Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Blockchain Video: "Join The Blockchain Revolution"  (Read 572 times)
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:25:32 PM

Here is a video production that we've worked on for the last couple of months: Join The Blockchain Revolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bN772DQfCk

I'd like to note that even though the topic is "blockchain", there are a lot of Bitcoin references and blockchain is used mainly for promotional purposes.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:28:37 PM

Astonishing!

It feels clean, fresh, smooth, and Its very detailed and informative.

Are we allowed to link this video to our website?

Thank you for the work. Have you got a donation address?

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
BiTZeD

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:32:35 PM

I love it. Very nice realised and interesting. I love the guy playing Pokémon Go Cheesy. Is it in Slovenia ?

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:52:58 PM

Astonishing!

It feels clean, fresh, smooth, and Its very detailed and informative.

Are we allowed to link this video to our website?

Thank you for the work. Have you got a donation address?

Thanks! Linking is allowed of course, no problem.

Donation address: 123THwrzPeVgSwNfV62bZUpBvSUj6C4fFz

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:53:54 PM

I love it. Very nice realised and interesting. I love the guy playing Pokémon Go Cheesy. Is it in Slovenia ?

Thanks for the feedback! The video has been produced in Finland which is where we are based.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 11:33:39 AM

Over 1 000 views for the video in 24 hours! Smiley

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:47:06 AM

Over 1 000 views for the video in 24 hours! Smiley
Its now more than 1100 which very good number of views for a bitcoin related video. Also very good and clean video watched it full and also checked prasos webpage. Never heard about this brand before checking the services they are offering.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:06:29 PM

Very interesting. I was very impressed by this video and all the messages also was a very well said if there were more people who tries to promote the blockchain technology then our future will be more steps ahead  Wink
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:04:20 PM

The video is fairly professionally made. However I don't like it at all, because of the banker/corporation setting and the focus on the blockchain nonsense. In my opinion the video doesn't stay true to the original motives of Bitcoin's creation.

The message behind the video is that "blockchain" is the swiss army knife of future business practices. This contorts the truth, because the so-called "blockchain technology" is entirely inefficient for non-decentralized solutions (e.g. private blockchains for banking purposes).

The true innovation of blockchain technology is making decentralized cash like Bitcoin possible. The real killer app is Bitcoin. However bankers are in denial, because they are captives of cognitive dissonance in that regard, as Bitcoin is an existential threat for their business as the actors in the fiat money fraud scheme. Sadly the video simply repeats the nonsensical prevarications of this kind of people.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 02:02:44 PM

Its now more than 1100 which very good number of views for a bitcoin related video. Also very good and clean video watched it full and also checked prasos webpage. Never heard about this brand before checking the services they are offering.

Thanks! We offer many services and we are developing them actively. And all of them are Bitcoin focused.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 02:13:00 PM

The video is fairly professionally made. However I don't like it at all, because of the banker/corporation setting and the focus on the blockchain nonsense. In my opinion the video doesn't stay true to the original motives of Bitcoin's creation.

The message behind the video is that "blockchain" is the swiss army knife of future business practices. This contorts the truth, because the so-called "blockchain technology" is entirely inefficient for non-decentralized solutions (e.g. private blockchains for banking purposes).

The true innovation of blockchain technology is making decentralized cash like Bitcoin possible. The real killer app is Bitcoin. However bankers are in denial, because they are captives of cognitive dissonance in that regard, as Bitcoin is an existential threat for their business as the actors in the fiat money fraud scheme. Sadly the video simply repeats the nonsensical prevarications of this kind of people.

I understand this critique very well but let me explain our thinking in more detail. First of all I personally believe that Bitcoin is indeed the killer app of blockchain technology, the choices made in the video are our solution to the problem in Bitcoin's image.

First of all blockchain does not exclude bitcoin. Bitcoin is based on blockchain technology after all. Our video also has multiple Bitcoin references built-in. What we do feel however is that there are a lot of regular people, financial people, public sector people, that have a lot of negative bias towards bitcoin. We want to reel them in to the blockchain phenomenon and from there slowly but surely convert them to understand and appreciate cryptocurrencies.

The people who have a negative bias are very much put off by so called "Bitcoin maximalists" that go on their aggressive rant on why Bitcoin is the only blockchain thing that matters. Even though I personally mostly agree with the maximalists I think that the approach they use on debating the subject is not productive. In fact it's anti-productive. I feel it's better to reel them in through the positive bias that "blockchain" has and then start talking about the revolution that cryptocurrencies enable.

It's all about who is the receiver of the message. I fully understand, and knew in advance, that some people in the Bitcoin scene will be put off by the video. But the video is not really for them, it's for all the people who are currently not into Bitcoin, but hopefully will be in the future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: