Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A beautiful disaster for the Philippines  (Read 7676 times)
Achargeturry78 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:40:12 AM

It seems that President of the Philippines is doing something in his country. Focusing on eradication drugs, corruption and criminality.  I guess the Philippines is now in the process of cleansing the nation. I see now what is on the mind of the President of the Philippines. Those plans of his administration works its like he use is words to change the mindset of the people. Its like the changing the mindset of the people into right the place by using bad example which is the war on drugs because he knows that it is the only language that bad persons understand it. And good listeners educate his leadership in the near future.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:05:22 AM

I see that a lot of people are talking about the Philippines and their President. So how exactly is he achieving this. Is this the guy who's like killing them, even if they come from another country? If so it would be interesting how such tactic turn out.
Achargeturry78 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:04:16 AM

I see that a lot of people are talking about the Philippines and their President. So how exactly is he achieving this. Is this the guy who's like killing them, even if they come from another country? If so it would be interesting how such tactic turn out.
No he dont like killings watch one of his video when he said about killings he needs to do it to save his nation all he wants is PEACE in his country and to achieve you need ORDER to fix the country and DEVELOPED in the near future. His mind is far from ordinary person his vision is too wide too many plans and v ery unpredictable moves. But at the end of the day he makes the dream becomes reality.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:08:09 PM

I think the president is a bit misunderstood well mostly because of how he talks and addresses people specially foreign and local media. the Philippines has never had a president such as duterte and his style and approach towards certain issues, well especially drugs, may be a shock to most. and whether we admit it or not, there are a lot of positive changes that are being felt by normal people who are so used to  petty crime and corruption in their everyday lives.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:22:21 PM

Do pinoys mimic russia now?
An army of online trolls shilling for duterte and great pinoy land?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:51:29 PM

It seems that President of the Philippines is doing something in his country. Focusing on eradication drugs, corruption and criminality.  I guess the Philippines is now in the process of cleansing the nation.
Killing individual soldiers never stopped a war. The big cartels will infiltrate into the government and use more underground methods.

I see now what is on the mind of the President of the Philippines. Those plans of his administration works its like he use is words to change the mindset of the people. Its like the changing the mindset of the people into right the place by using bad example which is the war on drugs because he knows that it is the only language that bad persons understand it. And good listeners educate his leadership in the near future.
All presidents tell what the people want to hear, they always have different plans Cheesy

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:24:00 PM

All of these initiatives it is very good. But too demonstrative. He certainly does good for the country. Winning the sympathies and support of the citizens. The fight against drugs is a very dangerous job. I hope that he will succeed
SphynX18

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:42:50 PM

A good subject is guess. Since PDu30 is almost winning the war on drugs. Right now it's not yet  a 100%  winnings but I think there's a lot of chances he might accomplish it before the end of his administration. However he should also take note and action of the sudden apike of numbers when it comes to killings. I think some of them are victim of mistaken identity and was used to cover up the real persin who are involved in drugs. Anyways kudos for a job almost done. I just hope he will be more careful on the words that will come out to his mouth because some of them seems unreasonable and unacceptable.
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:51:07 PM

All of these initiatives it is very good. But too demonstrative. He certainly does good for the country. Winning the sympathies and support of the citizens. The fight against drugs is a very dangerous job. I hope that he will succeed
He will not achieve any success. How can you do good deeds with murder? It support only Russian. They are happy that he's with the disrespectful comments about Obama, and to treat with disregard for the lives of its citizens in the blood of Russian rulers.
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:41:49 PM

He will not achieve any success. How can you do good deeds with murder? It support only Russian. They are happy that he's with the disrespectful comments about Obama, and to treat with disregard for the lives of its citizens in the blood of Russian rulers.

Sure he can kill as many as he wants there will always be more users and more drug dealers. He has to fix the underlying problem first.

His country is a 3rd world corrupt shithole. Lots has to happen before the drug problem subsides, like maybe creating jobs for his people.
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:54:42 PM

Sure he can kill as many as he wants there will always be more users and more drug dealers. He has to fix the underlying problem first.

His country is a 3rd world corrupt shithole. Lots has to happen before the drug problem subsides, like maybe creating jobs for his people.
How do you accept the idea that someone can afford to kill people without a trial even if they are drug addicts. Besides, addicts are sick people and they do not cure. I hope he will be punished for their actions.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:32:26 AM

I believe he's only eliminating the big drug dealers in philipines and jailing local smaller ones and I don't think he'll kill foreign ones, probably arrest and deport.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:34:44 AM

In order for a country to be better, some people need to die. Honestly, that's how I'd deal with that cancer too, not that harsh but similar. First I'd gather em all up, who resists arrest, he'll be murdered andthen you send them all to the coal mine for the next 10 years, working every day. Same thing can be done with those football hooligans, if they have more energy than they can use, they might aswell use thgat energy in the coal mine for the next 5 years.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
zero1ten

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 04:43:56 AM

You can't fight a crime by creating another crime, there's no justification for that, the government is just creating another problem for the society because if ever they eliminate all the drug addicts or personalities, it will just be replaced by killers and murderers everywhere and it doesn't make the country any better that way at all.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:18:11 AM

As long as he has the overwhelming amount of popular support, he can do things like these. But a single mistake can prove to be very costly. The entire population will revolt against him, and overthrow him. This has happened to many of the populist leaders in the past, and I believe that this will happen to Duterte in the future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:44:28 PM

You can't fight a crime by creating another crime, there's no justification for that, the government is just creating another problem for the society because if ever they eliminate all the drug addicts or personalities, it will just be replaced by killers and murderers everywhere and it doesn't make the country any better that way at all.

The Philippine government is not eliminating drug addicts and pushers if they surrender and not fight the cops. The government is promoting voluntary surrender of addicts and pushers and thousands of them rallied and promised to change and undergoes rehabilitation programs by the government. The government has suffered negative media publicity due to influence of oligarchs who owns the TV companies that are controlled by the other political party that tries to shut down the present administration.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:09:31 PM

This will just play into the hands of drug manufacturers and corrupt policemen. With the threat of death penalty, police can ask for more protection money. Drug lords will see their poorer competition die because of the increased cost of protection. In the end it's business as usual. America and Columbia's experience with the drug war should have shown that this approach is not as effective as it seem.

It would help if we could address the reason that people get into drugs. Supply will simply expand to fulfill the demand, as long as people yearn for it, someone would make and sell it. By making it harder to obtain, you also increase its price, meaning the drug lords earn more.

A few well placed operation here in there would yield some results but the solution would be socioeconomic if we are to solve this for the long-term. Anyone here remembered the American Prohibition where they banned alcohol? S**t escalated quickly and just caused more trouble than what it's intended to solve.
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:29:43 PM

The prez of the pinoys needs to fix the economical problems and get his people jobs. If they had jobs then most of them wouldn't be addicts. But the Philippines is a shithole of a country that will never get out of the 3rd world paradigm. Not like this anyways...

Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:52:38 PM

The prez of the pinoys needs to fix the economical problems and get his people jobs. If they had jobs then most of them wouldn't be addicts. But the Philippines is a shithole of a country that will never get out of the 3rd world paradigm. Not like this anyways...

I do not believe that the Philippines will ever be able to develop its economy in such presidents. Nobody will invest a dime in the economy of the country in which the street without trial law enforcement officers kill people.
zero1ten

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 03:35:22 PM

The Philippine government is not eliminating drug addicts and pushers if they surrender and not fight the cops. The government is promoting voluntary surrender of addicts and pushers and thousands of them rallied and promised to change and undergoes rehabilitation programs by the government. The government has suffered negative media publicity due to influence of oligarchs who owns the TV companies that are controlled by the other political party that tries to shut down the present administration.

I really don't know who are being brainwashed here, it seems from your statement that the killings isn't happening around the country and they way you potray the government seems you justify every extra judicial killings that happened and they are promoting something that is not happening. Listen, you don't have to watch or listen to every mainstream media to know what's happening around you, you just have to open your eyes and think.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: