Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attn: Avalon  (Read 2266 times)
Bitcoinassasin (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 06:25:10 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2013, 08:41:01 PM by Bitcoinassasin

Edit: The original post of this thread has been removed as the main goal of the thread has been accomplished. Although this is sometimes viewed as incorrect etiquette I appreciate your understanding.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 06:29:59 PM

Why will they have a special interest in obtaining you as a customer?

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
neotrix

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 06:32:49 PM

Just wait bitsyncom see your thread an contact you if he feel he need your 100k.

You can try this email : yifu.guo@avalon-asic.com

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:15:57 PM

100k BTC or 100k usd?

100k usd is only aprox. 10 Avalon batch#3 units - they just sold 600 in two days. Other customers have ordered WAY MORE UNITS than 10, for themselves or as a group buy (just check these forums my friend), and they got no special treatment. No, for 100K usd you are not going to be a "special customer", and you won't obtain any special tratment.

For 100kBTC - maybe.

EDIT: I see is 100k USD. Keep dreaming about being "that special customer" Wink

Bitcoinassasin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:32:56 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2013, 08:42:19 PM by Bitcoinassasin

Edit: The original post of this thread has been removed as the main goal of the thread has been accomplished. Although this is sometimes viewed as incorrect etiquette I appreciate your understanding.
Thanks
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:41:01 PM

I will pay $6000 USD or 60 coins to any person who has contact info or can broker my large investment towards Asics. $100k initial purchase. I have already attempted to contact them via the email link on their site.
Also I am aware that ordering has closed but I believe that I am a customer they will be interested in obtaining.
Thanks for your time.

given the situation with Avalon, i highly doubt you'll need a broker.  you just have to be persistent here on the forum as well as by email and pm to yifu directly.  good luck.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:43:56 PM

I have more resources than I think you actually have a concept of my friend. There is no need to be an ass.
I have been through all of these forums and know that avalons largest order to date has for 50 units.
I have the resources at my disposal to obtain those figures at the blink of an eye. All that is required is for me to show validity to my investor with the initial 10 units.
Also Avalons current hash rate suggest that they are themselves running 10 or so units. Obviously this would suggest that they themselves consider 10 units to be of significant value.
I also have the pockets behind me for optional R&D funding should that be of value to Bitsymcom for future ventures once the asics are proven to my investor pool.
I was not attempting to insinuate that I am some high and mighty person and your flame was a bit unnecessary. I prefer to be civil.

Then follow cypherdoc advice and forget mine's - and excuse me if I sounded like an ass.

I would prioritize private email over public forum or PM's though.

Clearfly

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:45:07 PM

Try PM Bitsyncom, it appears they need the funds for sure as they've been using subsequent batches to pay for previous batches  Wink
Bitcoinassasin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:49:27 PM

I appreciate the advice, I thought I clicked the hide email... My goal is to find and reward a reputable member that has connections to bitsymcom that may have his ear currently.
Could you imagine what his PM Box looks like? Or their email? His company has the Midas touch and everyone loves wealth.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:54:22 PM

I appreciate the advice, I thought I clicked the hide email... My goal is to find and reward a reputable member that has connections to bitsymcom that may have his ear currently.
Could you imagine what his PM Box looks like? Or their email? His company has the Midas touch and everyone loves wealth.

i can imagine.

you've probably already initiated the best hand waving technique available by posting here as he HAS to browse this forum once in a while.  its too bad you have to reveal your hand though.  you probably just drove up the BTC price and the Avalon price a few notches.  Grin
Bitcoinassasin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:57:56 PM

This certainly was a last resort but I also see it as an opportunity to grow relationships with industry professionals.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:00:32 PM

This certainly was a last resort but I also see it as an opportunity to grow relationships with industry professionals.

if you really want to do that the very best thing you could do is go to the Silicon Valley Bitcoin Conference in May and shake as many hands as possible.
Bitcoinassasin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:11:58 PM

Absolutely agree and WILL be there.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:14:58 PM

Still, I recommend you to go ahead and write to Yifu's private email - he will eventually read it and reply to it, and you will save 60 coins. Otherwise what you will get is a lot of people bombing him with emails and PMs to get your reward - which is not nice and may be counterproductive.

bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:15:32 PM

I have more resources than I think you actually have a concept of my friend. There is no need to be an ass.
I have been through all of these forums and know that avalons largest order to date has for 50 units.
I have the resources at my disposal to obtain those figures at the blink of an eye. All that is required is for me to show validity to my investor with the initial 10 units.
Also Avalons current hash rate suggest that they are themselves running 10 or so units. Obviously this would suggest that they themselves consider 10 units to be of significant value.
I also have the pockets behind me for optional R&D funding should that be of value to Bitsymcom for future ventures once the asics are proven to my investor pool.
I was not attempting to insinuate that I am some high and mighty person and your flame was a bit unnecessary. I prefer to be civil.

Listen up buddy, I've got pockets so deep you could find coal at the bottom. I've spent more money decorating my son's monkeyhouse than most people will earn in a decade. So think twice before you parade around in here flashing off about how you would like to buy Avalon and ship it back to warm greenhouse eh?

For all we know you could be a hot-dog seller working at the local spanner factory.

Peace.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:21:50 PM

we are not looking for investors, and unfortunately batch #3 is sold out at the moment, this means you can do a few things

1. wait till when we finish installing our SMT line and see our production capacity and decide if we were to do another batch or not. ( late April )
2. wait for us to finish our documentation and start selling the Avalon ASIC chips which you can built your own mining machines with. ( mid April )

Currently we don't want any money.

Thanks for querying though,
Cheers.

Bitcoinassasin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:29:46 PM

Bitsymcom,
I really appreciate the response and would like to go into a few details in regards to the chips in April. I have the availability of acquiring a few machines to test run and prove their validity which would make an investment in the chips Mid-April a great option for me.
Would it at all be possible to speak in more detail via PM or email with yourself or a rep that will handle such purchases?
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you finding and taking the time to reply to my post.
mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:44:57 PM

This is how you know this guy is the real deal. Fucking props to you.
BFL would want 10,000 BTC as a downpayment for their pencil drawing on a napkin of their "in production" "ready to ship in 1 week" 1,000,000GH unit.
Bitcoinassasin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:50:54 PM

This is how you know this guy is the real deal. Fucking props to you.
BFL would want 10,000 BTC as a downpayment for their pencil drawing on a napkin of their "in production" "ready to ship in 1 week" 1,000,000GH unit.

AGREED
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 01:24:17 AM

we are not looking for investors, and unfortunately batch #3 is sold out at the moment, this means you can do a few things

1. wait till when we finish installing our SMT line and see our production capacity and decide if we were to do another batch or not. ( late April )
2. wait for us to finish our documentation and start selling the Avalon ASIC chips which you can built your own mining machines with. ( mid April )

Thanks for querying though,
Cheers.
As usual, responding to anyone, but not to customers from batch #1.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: