Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 05:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your last dream  (Read 285 times)
Indijanos (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:21:05 PM

What was your last dream u've had?

I've dreamt about walking through the town center with my brother when suddenly the cops started running everywhere like in panic, shouting something and the power went out. Then my brother and I started running somewhere whiel the whole town was in panic. Then I woke up and don't  know what was happening. :/

Zosuda

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:54:13 PM

What was your last dream u've had?

I've dreamt about walking through the town center with my brother when suddenly the cops started running everywhere like in panic, shouting something and the power went out. Then my brother and I started running somewhere whiel the whole town was in panic. Then I woke up and don't  know what was happening. :/

I get high every night and since i started doing this i have not had a dream in around 6 months no idea if the weed is responsible, But i dont really mind not having dreams as i dont have nightmares either so its all good for me:)
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:11:32 PM

The latest dream I remember was a few days ago. I dreamed that I caught a big bird. But her legs were injured. I am very worried about her and wanted to help. I searched than its feed and cure. Then the bird began to purr like a cat)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:16:20 PM

Dreamt to be in a place where I like to be and then enjoying the work and things as required.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:18:21 PM

I dreamt I was married to Jennifer Lawrence. it was possibly the most vivid dream I've ever had. I don't even find Jennifer Lawrence super attractive so I dunno what my subconscious is trying to tell me.
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:17:17 PM

Today I've been thinking a lot about a dream I had last night. I was having a conversation with this girl that I kind of liked that I used to be a customer at my old job and that I will never see again. It was so comfortable and all, but in the dream I had no idea that it was all just a dream. And then I woke up to the reality. I so want to talk with her now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: