be made) takes money to earn to money. Most lines of work are the same. Work hard but party harder is a good quote for living life but for earning money it would be work hard and never party. Save money wherever you can and invest. Buy and sell. Think of a product that could be used by just about anyone and make it. There's a lot of different things that come into play. Personally i'm terrible at saving though i live life by each day and dont worry about the future  Grin

I had been thinking about this exact same thing for so long. How I see people just throwing money away on useless things when they could have at least taken the risk and invested it. And how they have no money, and you need money to make money.
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:13:32 AM

The strong will live and the weak shall die.
Soha

Activity: 580
Merit: 502

185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:16:40 AM

Work hard and lucky.

Spend 8-10 hours per day on your recent work, spend 1-2 hours at night to research and spend 30 mins daily to pray for luckiness.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093954.0

185usd/day money making guide, guaranteed!
dolloersi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:24:45 AM

Once you decide to good professional , you have to work on , you must love your job , don't have a complaint , you have to end life hone skills
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: