Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Your Own Social Media Faucet  (Read 748 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:18:26 AM

Social Media Faucets

Ever wanted to have your faucet, or create a faucet that appears on FaceBook ?

I can help

Here is how it works

• I setup a faucet (faucet box script)
  • You create a free Faucet box account
  • I will give you a URL to go to which will be your faucet URL
  • Fill in all the faucet details
  • I will create a Facebook app that displays your faucet

Whats included in the one off fee?

• Free hosting for your faucet
  • SSL Certificate (needed to comply with Facebook rules)

• Facebook App Creation
  • Continued support

The one off fee for all this is BTC0.03 and remember you have no ongoing hosting fee's no domain name to purchase and no SSL certificate to buy!

Demo faucet can be found here : https://apps.facebook.com/337700326575233/

Please note that all though this is a one off fee, faucets that have remained dry for a period of 14+ days may be removed unless other wise agreed

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mu77aL

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 07:14:05 AM

Really Interested in one of thoose.
Why should i prechiate the facebook feture?
Is the site also available over an normal domain and not as an registrated facebook user?

Im glad if you can make me one of thoose. Also because it appears very cheap for me.

regards
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:17:39 AM

Is the site also available over an normal domain and not as an registrated facebook user?

Im glad if you can make me one of thoose. Also because it appears very cheap for me.

regards

Yes you get your own URL, for example the FaceBook demo app uses this page http://howtobitcoin.co.uk/faucet to pull the faucet in.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mu77aL

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 07:32:54 AM

regards

Yes you get your own URL, for example the FaceBook demo app uses this page http://howtobitcoin.co.uk/faucet to pull the faucet in.

build me one called Be Human
mu77aL

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:28:04 AM

Please send 0.03BTC to 177ESEi1oJdtZQGrz8qrLQr1x1yXRyDSCg

Once received I will make your faucet for you.
Thanks
Crunck

Ok.. well.. there you go..

Iam going offline right now. iam active in about 8 hours again.
The money should arrive soon

regards
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:41:19 AM

Interesting ideea Smiley
But I think Google (Adsense) will ban it anyway ...

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:52:02 AM

Interesting ideea Smiley

Adsense dosn't actually have issues with faucets, ive been using Adsense and faucets for years,  that being said my Adsense account is years old and makes money from various different platforms, and as long as it dosn't get abused is ok.
And even if you don't have an Adsense account there are plenty of alternatives out there.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:52:34 AM

Please send 0.03BTC to 177ESEi1oJdtZQGrz8qrLQr1x1yXRyDSCg

Once received I will make your faucet for you.
Thanks
Crunck

Ok.. well.. there you go..

Iam going offline right now. iam active in about 8 hours again.
The money should arrive soon

regards

Thanks, it will all be ready for you by the time you are back.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:59:41 AM

Interesting ideea Smiley

Adsense dosn't actually have issues with faucets, ive been using Adsense and faucets for years,  that being said my Adsense account is years old and makes money from various different platforms, and as long as it dosn't get abused is ok.
And even if you don't have an Adsense account there are plenty of alternatives out there.

Regarding Adsense:

You are a lucky one Smiley
But not for long time ... it is just a matter of time untill they ban you
Adsense + faucets = not work anymore.

Regarding the application:  

you said: "you have no ongoing hosting fee's no domain name to purchase and no SSL certificate to buy!"
and then: "Yes you get your own URL, for example the FaceBook demo app uses this page http://howtobitcoin.co.uk/faucet to pull the faucet in"

so: we need a domain/website to make the facebook app work or it will work without these?

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:08:13 AM

Interesting ideea Smiley

Adsense dosn't actually have issues with faucets, ive been using Adsense and faucets for years,  that being said my Adsense account is years old and makes money from various different platforms, and as long as it dosn't get abused is ok.

Regarding Adsense:

you said: "you have no ongoing hosting fee's no domain name to purchase and no SSL certificate to buy!"
and then: "Yes you get your own URL, for example the FaceBook demo app uses this page http://howtobitcoin.co.uk/faucet to pull the faucet in"

so: we need a domain/website to make the facebook app work or it will work without these?

No I will create your faucet on my domain for example howtobitcoin.co.uk/faucets/superiorus I then create a facebook app that pulls in that page and displays it within the facebook platform.
The domain must be SSL which mine is.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:16:48 AM

Interesting ideea Smiley

Regarding Adsense:

No I will create your faucet on my domain for example howtobitcoin.co.uk/faucets/superiorus I then create a facebook app that pulls in that page and displays it within the facebook platform.

How safe is this and is there any warranty if facebook banned my faucet? I'm interested for this kind of faucet because there is no hosting needed.
Give me a complete detail on how it works and show me more sample. Thanks

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:27:56 AM

Interesting ideea Smiley

Regarding Adsense:

How safe is this and is there any warranty if facebook banned my faucet? I'm interested for this kind of faucet because there is no hosting needed.
Give me a complete detail on how it works and show me more sample. Thanks

I fail to see how facebook would ban a faucet ? first off there is nothing illegal about faucets,and you could put a video of pretty much anything on facebook and they wont ban it.
It works just the same as a regular faucet does, only instead of you just having a domain to show, it is displayed within the facebook page, you can create apps to pull in any webpage you want and its displayed within the facebook borders.
The hosting as you say costs you nothing and neither does the SSl as I have it all.

The sample is here:
https://apps.facebook.com/337700326575233

Yours will of coarse have a different app number making it unique, it also displays as an "app" on your side bar within facebook.

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:39:09 AM

Interesting ideea Smiley

Regarding Adsense:

That mean you control the faucet , you have acces to all the files, infos, passwords, etc. (since is hosted on your server)
I have a faucet, I have my own domain, it has ssl too: https://CoinZone.club
Can you integrate this website in a facebook app?

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:46:06 AM

Interesting ideea Smiley

Regarding Adsense:

That mean you control the faucet , you have acces to all the files, infos, passwords, etc. (since is hosted on your server)
I have a faucet, I have my own domain, it has ssl too: https://CoinZone.club
Can you integrate this website in a facebook app?

I don't have access to the faucet box admin panel which contains the api etc.

And yes its simple enough to create an app for you that would pull in your faucet, if you want me to do it I will and if you feel like tipping me then please go ahead : 177ESEi1oJdtZQGrz8qrLQr1x1yXRyDSCg

Give me 10 mins to set it up Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:50:57 AM

@superiorus All done, and have fun :

https://apps.facebook.com/247739088956423/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:34:10 AM

@superiorus All done, and have fun :

https://apps.facebook.com/247739088956423/

is on this example also facebook the hoster ?`or goes the traffic also to Coinzone server ?

i really like the idee of a facebook hosting Cheesy

kind regards
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:31:40 PM

All have now been done, is there anyone else ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
5ub_zer0

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:53:25 AM

I also have already a domain with ssl - https://faucet.today - if you could create an FB app for this too .. would be nice  Cool
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:15:34 AM

I also have already a domain with ssl - https://faucet.today - if you could create an FB app for this too .. would be nice  Cool

If people have there own faucets WITH SSL i will make there's for 0.01BTC

If anyone wants me to do this please send the 0.01BTC to 177ESEi1oJdtZQGrz8qrLQr1x1yXRyDSCg and PM me your URL and I will get it done, these ones will never get removed as they are not hosted by me.

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:23:13 PM

All up and running https://apps.facebook.com/531909943673563/

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..