Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:59:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: make your own edu email  (Read 716 times)
scott_w (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:43:08 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 10:18:57 PM by scott_w

I'm selling a way to make your own edu email
make it with your custom first name and last name

sell it for a limit number
payment accept only BTC
price:10$

you have the right to make edu email with it, sell these edu email
you don't have the right to leak this way

update : you will get your custom edu email + guide
+ i will guide how to use this edu email to get a private (business) email

any question I'm here
vouch
Hey all, so here's a little update .
I received the method from OP via email rather promptly.
I read through it yesterday and only tried the method today so I'm still waiting for the account to be approved.
In terms of the content, the method itself is understandable but the guide hasn't been formatted too well. It could definitely be improved on that front. There are a few screenshots of the process to help you (which is a nice bonus) but they were not entirely in order.
It also seems like one of the steps in the method has changed slightly since the guide was written but anyone with a bit of common sense should be able to know what to do. It would be nice if this was explained in greater detail as it is understandable that it could be confusing for a few people.
I followed the guide and the process took around 5 minutes. You can expect it to take you anywhere between 3-10 minutes and the more you do it re quicker you'll be at it.
After that it's just a waiting game until your email account gets approved.

I'm still waiting for mine to be approved so I'll post back here later.

I can't speculate on the life expectancy of the account and I have little experience with EDU emails so I'm unaware if the universities do eventually catch on and close accounts. Either way, if my account does get approved, it definitely offers a temporary solution.

I'd say that overall the guide is decent. It contains almost all the instructions and information that you need. The actual process is very easy and only takes a few minutes of your time. The best thing is that there's not really a limit to how many different accounts you can create (obviously with different credentials). Thanks OP!
Skingoat

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:45:59 PM

price?
scott_w (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:54:23 PM

price?
i'm asking for 10$ BTC
this methode willnot be sold for more than 10 users
i can limit the number more depend on vendor
Skingoat

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:56:20 PM

i miiiiight be able to make a bit of profit selling to a guy i know, im in if yo usend first, you joined today wich means i have ZERO trust.
scott_w (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:03:25 PM

ESCROW ACCEPTED
Skingoat

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:27:08 PM

dont feel like dicking around to find some one for 10 bucks! ill read reviews when someone buys, when some one reputable vouches, if there are any left, il buy, cheers!
scott_w (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:38:46 PM

senior member PM for a vouch
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:40:57 PM

dont feel like dicking around to find some one for 10 bucks! ill read reviews when someone buys, when some one reputable vouches, if there are any left, il buy, cheers!

You chicken, waiting for somebody else to take the bait, shame on you! Smiley
Be brave and go for it yourself  Roll Eyes

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
scott_w (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:36:52 PM

well said johnsmithx
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:55:11 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 05:57:42 PM by AT101ET

I will take a vouch copy and write a review if you're interested. Please PM me.
Thanks Smiley
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:02:02 AM

I am also willing to take a vouch copy and leave a review.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
scott_w (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:03:39 AM

I will take a vouch copy a wrote a review if you're interested. Please PM me.
Thanks Smiley
ok will send you the vouch copy
PM YOUR EMAIL
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:18:05 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 05:57:24 PM by AT101ET

I have received a vouch copy via email.
Guide needs to be cleaned up in terms of formatting but the instructions are clear. I will attempt to try the method tomorrow and write a full review here.
Thanks
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:57:54 PM

I read through it yesterday and only tried the method today so I'm still waiting for the account to be approved.
In terms of the content, the method itself is understandable but the guide hasn't been formatted too well. It could definitely be improved on that front. There are a few screenshots of the process to help you (which is a nice bonus) but they were not entirely in order.
It also seems like one of the steps in the method has changed slightly since the guide was written but anyone with a bit of common sense should be able to know what to do. It would be nice if this was explained in greater detail as it is understandable that it could be confusing for a few people.
I followed the guide and the process took around 5 minutes. You can expect it to take you anywhere between 3-10 minutes and the more you do it re quicker you'll be at it.

I can't speculate on the life expectancy of the account and I have little experience with EDU emails so I'm unaware if the universities do eventually catch on and close accounts. Either way, if my account does get approved, it definitely offers a temporary solution.

I'd say that overall the guide is decent. It contains almost all the instructions and information that you need. The actual process is very easy and only takes a few minutes of your time. The best thing is that there's not really a limit to how many different accounts you can create (obviously with different credentials). Thanks OP!
scott_w (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:15:15 PM

thank's for the feedback
i can give support for this guide
already create new mail witch doesn't take time
seradj0

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:54:36 PM

check your PM

Geek,
scott_w (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:16:32 PM

update
i have a suggestion from a buyer here
so i will give your edu email with your custom name + guide
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:24:20 PM

Well it's been a couple of days and I still haven't received any confirmation yet. I'm not sure if this is normal or not but if I don't hear from them by tomorrow, I will try to follow the guide again and see if I have any luck the next time. I will update this post shortly with my progress.
Thanks
scott_w (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:04:03 PM

It dosn't took me more than 1 hour to get confirmation
Try usr a usa ip
And make sure you  use it step by step
If you select the wrong one it can affect the approvement
scott_w (OP)