Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Full member account as collateral for loan  (Read 322 times)
RealBuyer (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:50:07 PM

Please i urgently need a loan.
I am giving my full member account as collateral.
How much btc loan can i get
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:56:03 PM

Just show yours UID profil here. so we can looking for you account then will be worth it.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:40:51 PM

Just show yours UID profil here. so we can looking for you account then will be worth it.
Not just post UID profile here.You must ask the loan from that account which you are using as collateral,i.e you should ask loan from that full member account then i may be interested in your loan request after taking a look at your account.
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:04:16 PM

Do you want a loan, or do you want to default on the loan and sell the account? Because that is what usually happens when a newbie asks a loan.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:05:54 PM

You already send your collateral account but it probably worth nothing as Condoras said...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1596878.msg16350201#msg16350201

I expecting from FrilledShark to verify the same, you also send him your collateral id.

Both of them are regular lenders here, so its pointless to keep asking a loan that you dont get in any way.

Find another valid collateral to offer or ask somewhere else for it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: