Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 06:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make 20$ per hour - Method Unlimited refferals for Freemyapps  (Read 2897 times)
deathdealer1252

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:34:43 PM

nice 5 btc Smiley No one in the right mind would give that for a method taht will soon be saturated. its probably saturated by now taht is  why OP is selling it.

No need to pay 5 BTC, the method is easy. I personally use http://www.memuplay.com (I find it to be a lot faster than Bluestacks). Then from there, just create a ton of accounts and use proxies (I would use dedicated / private proxies if yuo have access to them). You can set the proxy inside of Memu (just hold down on the Wireless connection, click modify and then click on advanced). For cashing out, I would cash out to Amazon gift cards, as they are the easiest to sell. If anyone has questions, let me know. This method can be automated extremely easy as well!

and this is like what OP is doing too?

Yeah, it is the only thing he could do... that app does nothing more but earn you gift cards. I do it all the time, with many different apps.
satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:53:51 AM

Am I the only one who thinks that newbies who create threads like this and ask money should be given a negative feedback from DT members?The same happens with newbies who ask for a loan without a collateral,This is an obvious scam attempt and people should be warned.
Honestly you are not the only one thinking in that area but he should be giving a fair hearing, an opportunity to defend his claim, besides negative trust mean little or nothing to him because the account is very new and no much efforts have be made to build it up.
That is true, but then again, if members of DT were bothered by that, they wouldn't be given out negative trust ratings to newbies looking for a loan without collateral and the OP should be willing to give a vouch copy to a trusted member if he wasn't a scammer.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:12:53 AM

You can see on this picture my refferals:

That is hardly proof, how do we know that is your picture?

Post a timestamped picture & we'll believe you.

But 5 BTC? Are you crazy? Are you outta your mind?

iTunes Gift Card

X4ZLPGP5HW7FVDMD
XJ48LT8YDM9KZNRK
XKV38NRDZFXJXD3W
X3LG56NLNX256WFV
XQ2G3MLT5F7H2343

These are the cards that I used

I say that unique method and do not want to know how many, because the price is high and is not for everyone ...

This proof used cards:

Who is serious send me PM!

Also, I can give 2 refferals to serious buyer.

These codes can be found at https://www.instagram.com/p/BFW7IKqAsQF/?taken-by=itehnopolis.

Doesn't seem like this is you... Can you tweet to prove you own that account?

Dude this is my account

Prove it. That screenshot can be easily Photoshopped. Make a tweet saying this account is owned by ljubomir821.

Only then will we have the slightest notion of trust.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:48:23 AM

Am I the only one who thinks that newbies who create threads like this and ask money should be given a negative feedback from DT members?The same happens with newbies who ask for a loan without a collateral,This is an obvious scam attempt and people should be warned.
Honestly you are not the only one thinking in that area but he should be giving a fair hearing, an opportunity to defend his claim, besides negative trust mean little or nothing to him because the account is very new and no much efforts have be made to build it up.
That is true, but then again, if members of DT were bothered by that, they wouldn't be given out negative trust ratings to newbies looking for a loan without collateral and the OP should be willing to give a vouch copy to a trusted member if he wasn't a scammer.
I quite agree with your point on the valid negative trust on newbie account that is looking for loan without collateral because that would really bring sanity into the community.
Has the op giving out any vouch copy?
ljubomir821 (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:31:09 PM

No need to pay 5 BTC, the method is easy. I personally use http://www.memuplay.com (I find it to be a lot faster than Bluestacks). Then from there, just create a ton of accounts and use proxies (I would use dedicated / private proxies if yuo have access to them). You can set the proxy inside of Memu (just hold down on the Wireless connection, click modify and then click on advanced). For cashing out, I would cash out to Amazon gift cards, as they are the easiest to sell. If anyone has questions, let me know. This method can be automated extremely easy as well!

You need verified Facebook account, you can do it? 1 Facebook use in 30 refferals?

Selling eBay and PayPal accounts 100% verified with real public data records
ljubomir821 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 05:17:57 PM

You can see on this picture my refferals:

That is hardly proof, how do we know that is your picture?

Post a timestamped picture & we'll believe you.

But 5 BTC? Are you crazy? Are you outta your mind?

iTunes Gift Card

X4ZLPGP5HW7FVDMD
XJ48LT8YDM9KZNRK
XKV38NRDZFXJXD3W
X3LG56NLNX256WFV
XQ2G3MLT5F7H2343

These are the cards that I used

I say that unique method and do not want to know how many, because the price is high and is not for everyone ...

This proof used cards:

Who is serious send me PM!

Also, I can give 2 refferals to serious buyer.

These codes can be found at https://www.instagram.com/p/BFW7IKqAsQF/?taken-by=itehnopolis.

Doesn't seem like this is you... Can you tweet to prove you own that account?

Dude this is my account

Prove it. That screenshot can be easily Photoshopped. Make a tweet saying this account is owned by ljubomir821.

Only then will we have the slightest notion of trust.

I think this is ok? You don't see this link above. https://instagram.com/p/BK1AAVJD6yU/

ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:28:38 PM

Just been curious here, how many vouch copy have the op giving out? how many review has he received and how many copy(ies) has he sold for 5btc?

ljubomir821 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 05:34:00 PM

I quite agree with your point on the valid negative trust on newbie account that is looking for loan without collateral because that would really bring sanity into the community.
Has the op giving out any vouch copy?

I understand your concern. This is my offer for something that I think is good. I'm in no hurry. I earn enough with this.

ljubomir821 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 05:39:10 PM

Just been curious here, how many vouch copy have the op giving out? how many review has he received and how many copy(ies) has he sold for 5btc?

I am new here, don't know what is vouch and what is OP. Who is serious for buy it, I send 2 refferals on his sharecode.

deathdealer1252

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:03:56 PM

You need verified Facebook account, you can do it? 1 Facebook use in 30 refferals?

Of course I have verified Facebook accounts, I have 1000s and I can make them anytime I want. My point is, you are selling a method for over $3,000... when someone with half a brain can do this basically for free. All you need is a good source for SMS verification and some decent proxies. Once again, anyone who wants to try this out and needs help getting started, let me know! I will be more than happy to walk you through the process for free!
ljubomir821 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 06:17:01 PM

Of course I have verified Facebook accounts, I have 1000s and I can make them anytime I want. My point is, you are selling a method for over $3,000... when someone with half a brain can do this basically for free. All you need is a good source for SMS verification and some decent proxies. Once again, anyone who wants to try this out and needs help getting started, let me know! I will be more than happy to walk you through the process for free!

I think it is not the same methods.

deathdealer1252

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:18:41 PM

Lol nice try, but there is no other method... the only method is to get the gift cards correct? That is the only way you can make "$20 a hour"... so as long as the person is getting the gift cards, that is the method.
ljubomir821 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 06:29:16 PM

Lol nice try, but there is no other method... the only method is to get the gift cards correct? That is the only way you can make "$20 a hour"... so as long as the person is getting the gift cards, that is the method.

Yes is a method for the gift card. but I think we are not based on the same principles. I believe that is your functional. Maybe your better, maybe mine. I don't know. I have this method and I sell it.

deathdealer1252

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:32:46 PM

Yes is a method for the gift card. but I think we are not based on the same principles. I believe that is your functional. Maybe your better, maybe mine. I don't know. I have this method and I sell it.

What? That is my point, who cares how you get there, when the end goal is the same? Regardless of how you wanna spin it, my point is I will help people for free, instead of trying to charge them $3,000 for some "magical" method.
loadbearing

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:43:22 PM

I am also interested in this method, does it matter which country your facebook is located and by verified you are talking about the email or also the mobile number, I want to know how this method actually works and how it works.
ljubomir821 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:55:47 PM

What? That is my point, who cares how you get there, when the end goal is the same? Regardless of how you wanna spin it, my point is I will help people for free, instead of trying to charge them $3,000 for some "magical" method.

Okay dude, help to the people Smiley I want to collect. is there anything wrong with that?

deathdealer1252

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:06:17 PM

Okay dude, help to the people Smiley I want to collect. is there anything wrong with that?

Yes there is when you charging this crazy of amount. I could see $25? Maybe $50? But $3,000? Come on man... that is just being ridiculous.
ljubomir821 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:09:46 PM

Yes there is when you charging this crazy of amount. I could see $25? Maybe $50? But $3,000? Come on man... that is just being ridiculous.

Dude, that's my price, if you do not mind please do not pay attention. just do not want everyone to have.

ljubomir821 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 12:58:43 PM

Please only serious buyers! This secret method and not want share everyone.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:42:45 PM

Please only serious buyers! This secret method and not want share everyone.
You are still trying to convince people here?
The prices is too high and you are not ready to give it a try with our reputed members so that you could get a vouch from them.

I am new here, don't know what is vouch and what is OP. Who is serious for buy it, I send 2 refferals on his sharecode.
Vouch :
Usually an appreciation from known member. The practice here must be you need to give free trial (or discounst) to some reputed member so that he will use your service and he will write his review here. By following him, people may order your services.

OP : Open Post, here your first post in this thread as you have started this thread. Sometimes it denotes creator of thread too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: