Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHOT] Moonshot | Eclipse Algorithmic Trader Beta | In-depth Tutorials  (Read 9762 times)
EuroLine

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:26:30 AM

Eclipse Running Demo!

https://i.imgur.com/Ecs8Ydx.png

For Eclipse to run properly, you must run the wallet as administrator.

We will be posting much more interactive documentation as soon as our account is eliglable!
You need to describe what for is Eclipse and upgrade your forum status to being able posting pictures in posts, because where is now pictures in the first post, only links to them.

Servers been shutted down forever. Working on compensate program.
If need a pool public or private PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonshotTeam (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:44:06 PM

Eclipse Running Demo!

We will be posting much more interactive documentation as soon as our account is eliglable!
You need to describe what for is Eclipse and upgrade your forum status to being able posting pictures in posts, because where is now pictures in the first post, only links to them.

We're going to be releasing a full comprehensive instructions for Eclipse as soon as our activity allows. Our ANN is actually complete, were pending the update of our activity status so we can post our beautiful thread. It not going to be too much longer until we have the appropriate privileges to display everything in the light it deserves to be displayed in.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 04:08:37 PM

Eclipse Running Demo!

We're going to be releasing a full comprehensive instructions for Eclipse as soon as our activity allows. Our ANN is actually complete, were pending the update of our activity status so we can post our beautiful thread. It not going to be too much longer until we have the appropriate privileges to display everything in the light it deserves to be displayed in.

Have you considered a full-image post in another cryptocurrency forum (CryptoCoinTalk, BitcoinGarden, etc.) while you're waiting? Or a Steemit post?

twitter.com/notsofast
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:20:20 PM

Eclipse Running Demo!

Looking forward to checking it out. So you guys are waiting on membership level to increase for view-able OP images?
MoonshotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:59:36 AM

Eclipse Running Demo!

Have you considered a full-image post in another cryptocurrency forum (CryptoCoinTalk, BitcoinGarden, etc.) while you're waiting? Or a Steemit post?

Thank you for your suggestion regarding steemit. We will have a post up tomorrow. In the interim, we do have a thread on bitcoingarden (https://   /forum/index.php?topic=10495.0) Cannot link the actual name as it is flagged as suspicious.
MoonshotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:01:30 AM

Eclipse Running Demo!

Looking forward to checking it out. So you guys are waiting on membership level to increase for view-able OP images?

Yes sir, once we hit 30 activity the ann thread pictures and other info will be viewable!
EuroLine

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:21:47 PM

Eclipse Running Demo!

Yes sir, once we hit 30 activity the ann thread pictures and other info will be viewable!
Finally they are viewable! What are you doing right now on project?

waterman

Activity: 192
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:36:03 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:57:02 AM by waterman

Toooo the moonshot!

EuroLine

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:44:46 PM

Dev is out(

sp00lin9

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:55:33 PM

Is it just me or has anyone else realized that this product semi works? It definitely starts a trader..I'll see if i can tinker with it when I get some more free time.
Alexius

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:30:14 PM

Is it just me or has anyone else realized that this product semi works? It definitely starts a trader..I'll see if i can tinker with it when I get some more free time.

Sounds good. What are your ideas to do with this project?
sp00lin9

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:32:01 PM

I mean, I would like to figure out how well this trader works.

I'm just mainly surprised that everyone jumped ship & no one even bothered to check to see that its actually working lol.
EuroLine

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:06:50 PM

I mean, I would like to figure out how well this trader works.

I'm just mainly surprised that everyone jumped ship & no one even bothered to check to see that its actually working lol.
So you can make it, pm me i have a deal for you

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:26:37 PM

Any news about built-in application?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: