Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokerstars <-> Bitcoin  (Read 1411 times)
KKaruchis (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:14:03 AM

I'm KKaruchis in Pokerstars and anytime you need an exchange from Pokerstars <-> Bitcoin  I can help you out with .
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:01:48 AM

I'm KKaruchis in Pokerstars and anytime you need an exchange from Pokerstars <-> Bitcoin  I can help you out with .
I can buy some pokerstars if your rate is good and you can wait for me to use the funds, 24 hours, if you give me a good rate I can buy on a daily basis, about $150 daily.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:38:26 AM

Are poker stars funds safe? from what I can tell these funds can  be bought using a credit card and most e-currencies that accept credit card as a funding source have a high risk of reversals and accounts getting suspended.

The best is yet to come!
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:10:33 PM

Are poker stars funds safe? from what I can tell these funds can  be bought using a credit card and most e-currencies that accept credit card as a funding source have a high risk of reversals and accounts getting suspended.

It's not 100% safe, there is some risk involve even pokerstar also reverse transaction many times, but if you know from whom you are taking then it can be safe.

KKaruchis (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:14:44 PM

My account is 1+year old, got many transactions and move a lot of money, i can even sit in the game with $$ into any table and talk . Of course I'm taking % on transtactions and not sending first.
No poblem doing small amounts.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:29:58 AM

My account is 1+year old, got many transactions and move a lot of money, i can even sit in the game with $$ into any table and talk . Of course I'm taking % on transtactions and not sending first.
No poblem doing small amounts.
you must be crazy, for a newbie to ask people to send first is a shittty way of doing business, wait 6 more months on this forum before demanding other members to send you funds first or get an escrow.
comingwealth

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:19:33 PM

Very unhappy with pokerstars service....when you making deposit they take your money in milisec....but when you wish to withdraw,you need to wait at least 15 days
So i send them a message http://prntscr.com/cwqqsv
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:56:40 PM

Pokerstars will not hesitate to lock accouonts associated with cheating or stolen funds.
So you really need to be careful as the buyer or seller to make sure the transaction does not come back to bite you 3 weeks later.

OP it would help if you are a member of any poker discussion sites like 2P2,to link them here to extend the connection you have to this account.
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:58:10 PM

u should be able to look up results of pokerstars player you are transferring with. if they have lots of verified winnings, then you should be good.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:09:03 PM

u should be able to look up results of pokerstars player you are transferring with. if they have lots of verified winnings, then you should be good.

Not always the case. The player could have been playing staked/backed for a large segment of the winnings and let go. Have seen a few good players that just have to much gamble in them and burn their backers by donking off their rolls.
One thing I used to do in the final 18 players in a deep tourney would be googling them and seeing if they owed,where playing backed or had chat histories that implied tilt. Was always interesting to see some guys that had amazing OPR but had cut through so many backers.
I stopped by this thread because I was interested in putting some funds back on Stars this weekend and was thinking of this option.
Would be interested if a more established account with history of transactions in this manner was around.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: