Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFE Network - Incentives for bnktothefuture equity fundraising  (Read 1341 times)
davidpbrown (OP)

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:21:57 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 01:35:30 PM by davidpbrown

Maidsafe have an equity offer on bnktothefuture that is on point but seemingly under advertised
https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/maidsafe-net (Bitcoin accepted here)

For the basics see: https://maidsafe.net/ - SAFE is at Alpha atm and doing well https://safenetforum.org/t/safe-network-alpha-release/10687/

Having undersold it, there's now incentives introduced but no thread here I could see!
bnktothefuture: MaidSafe.net - Building a new, secure and decentralised Internet.

!BIG UPDATE! 17 days left | 13% | MaidSafe’s BnkToTheFuture equity fundraising now live!

Video: Maidsafe update with Simon Dixon, Nick and David

For everyone that can't access the bnktothefuture forum:

We believe that BnkToTheFuture qualifying investors want to invest in the MaidSafe pitch, but the lack of incentive for investing early has probably caused many to hold back. To address this issue, and to give everyone an extra thank you for the support, we are going to be offering everyone who invests in our pitch two bonuses, one from us and one from BnkToTheFuture.

MAIDSAFE BONUS

Those of you who follow MaidSafe will know that MaidSafeCoin currently exists and is currently traded on a number of exchanges. MaidSafeCoin is a proxy token for Safecoin and will be traded on a 1:1 basis when Safecoin goes live on the SAFE Network.

Safecoin is the currency that can only be used within SAFE, and the distribution of Safecoin is handled entirely by the network on a per use basis.

The Safecoins that we will be offering to early investors will be amongst the first to be farmed on the network by MaidSafe. This is a great way to be involved in the SAFE Network story while also receiving a little slice of history.

The Safecoin will be delivered both digitally, as per a normal transfer, but also on a uniquely branded memory stick as a memento and thank you, providing investors verifiable proof of being an early adopter and supporter of MaidSafe and the SAFE Network.

These Safecoin will be allocated with the ID of the individual claiming the reward and delivery of these coins will be made as soon as Safecoin has been integrated into the network. This offer will be backdated to investors that have already taken part in our BnkToTheFuture funding round.

For the duration of the fundraising campaign, the amount of Safecoin you receive will relate to the amount that you invest. The incentive is offered on a decreasing sliding scale so if you are looking to maximise the offer we suggest you get in early.

Sep 12 - Sep 26th - 1 safecoin for every £2 invested
Sep 27th - 30th Sep - 1 safecoin for every £5 invested
2nd Oct - 5th Oct - 1 safecoin for every £8 invested
7th Oct - 9th Oct - 1 safecoin for every £11 invested

BNKTOTHEFUTURE BONUS

All investors in this pitch will also receive bonus Bitcoin mining hash power that will pay them Bitcoin dividends everyday BUT only for as long as the mining process is profitable and or until it expires.

The earlier you invest the more hash power you will receive and the more Bitcoin you will receive as a “thank you” for investing in MaidSafe.

How much Bitcoin mining hash power will I receive as a bonus?

Mining power will pay you Bitcoins every day for as long as the Bitcoin mining process is profitable and is available with zero technical knowledge or input from you.

How many Bitcoins you receive each day depends on the everyday price of Bitcoin, the difficulty rate of mining Bitcoin, the daily maintenance fee and the amount of hash power you receive. We take care of all the technical stuff, you just receive the coins to your BF account each day with an email to let you know how many you are receiving.

The price and difficulty rate of mining Bitcoin is 100% market driven and we have no control over it. The maintenance fee is automatically taken from the coins generated each day and is fixed at the same rate for all. How much Hash power you receive depends on the amount invested and how early you invest as outlined below.

You will receive:

100 GH/s of Bitcoin mining Hash power for every £1,000 invested in this pitch round ONLY and PRIOR to September 26th 2016.
75 GH/s for every £1,000 invested before 12 Midnight GMT on 30th September 2016.
50 GH/s for every £1,000 invested before 12 Midnight GMT on 5th October 2016.
25 GH/s for every £1,000 invested before 12 Midnight GMT on 9th October 2016.

How do we define profitability?

$0.00026 per GH/s per day will be deducted on a daily basis from the generated coins as a maintenance fee. Dividends stop if the coins mined and converted into USD does not exceed the daily maintenance fee for 20 consecutive days.

How will I receive my Bitcoin?

You will receive Bitcoins everyday paid to your BnkToTheFuture account or to an external wallet when you update your dividend settings on your account page once dividends are enabled.

You are also able to receive them in an alternative crypto currency like Ether or DASH which can be enabled in the dividends and wallet section of your account once we have enabled dividends.

We aim to start paying them 14 days after this pitch round expires and closes.

BnkToTheFuture shall reserve the right to refuse/deny, cancel or delete any fraudulent and illegal or Hash power bonus claims that was created under false credential, including inappropriate/trouble investor individuals and if in breach of our investor member eligibility terms and conditions. BF Investor member accounts created under fraud, illegal or false credentials shall be denied/refused Hash power bonus claims, or for any other reasons as per our terms and conditions BF shall reserve the right to claim refunds for Hash power dividends paid out from all cancelled BF individual investor member.

These bonuses and many other things were discussed in an Google Hangout with Simon, David and Nick. Enjoy!

For those unfamiliar with Maidsafe they have ambitions far beyond just storage
There are seven layers to the internet and we are replacing three of them.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/maidsafe-rebuilding-secure-decentralised-internet-bnktothefuture-equity-fundraising-1579724
http://www.computerweekly.com/news/450304075/MaidSafe-secure-internet-concept-enters-testing-phase

These guys are extraordinary at the tech. How this has been undersold is a wonder Grin

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:39:31 PM

No thanks, don't want to wait another decade for some bullshit that trying to solve a problem that does not exist  Roll Eyes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
davidpbrown (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:43:34 PM

trying to solve a problem that does not exist  Roll Eyes

That is about as ignorant a statement as could be made.  Grin

For those who with more sense see also:
Community forum at https://safenetforum.org/
Developers forum at https://forum.safedev.org/

DeadBirdzz

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:48:07 PM

trying to solve a problem that does not exist  Roll Eyes

That is about as ignorant a statement as could be made.  Grin

For those who with more sense see also:
Community forum at https://safenetforum.org/
Developers forum at https://forum.safedev.org/

Sure. Keep trying to pump your long overdue vaporware just for the sake of inflating the "hookers and blow" accounts of the devs.

I am sure that there is another generation of gullible wanna-be bagholders that are just dying to throw more BTC at your crap.

Wink

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
davidpbrown (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:51:03 PM

just for the sake of inflating the "hookers and blow" accounts of the devs.  Grin

Wow you are full of nonsense.. but I appreciate you bumping the thread to the top.

Above the best opportunity to come along for a long while.
If in doubt, lookup datachains..

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3950

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:51:34 PM

No thanks, don't want to wait another decade for some bullshit that trying to solve a problem that does not exist  Roll Eyes
  You're a complete ignoramus, that's a shame!  Grin Grin Grin
The idea flashed upon me!Clown,be careful with your short  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
durrrrdwan

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:11:52 PM

Hi, 1 safecoin=1 maidsafecoin after the convertions right? So the bonus is seemed as 1 maidsafecoin per XXX GBP investement.

I like the idea, but I don't have fiat now, I am full of bitcoin bag, can I invest by bitcoin?

One more question: you sell equity, is it same as share? can I get dividend if I have the shares?
davidpbrown (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 01:18:07 PM

I am full of bitcoin bag, can I invest by bitcoin?

They have a Bitcoin accepted here badge.

Just create an account at https://bnktothefuture.com and look to the investor page.. you'll see then:

https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/maidsafe-net/investor
How do I back / invest in a pitch using Bitcoins?

You are able to back / invest in this pitch using the online digital currency Bitcoin and other alternative coins. In order to back / invest you will need to own Bitcoins or Altcoins already. If you do not own them yet then don't worry, you can choose to back / invest using all major currencies instead.

If you back a pitch for a reward, then we will convert your Bitcoins into the currency the pitch is raising finance in immediately, and pay the pitch owner once the pitch has expired.

However, if you decide to invest in a pitch using Bitcoins or an alternative coin we will hold your coins safely and securely in cold storage in a segregated client wallet, separate from any BnkToTheFuture.com company wallets. This is completely free of any transaction fee.

If the pitch reaches at least its minimum funding goal then we will transfer the coins to the pitch owner and proceed with completing your investment. The number of shares you receive is calculated through the exchange rate at the time you make your investment and will be confirmed for you at point of investment.

If the pitch does NOT reach at least its minimum funding goal then we will update your balance on your BnkToTheFuture.com account, where the exact number of coins you pledged will be available for you to re-invest or withdraw to your own wallet at any time. Before withdrawing, you will need to complete a one time only anti money laundering identity check if you have not done so already.

Until then your coins will be stored safely and securely in cold storage.

Jabbawa

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:33:58 PM

Chainless and scalable solutions ftw.

Don't think there's ever been a project with a bigger upside than this. Got to be worth a punt despite the unknowns. Nice to be anchored to some illiquid part of the moon rocket as well as holding some coin to sell on the way up... if/when it ever actually launches.

In

davidpbrown (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 01:39:51 PM

moon rocket

It's a warp drive.. perhaps you've not seen one before Smiley

Jabbawa

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:41:08 PM

moon rocket

It's a warp drive.. perhaps you've not seen one before Smiley

It certainly has the potential to go places no crypto has gone before... set a course and fire up the warp reactor scotty ;-p
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:49:45 PM

MAID is just a fucking Bitcoin digger.......

Good Luck you deluded fools

Wink

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:50:22 PM

No thanks, don't want to wait another decade for some bullshit that trying to solve a problem that does not exist  Roll Eyes
  You're a complete ignoramus, that's a shame!  Grin Grin Grin
The idea flashed upon me!Clown,be careful with your short  Grin

Takes one to know one  Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jabbawa

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:23:16 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 02:37:05 PM by Jabbawa

MAID is just a fucking Bitcoin digger.......

Good Luck you deluded fools

Wink

No offence dude, appreciate you trying to protect people from themselves and the million and one scams out there in cryptopia, but I think you're wrong on this one. I've been looking into it for almost 12 months now. Give me some real meat for your criticisms and maybe one of us can enlighten the other Wink
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:26:36 PM

Hi sir, do you want a portuguese translation?

Pm me if you want this.

Cya

syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:32:30 PM

Pm me if you want this.

Cya
any translation indonesia sir?

Jabbawa

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:09:58 PM

Hi, 1 safecoin=1 maidsafecoin after the convertions right? So the bonus is seemed as 1 maidsafecoin per XXX GBP investement.

I like the idea, but I don't have fiat now, I am full of bitcoin bag, can I invest by bitcoin?

One more question: you sell equity, is it same as share? can I get dividend if I have the shares?

Just noticed the username. Sooo many poker players in crypto... opportunists ftw Wink

They take btc on BttF. It is an SPV you are buying shares in and the SPV owns a slice of maidsafe (as I understand it anyway). You may get a chance to take some profit later on with a safecoin buyout, but you should basically consider it illiquid. It's a long bet, but the risk/reward is insane.

10 years of hard core coding and development that could completely change the internet and/or network security... that has to be worth a lot more than $40M if it's leading anywhere.

BttF make you self-certify, don't be put off by that. I nearly was when I joined there last year. Only you can deny yourself access to the platform so just self certify as sophisticated investor Wink

luxuryvilla

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:40:21 PM

Pm me if you want this.

Cya
any translation indonesia sir?

IMO they have fiat funding on that site, they don't need your translation, maidsafe is a famous project, doesn't need to have such translation bounty, even they didn't offer it when 2014 IPO.

ICONEWS

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

http://iconews.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

Add to iconews.org and translate to Chinese.
http://www.iconews.org/safe-network-incentives-for-bnktothefuture-equity-fundraising/

Blockchain-Tech-ICO-News中文区块链资讯
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:30:48 PM

Your title is incorrect, is safe network, is not maidnet, there is no any maidnet.  Smiley  And one sentence was not translated into Chinese.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: