Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 01:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Urgently) small Loan needed  (Read 559 times)
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:17:18 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 09:28:44 PM by FeelTheBeat1

actually i wanna buy something on internet and i have funds too but only 1.5$ are short and minimum i can buy in my country is 50$ worth of btc
i will pay back tomorrow coz tomorrow is pay day of my signature campaign
i dont think for this small  amount collateral is important but if it is i have an member account with pot full member can give you that as collateral
my btc address is  1JyTLQXtDA4dSkJSPGMwsyPHCHfy4hJxcj
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1104

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:34:26 PM

Hello there.
Can you provide a sign message for your oldest address?
What intrest you will give?

Btw, it dosent matter the amount, collateral is always a must. Cool                                                                                                                                                                     

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:41:14 PM

actually i wanna buy something on internet and i have funds too but only 1.5$ are short and minimum i can buy in my country is 50$ worth of btc
i dont think for this small  amount collateral is important but if it is i have an member account with pot full member can give you that as collateral

I can fund this loan with your account as colateral can be this one as well the potencial full member, but i need signed message,and your interest and repayment date as well.
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:56:41 PM

Hello there.
Can you provide a sign message for your oldest address?
What intrest you will give?

Btw, it dosent matter the amount, collateral is always a must. Cool                                                                                                                                                                      
Yes I can provide signed msg almost 1.5 month old staked address and you can see the stake address and the loan address is same

I can fund this loan with your account as colateral can be this one as well the potencial full member, but i need signed message,and your interest and repayment date as well.
I am not providing this account as collateral that account is different pot full current rank member
About interest what can I say about interest I need only 1.5$ and can pay you back 2$ I hope that is OK
And repayment is tomorrow
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:29:04 PM

Will wait maximum 30 min more if anyone is ready to give me loan then OK coz after 30 minutes I will lock the thread and sleep
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 10:30:02 PM

I am not providing this account as collateral that account is different pot full current rank member
About interest what can I say about interest I need only 1.5$ and can pay you back 2$ I hope that is OK
And repayment is tomorrow
I'll fund the loan on those terms. Send me a signed message from the account offered as collateral, and the account details. Once I verify the message and secure the account, I'll fund it.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:35:37 PM

Oh well, i am in a good mood...https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/63600c4a1c14ad38c36b9f14d4287bbc604a83f9a4dbadc1f451fb422d08a9ff

In my Thread you will find my standard Repayment Address.

Enjoy! Cool                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

EDIT : You repay me 2$ tomorrow. Dont send any Collateral Details this time... Cool                                                                                                                                           

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FeelTheBeat1 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:06:32 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 11:16:51 PM by FeelTheBeat1

Oh well, i am in a good mood...https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/63600c4a1c14ad38c36b9f14d4287bbc604a83f9a4dbadc1f451fb422d08a9ff

Enjoy! Cool                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

EDIT : You repay me 2$ tomorrow. Dont send any Collateral Details this time... Cool                                                                                                                                            
Loan repaid thanks
https://blockchain.info/tx/b958090712f3ca3c0e91a7010ddc6b09800e0ee718101018e2b91c9273cd7be3
we have a funny situation condoras and my campaign manager paid me at same time so i paid him back instantly with interest
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:16:29 AM

Enjoy! Cool                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Loan repaid thanks
https://blockchain.info/tx/b958090712f3ca3c0e91a7010ddc6b09800e0ee718101018e2b91c9273cd7be3
we have a funny situation condoras and my campaign manager paid me at same time so i paid him back instantly with interest

I confirm the Repayment.

Thank you. Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:17:07 AM

Op, you should lock this thread of yours.

There is nothing more to see or say here.

Cheers! Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: