Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5$ btc loan in a rush  (Read 625 times)
Atari--- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:28:45 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 02:44:41 AM by Atari---

Need it for 1 day
Repay 60% interest
I'm new here not 100% sure how it works but I notice you need collateral... I don't have collateral.. Hoping someone will kindly help anyways. Thank you.

3Dv95QFLvUvyfiArFCkBQ7nrxmMogVjVRL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:04:27 AM

Need it for 1 day
Repay 60% interest
I'm new here not 100% sure how it works but I notice you need collateral... I don't have collateral other than my American Express serve to serve card account and that's not valid collateral. Hoping someone will kindly help anyways. Thank you.

3Dv95QFLvUvyfiArFCkBQ7nrxmMogVjVRL
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625548.msg16345480#msg16345480 haven't you said you already sold that account ere for 75$?
Trying to scam a 5$? Get a job!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:20:11 AM

I didn't get paid in bitcoins.. I still need the coins. I was paid through a Bank of America transfer.. So good job being a troll!!
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:31:06 AM

I didn't get paid in bitcoins.. I still need the coins. I was paid through a Bank of America transfer.. So good job being a troll!!

Oh sure! And you just created a new account here to sell the same amex

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625703.msg16345578#msg16345578

and that guy being so defensive with his pm in me makes more sense that it is indeed the same person

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hey dude I'm not the same guy. I seen he said he was able to sell so I'm trying to do the same. Making a new account makes zero sense so please dont spam my thread with lies

If you did sold it an get paid not in bitcoins, it easy tobuy bitcoin with your OWN money rather to ask a loan without a valid collateral!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:40:45 AM

You're obviously a fat troll sitting behind a computer eating chips and dip. Bank transfers take 2-5 days to go through.. So how am I going to use that money to buy coins?? And I'm new, yes.. That's the reason I had trouble finding the correct forum to post under so there is 2-3 post of the same selling my Amex account. If you read through you'd see I marked them all as sold. So please mind your own fucking business you fat slop of shit
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:47:35 AM

You're obviously a fat troll sitting behind a computer eating chips and dip. Bank transfers take 2-5 days to go through.. So how am I going to use that money to buy coins?? And I'm new, yes.. That's the reason I had trouble finding the correct forum to post under so there is 2-3 post of the same selling my Amex account. If you read through you'd see I marked them all as sold. So please mind your own fucking business you fat slop of shit

Maybe you should be more polite to others, especially when you asking for money...

Nobody would lend you, you are a newbie here with a Red trust all over you.

Try your luck elsewhere, cheers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:59:35 AM

I still not understanding why newbies are able to request a loan, doesnt they get a page about the rules at the lending forum, it would be nice when someone went into lending or auction some page of rules appear to all read, but i doubt it would work anyway.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:03:30 PM

You are the fat troll trying SO HARD to scam whatever you can. AGAIN GET A FUCKIN JOB LOSER!

I said you will keep trying and keep failing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1459060.new#new

Remember that post? Those names? I do and will be tagging this name as well.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: