Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 03:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: licence wordress theme  (Read 235 times)
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:24:33 PM

hi i want to license my word press theme ..can you guide me any way to do it or nay one can help me ..

this lice will be use to active this them in wp admin panel until it activated wp option will not show
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:37:54 PM

You need help to protect your WordPress Theme or to sell it ?
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:52:16 PM

You need help to protect your WordPress Theme or to sell it ?

we need to protect my wp theme with license so that who have licence they can only run the theme
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:57:14 PM

I think you can use themeforest like marketplace to sell license for your themes,I have seen many people selling using them without adding any license activation code to their theme,But if you want to make a license activation system then you will need to code and setup a license server and encode theme's source code.
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:59:22 PM

I think you can use themeforest like marketplace to sell license for your themes,I have seen many people selling using them without adding any license activation code to their theme,But if you want to make a license activation system then you will need to code and setup a license server and encode theme's source code.

any devloper or any site this the second one
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:08:55 PM

Selling your creations can be done via CreativeMarket + ThemeForst

To protect it with a license, you need to build an API, generate keys, and encrypt some of your Skin code to prevent reserve engineering.

You should just follow the advise of : FanEagle, If you exclusively sell it on Themeforest & CreativeMarket, it is unlikely to be leaked, most "nulled theme" websites are owned by ThemeForst to avoid piracy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: