Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you buy wine, with BTC?  (Voting closed: October 08, 2016, 12:49:55 AM)
I love it, I would buy - 4 (50%)
I like it, I might buy - 2 (25%)
Whatever - 0 (0%)
I don't like it, I would hardly buy - 0 (0%)
I hate wine, and I would never buy - 2 (25%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Market Research] How many people on this forum, love wine?  (Read 578 times)
Who_ (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 12:49:55 AM

Hey guys,

I want to create a catalog with wine offering, from Macedonia to World Wide. But I'm not sure whether people would be interested in this offer.

For this reason I am creating this Poll, in efforts to collect relevant data about purchase and interest in this particular physical object.

Cheers,
Who

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:08:42 AM

Are you going to be focusing on wines that are purchasable with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? Because there are already dozens of big wine catalogues out there and what would make yours stand out?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:10:46 AM

Hey guys,

I want to create a catalog with wine offering, from Macedonia to World Wide. But I'm not sure whether people would be interested in this offer.

For this reason I am creating this Poll, in efforts to collect relevant data about purchase and interest in this particular physical object.

Cheers,
Who

Never heard about "macedonia wine" ... probably because I come from Italy and we are FULL of several type of wine Tongue

If you have good price and fast shipping this could be a good way to sell wine Wink and btw nice idea!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:21:02 AM

@Fortify

What I'm trying to measure is whether the interest for wine is here or not. If it shows that there is interest for wine, I will contact or/and visit each and every wine company and create a listing of wines they are willing to offer in BTC. This way I can get them engaged in bitcoin, and through coinbase's merchant tools revert their earnings back to fiat currency.

@Amadeus

Italy is well known for it's love of wine! If you have a chance you should try one of the Macedonian wines, possibly up for grabs at a bottega del vino. Smiley

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:24:15 AM

@Fortify

What I'm trying to measure is whether the interest for wine is here or not. If it shows that there is interest for wine, I will contact or/and visit each and every wine company and create a listing of wines they are willing to offer in BTC. This way I can get them engaged in bitcoin, and through coinbase's merchant tools revert their earnings back to fiat currency.

@Amadeus

Italy is well known for it's love of wine! If you have a chance you should try one of the Macedonian wines, possibly up for grabs at a bottega del vino. Smiley

Maybe yes ! I need to try it!
In italy from south to north we are FULL of various type of wine... mostly are really famous in the world.

What is a good wine from macedonia (red or wine it's the same?)

How much ship a bottle from Macedonia to other countries?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 10:26:06 AM

There are a couple of brands to consider, Bovin, Tikves, Imako, Kamnik and Dalvina.

http://winesofmacedonia.mk/ is the place, where you can inform yourself about Macedonian wines and brands.

There are many fine choices for wine, with both red and white types being mostly awesome.

I personally prefer white desert wines, such as this one http://imakovino.com.mk/drink/item/muscat-white/?lang=en. Smiley

I honestly don't know about shipping prices, as I am just starting out and have no experience with international physical product sales, but I will investigate the available options and reply with specific information regarding shipping prices in the near future.

TheBanksLife

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 03:26:33 PM

I probably spend $300-500 a week on wine.

Would gladly be willing to give you my review on it. Sadly everyone's pallet is different, but I'm always up for a new taste.

Shipping/Import may get tricky for you into some countries, not sure on all the legalities involved in shipping wine.
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 04:39:00 PM

I agree, it might even prove that it's completely inequitable for both sellers and buyers, when it comes down to low quantity purchase. I will do some local research as to legitimacy and shipping costs for sending a bottle of wine as a gift in the following week.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:35:53 PM

I hate wine the taste is so mess for me and it takes sh*t for me lfmao well some others really like wine but not for me because i never drink or get drunk before and i dont want to taste it either even it is a free taste lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: