Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 09:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Aged Paypal Account (10yo)  (Read 250 times)
Neoz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:25:57 AM

Hi there friends
I have to sell my..i repeat MY Account (not hacked,not stolen)
This Acc is from country :POLAND,Veryfied and i have it from 2006.
I have use this acc,have nice transaction history (I can send pictures and other stuff u need.)
I do not have any problems with this acc.. never.

Pm price if u interested Smiley

Have a nice day friends!

Sry for my english :<
[/B]
seradj0

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:41:02 AM

your price

Geek,
Zosuda

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:26:35 PM

You say its not hacked but can you verfied this for example showing an escrow your photo id to prove its your name on the account?

Also why are you selling if its your personal account anyone can abuse it using your name?
Neoz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:47:09 PM

You say its not hacked but can you verfied this for example showing an escrow your photo id to prove its your name on the account?

Also why are you selling if its your personal account anyone can abuse it using your name?

Yes i can prove with my id that name on pp account is the same with my ID Smiley

Well i sell it becouse i dont use it anymore and never will. And what abuse? u steal something with this acc?
Rly i dont get it..
Zosuda

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:16:07 PM

Yes i can prove with my id that name on pp account is the same with my ID Smiley

Well i sell it becouse i dont use it anymore and never will. And what abuse? u steal something with this acc?
Rly i dont get it..

I mean if someone used the account for scamming the balance would go into negative and they might send debt collection to your front door as it will be the original address in file even if you delete it when selling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: