May 06, 2024, 01:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think?!!!
Is useful - 13 (36.1%)
Is useless - 8 (22.2%)
Is useful & I like & Share - 5 (13.9%)
Is useless & I do not like & I will report as Scam - 4 (11.1%)
I do not care! - 6 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BussyBuddy.com  (Read 8139 times)
bussybuddy (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:03:30 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 04:18:16 PM by bussybuddy

Hello to everyone my name is Alex and I am the Admin of BussyBuddy.com!

BussyBuddy.com is a web platform where the Guru in Programming, Blockchain and Bitcoin are answering at any question and they are earning money for each answer!

For some reasons I cannot say is best on market and will become the best, but I hope you to enjoy it and to give me a feedback.

If you are curious visit the BussyBuddy at https://bussybuddy.com or scan the QR code to visit the BussyBuddy as quick as possible.

Facebook Page: https://fb.me/bussybuddycom

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
George Orwell

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:49:20 AM

Thank you for your Vote!

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
George Orwell

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:56:47 AM

I've looked your services using android everything went fine, although still there was https applied on your website and how if you adds skrill for your method payment because not all of countries be supported by paypal. Thanks for your great ideas and it is help for me.
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:00:59 AM

I've looked your services using android everything went fine, although still there was https applied on your website and how if you adds skrill for your method payment because not all of countries be supported by paypal. Thanks for your great ideas and it is help for me.

I am working now to add the bitcoin gateway and I hope to be ready till next week.
By Skrill will be available as well next week.

Right now is not https because the payments are processed on PayPal website not on our and when will be necesesarry https for us we will add asap.

Kind Regards,
Alex

TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:04:28 AM

It is nice services and i like it, unfortunately your services is just for experts of bitcoin and common users can not joint in your service. I think you must change the rules so every body will be feel free to joint.
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:13:16 AM

Is not only for experts is for everyone who has knowledge in connection with Bitcoin!

You have only to proof send me your CV as jpg and we will see!

Proof us in your CV you have knowledge about Bitcoin, deep knowledge, for example if you are member at Bitcoin Talk proof us with links where you offered good answers and we will decide!

Is not only for people with Qualification in IT , Bitcoin or Blockchain is even for who has work experience and can proof it!

Good luck,

Alex

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:14:31 AM

It's a good platform for those who are into having answers to their questions without giving so much effort and time. Also good for those who will apply and accepted as BussyBuddy and earn money by answering questions. I think the CONS is, it will not attract so many people since Google is already available and people can search anything into it. Websites like stackoverflow is also there and members can help with the query, for FREE.
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:15:47 AM

There are many sites like this in the internet, some site do specialize for particular subject. No one will bother to use a new copycat site, at-least i will not use such websites since more sites has this functionality for free of service and i would normally get better solutions for my questions there
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:20:15 AM

It's a good platform for those who are into having answers to their questions without giving so much effort and time. Also good for those who will apply and accepted as BussyBuddy and earn money by answering questions. I think the CONS is, it will not attract so many people since Google is already available and people can search anything into it. Websites like stackoverflow is also there and members can help with the query, for FREE.

On our website are Experts what will give you the best answer and what are considering their efforts to answer you have in back a hardwork, money invested in their education and they are not considering to sell their knowhow for free!

If you will invested in your education 40 000 $ or you have spent 10 years in your Field to become a Guru, are you able to offer for free your knowledge?

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:22:20 AM

I like the idea that people will get rewarded if they find the answers for you. Only it will be hard to survive between the already known services that are available. It depends also on how long it will take to get answers if you compare it with the other popular services. Goodluck with this new project hope you manage to get it working.
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:32:19 AM

I like the idea that people will get rewarded if they find the answers for you. Only it will be hard to survive between the already known services that are available. It depends also on how long it will take to get answers if you compare it with the other popular services. Goodluck with this new project hope you manage to get it working.

Thank you!

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:57:51 AM

On our website are Experts what will give you the best answer and what are considering their efforts to answer you have in back a hardwork, money invested in their education and they are not considering to sell their knowhow for free!

If you will invested in your education 40 000 $ or you have spent 10 years in your Field to become a Guru, are you able to offer for free your knowledge?
Ooh, I see. I'm just saying my opinion that it might be a CONS, but as what I've mentioned, it's a good platform. To answer your question - if I can help for free, then why not? It depends on the situation, but I will help as long as I can, just like how others are helping me. But still, with your site, it's a different situation, it's a business that's why I understand that you also need that payment.

With your statement, we can be sure that the answers will be coming from the experts, right? It seems that only Experts and Gurus can apply to be a BussyBuddy, if that's the case. Anyway, good luck with your project.
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:59:43 AM

Ooh, I see. I'm just saying my opinion that it might be a CONS, but as what I've mentioned, it's a good platform. To answer your question - if I can help for free, then why not? It depends on the situation, but I will help as long as I can, just like how others are helping me. But still, with your site, it's a different situation, it's a business that's why I understand that you also need that payment.

With your statement, we can be sure that the answers will be coming from the experts, right? It seems that only Experts and Gurus can apply to be a BussyBuddy, if that's the case. Anyway, good luck with your project.

Thank you very much for your feed back!
Great day Mr!

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bussybuddycom

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:18:31 PM

Just visited your site very interesting and also very useful. But I just want to ask what is the intention of providing such a service of helping people by answering their questions. Are you collecting any cross references for block chain/bitcoin environment ideas/suggestions from mass.
I am just curious about the idea and purposes behind this services.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:23:52 PM

Visited your service and found that even for small question like what is bitcoin node (just for test) asks me to pay $1 to get answer i don't think that is reasonable minimum amount anyone should pay for such small answer try to lower the posibility to pay even 1 cents for a quick small answer as most of the one who gonna ask bitcoin related questions will be newbie and probably they also don't have that much to pay just to get answer.
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:36:55 PM

Visited your service and found that even for small question like what is bitcoin node (just for test) asks me to pay $1 to get answer i don't think that is reasonable minimum amount anyone should pay for such small answer try to lower the posibility to pay even 1 cents for a quick small answer as most of the one who gonna ask bitcoin related questions will be newbie and probably they also don't have that much to pay just to get answer.

Thank you for your feed back!
Now min price is 5$ as default!

Great day!

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:13:16 PM

Is not only for experts is for everyone who has knowledge in connection with Bitcoin!

Proof us in your CV you have knowledge about Bitcoin, deep knowledge, for example if you are member at Bitcoin Talk proof us with links where you offered good answers and we will decide!

Is not only for people with Qualification in IT , Bitcoin or Blockchain is even for who has work experience and can proof it!

Good luck,

Alex

Who makes the judgment on whether a person is a guru?  Based on what actual facts and achievements?

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:06:13 PM

Good luck,

Alex

Who makes the judgment on whether a person is a guru?  Based on what actual facts and achievements?

Mr Qunenin pls apply and we will see if you meet the criteria!
Anyone can apply and we will decide who is the best!

Try to proof us you were involved in projects etc if you do not have a qualification, and as well we will ask you for references.

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:36:38 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 09:54:54 AM by bussybuddy

BussyBuddy.com is a web platform where the Guru in Programming, Blockchain and Bitcoin are answering at any question and they are earning money for each answer!

For some reasons I cannot say is best on market and will become the best, but I hope you to enjoy it and to give me a feedback.

If you are curious visit the BussyBuddy at http://www.bussybuddy.com or scan the QR code to visit the BussyBuddy as quick as possible.

Click on this link to view the QR code:

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

George Orwell

Submit your CV today and start earn money asap!!!
BussyBuddy commission is only 10%!
Frozen the low level of commission(10%) if you are in first 50 BussyBuddies.

Good luck!
BussyBuddy Team

Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:01:33 PM

It's like yahoo answers. It is a good idea. Maybe they will answer questions about creating altcoins and things like that.
How do I make commission ? What do you need for my CV ? Thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:14:44 PM

It's like yahoo answers. It is a good idea. Maybe they will answer questions about creating altcoins and things like that.

Hi Dafaddile,

I think so my post no was that explicit but our commission is 10% from each paid answer in your Acc on our website.

To become a BussyBuddy you have to proof your strong knowledge in Programming, Bitcoin and Blockchain!

Kind Regards,
Alex

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:33:57 AM

I vote as "It is useful.
you made this site with a very good concept. now people can earn sharing their experience and knowledge about the technology... mostly people doing this for free..
but you need to add more subjects. only blockchain and programming is not enough.
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:38:16 AM

I vote as "It is useful.
you made this site with a very good concept. now people can earn sharing their experience and knowledge about the technology... mostly people doing this for free..
but you need to add more subjects. only blockchain and programming is not enough.

Thank you very much for your feedback!
Soon will be added more categories in connection with crypto currencies, once we will received more CV and we will see the people experience we will add more!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:47:55 PM

Get ready your Resume this weekend, and submit it at begin of next week!!!

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:00:51 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 09:55:32 AM by bussybuddy

If you are curious visit the BussyBuddy at http://www.bussybuddy.com or scan the QR code to visit the BussyBuddy as quick as possible.

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

George Orwell

Hello to everyone,

BussyBuddy team is ready now to listen you, what category you want to suggest us to appear on our category list!!!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:47:22 AM

Actually it's nice idea, but the idea to pay for answer is turn off for me. The topics is also limited only to programming, bitcoin and blockchain without any categorize as well.
To be honest, i prefer use stackexchange or stackoverflow where i can find detailed answer.

Hi,

Is true the topic is limited now, but in future we will add more categories!
Is true is better to get a free answer rather then to pay but who is giving you the right answer spent time to learn that Field spent time and money ...
Do you want to work for us for free?!!!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:30:10 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 09:56:01 AM by bussybuddy

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

George Orwell

Hello to everyone,

I have to introduce myself, my name is Alex the Founder & the Admin from BussyBuddy, and this is my Twitter account for who wants to follow me or not!
http://twitter.com/AMIotov

Kind Regards,
Alex
Founder&Admin @ BussyBuddy

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:05:01 AM

Hello to everyone,

BussyBuddy Team is happy to say thank you to BitcoinTalk for first candidates provided after we have started the first topic on this forum.

We are thank you for all candidates who applied after they saw our topic on BitcoinTalk!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

PS:
We are expecting to receive more CV/Resumes in future!

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:06:03 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 09:57:20 AM by bussybuddy

If you are curious visit the BussyBuddy at https://www.bussybuddy.com or scan the QR code to visit the BussyBuddy as quick as possible.

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

George Orwell

Hello to everyone,

Check out now https://bussybuddy.com if you are qualified for one of new category new listed,  and if not suggest us your category @ admin[at]bussybuddy.com, and we will take in consideration your suggestions!

Have a good day!
BussyBuddy Team

****NOTE****
Sign up today to be between firsts 50 BussyBuddies with your 90% profit for each answer offered!

Gohs

Activity: 149

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:21:03 PM

It's a noble venture, keep up the work and you will become known soon enough.

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:29:48 PM

It's a noble venture, keep up the work and you will become known soon enough.

Thank you for your feedback!
Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:00:10 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 09:57:49 AM by bussybuddy

If you are curious visit the BussyBuddy at https://www.bussybuddy.com or scan the QR code to visit the BussyBuddy as quick as possible.

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

George Orwell

Hello to everyone,

New categories and subcategories were added today! Have a look and enjoy!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

EnacDomains

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 05:55:15 PM

Thumbs up in a good way for this.  keep up the good work

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:18:29 PM

Thumbs up in a good way for this.  keep up the good work

Thank you very much for your help!

BussyBuddy Team

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:01:11 AM

Great website but I think the price must be lowered from 5usd its high price for a single question can you lower it to 1usd?

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:23:14 AM

Great website but I think the price must be lowered from 5usd its high price for a single question can you lower it to 1usd?

Hi ice18,

Unfortunately we have decided the minimum price to be as default 5$ because our BussyBuddies to be motivated to answer you, and we thought for the questions under 5$ anyone can find an answer, can ask a friend or search on Internet etc.

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:00:56 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 09:58:14 AM by bussybuddy

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

George Orwell

Get ready your CV/Resume this weekend and submit it at begin of next week!

You have to proof us your work experience or to send us a copy after your Diploma,Certificate or anything else what you are considering will help you to become a BussyBuddy!

Have a good weekend!
BussyBuddy Team

ricku

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:45:44 PM

I have just casts my vote but to be frank this is a very useful website or information, but i dont know if they also assist with altcoins issues and not bitcoin only.

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:02:57 PM

I have just casts my vote but to be frank this is a very useful website or information, but i dont know if they also assist with altcoins issues and not bitcoin only.

Hi Ricku,

We are still working to implement Cryptocurrency gateway payment!

Kind Regards,
Alex

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:36:41 AM

Wait,do you have anything to do with bitcoins ? I don't think so since your website clearly mentions you accept/send payment through paypal only!

I like the concept but very similar to bitsfortips.com,in fact those guys are much cheaper and open to everyone who signs up unlike your harward scholar criteria!

George Orwell
Yesirrrrrrrr!!
ricku

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:55:00 AM

Hi Ricku,

Kind Regards,
Alex
Great, it will be nice to get altcoin payment gateway script up and running as i read a lot of request for this type of service and the earlier you set it up the better.

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:43:23 AM

Hi Ricku,

Kind Regards,
Alex
Great, it will be nice to get altcoin payment gateway script up and running as i read a lot of request for this type of service and the earlier you set it up the better.

Hi Ricku,

We are trying the best to get ready soon the payment alternative by Bitcoin!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:03:40 PM

Wait,do you have anything to do with bitcoins ? I don't think so since your website clearly mentions you accept/send payment through paypal only!

I like the concept but very similar to bitsfortips.com,in fact those guys are much cheaper and open to everyone who signs up unlike your harward scholar criteria!

George Orwell
Yesirrrrrrrr!!

Hi Mr Patatas,

I am apologising because I am answering you now and to late. You are right we are now using PayPal, the reason for what is just PayPal used as Payment alternative is because we are working now at Bitcoin Payment Gateway, and I hope so soon the Bitcoin Payment will be ready, and second most of people are using now PayPal rather than Bitcoin. Anyway soon on our website will be both payment alternatives.

Kind Regards,
Alex

Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 04:38:21 PM

I think so. the website is similar to yahoo answers, but the interesting thing is the website is for asking and answering question related to bitcoin

I've already seen the website. it's good and simple. not bad.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:30:29 AM

I think so. the website is similar to yahoo answers, but the interesting thing is the website is for asking and answering question related to bitcoin

I've already seen the website. it's good and simple. not bad.

Hi Herose UK,

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind Regards,
Alex

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:45:00 AM

I read it as "pussybuddy" first and rushed to vote as extremely useful
but then I looked  carefully and ... imagine my disappointment
instead of some really helpful service all we got is another Just answers or Mahalo
jokes aside, its a fine little niche you found,hope your business goes real well
please,choose some less confusing site name next time Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

I read it as "pussybuddy" first and rushed to vote as extremely useful
but then I looked  carefully and ... imagine my disappointment
instead of some really helpful service all we got is another Just answers or Mahalo
jokes aside, its a fine little niche you found,hope your business goes real well
please,choose some less confusing site name next time Smiley

Hi Veleten,

I hope you to be thankful when yourself will become one of our BussyBuddies, and you will earn money on our website.
Maybe right now you are happy to answer for free at any question in your Field on Yahoo!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:40:44 AM

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

George Orwell

Looks a very good unique concept to me.I think posting question should also get reward and not just answering

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:15:33 PM

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

George Orwell

Looks a very good unique concept to me.I think posting question should also get reward and not just answering

Thank you for your feedback!

Have a good weekend!
BussyBuddy Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:55:26 PM

Hello to everyone,

BussyBuddy has changed the Logo!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:55:09 AM

I left a vote.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:47:04 AM

I left a vote.

Thank you very much for your vote!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:13:23 AM

Thank you for your vote!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:19:15 PM

Are you looking for a Job?!!!

Do not hesitate to become a BussyBuddy today!
Do you think you can apply to become a BussyBuddy and you still have more questions in related with and you are thinking you are not a Guru or an Expert in your field, you have only to contact the admin by e-mail @ admin@bussybuddy.com and we will find a solution to sell asap your expertise!

Do not forget: no one is perfect but everyone is an expert in his/her field, with or without high skill level!!!

Have a happy weekend,
Alex

PS: I will take in consideration every single request and I believe there are so many Smart Hidden BussyBuddies here!

Daffadile

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 06:06:17 PM

Hi Dafaddile,

I think so my post no was that explicit but our commission is 10% from each paid answer in your Acc on our website.

To become a BussyBuddy you have to proof your strong knowledge in Programming, Bitcoin and Blockchain!

Kind Regards,
Alex

Why don't you setup a screening process where by  you ask questions in a questionare and then admins must rate the answers give to make sure they are not nonsense and are accurate or the other members can vote for the top 5 best answers then the rest listed below.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 08:59:39 PM

Interesting site, it's will help out to finds out the answer which maybe cannot find on google, but the minimum price for find the answer is maybe too high. Or the answer is more details which is the best answer?
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:39:44 PM

Interesting site, it's will help out to finds out the answer which maybe cannot find on google, but the minimum price for find the answer is maybe too high. Or the answer is more details which is the best answer?

Hi ikydesu,

We thought for questions under 5$ you can find an answer anyway on internet if you are using Google or Yahoo Questions & Answers but for questions much complex as well you can find an answer but maybe not on your target and not focused on your ? and not an answer customised for your needs!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:27:22 AM

Thank you for your vote!

Kind Regards,
Alex

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:38:32 AM

Thank you for your vote!

Kind Regards,
Alex
I have visited the website and went fine, if i have much time i will make account on there but for right now i just give my vote. I hope in the future there is discussion about trading on there and i will be happy for making thread on there, i still learn about your services.
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:32:17 PM

Thank you for your vote!

Kind Regards,
Alex
I have visited the website and went fine, if i have much time i will make account on there but for right now i just give my vote. I hope in the future there is discussion about trading on there and i will be happy for making thread on there, i still learn about your services.

Hi densuj,

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:47:53 PM

New Released on  BussyBuddy, Free Q&A alternative where our BussyBuddies will answer for Free for all Questions under $5!

https://bussybuddy.com/free/qa

BussyBuddy Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:13:36 AM

New Released on  BussyBuddy, Free Q&A alternative where our BussyBuddies will answer for Free for all Questions under $5!

BussyBuddy Team

To become BussyBuddy on our Free Platform is not involving any costs, but you can bring your potentially customers on BussyBuddy Paid Platform and you will earn money for each answer offered!

Signup today on BussyBuddy Paid Platform get your reference code and share it with your Customers!

Good luck!
BussyBuddy Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:28:12 PM

Click on next link for more details:

BussyBuddy Team

apoorvlathey

Merit: 547

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 11:00:42 AM

pay the amount you chose via PayPal to us
That's an innovative idea ! My suggestions :
This is a site that solves questions about bitcoin and cryptocurrency but doesn't accept bitcoins, why ??
I think some designing work is left on the site to make it look more professional.

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:31:00 PM

pay the amount you chose via PayPal to us
That's an innovative idea ! My suggestions :
This is a site that solves questions about bitcoin and cryptocurrency but doesn't accept bitcoins, why ??
I think some designing work is left on the site to make it look more professional.

We will accept but now Bitcoin after our research they are not so many users what are using Bitcoins, apparently everyone has Bitcoins but unfortunately no more are using them!

PayPal is used by everyone at this moment more often than any Bitcoin Gateways.

When will be more popular will be even on our website available the Bitcoin Gateway!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:26:40 AM

Thank you to every single user registered on our Free Q&A Platform!

BussyBuddy Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:38:06 PM

Our website is down because of web hosting company!

We will update when will be online!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:16:12 AM

Our website is down because of web hosting company!

We will update when will be online!

Kind Regards,
Alex

Hi,

Now BussyBuddy website is online! Sorry for any inconvenience!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:27:06 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 01:49:07 PM by bussybuddy

Become an Expert on Free Q&A BussyBuddy and you will be entitled to Sell your Expertise on BussyBuddy!!!

First User who will Become an Expert on Free Q&A BussyBuddy will be rewarded with an IPad Pro 12.9'' with Keyboard included!

Sign up for free on Free Q&A BussyBuddy and answer at as many you can Questions to become an Expert and to win the IPad Pro 12.9" with keyboard included!!!

BussyBuddy Team

The Banner can be downloaded from https://bussybuddy.com/banner/ipadpro.jpg

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:18:53 PM

Nice. Vote already done. One question, Do you please discuss about your service?
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:23:44 PM

Nice. Vote already done. One question, Do you please discuss about your service?

Hi SMSabuj,

You can start any topic and we will answer you asap!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:43:12 AM

Join today on Free Q&A BussyBuddy and become one of our Experts!

First user what will become Expert will be  rewarded with an IPad Pro 12.9" with keyboard included!

BussyBuddy Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:29:34 PM

Hi SMSabuj,

If you have any questions related to our service you can ask us here. We are preferring to be asked here and to answer you as well here, more than PM!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:36:15 PM

Visit Free Q&A from BussyBuddy and find out who answered and what answers are for question: Who is the Bitcoin inventor?

BussyBuddy Team

babo
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4128

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 01:41:44 AM

cute idea
but stackoverflow own all Q&A website.. for raise and grow it i think you need give "something" at top contributors
is my humble opinion, but without give something (satoshi for example) the site not work

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:09:04 AM

cute idea
but stackoverflow own all Q&A website.. for raise and grow it i think you need give "something" at top contributors
is my humble opinion, but without give something (satoshi for example) the site not work

Hi babo,

Thank you for your feedback, as I said at begin I am not expecting to become famous or known I was trying this idea random to see if is working something from itself. If will not work this is the life!

Kind regards,
Alex

PS: related to satoshi most of people have begging behaviour in this days you you have to pay to get something, only scams are for free

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:37:45 PM

Hi to everyone,

We just released today one new project is calling BussyBuddyAds, is not invented by us this Idea but we improved it and gave it more "life" to be used by Bitcoin!

As well we are offering a reward for first our new customers!

Visit us and check out even our Free Q&A BussyBuddy where is a questions related to this new Project!

Enjoy,
With so much respect,
BussyBuddy Admin(Alex)

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:38:32 PM

Well I think the idea is nice but it would have been a lot easier just to implement a hiring process as well , you can ask questions and people who are experts on the subject can write you answers but you might want to actually hire that person to do that job as well , so maybe think about this in the future maybe ?
It would be amazing addition to current state of the website if you ask me.
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:34:11 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 10:57:13 PM by bussybuddy

Well I think the idea is nice but it would have been a lot easier just to implement a hiring process as well , you can ask questions and people who are experts on the subject can write you answers but you might want to actually hire that person to do that job as well , so maybe think about this in the future maybe ?
It would be amazing addition to current state of the website if you ask me.

Hi raven7886,

First of all thank you very much for your suggestion, the idea is we do not want to "use the people knowledge for free" that's why we started that Free Q&A to involve them and to find the Genius between them, always is easy to identify a smart person after how is writing, the way how is giving an answer and etc... One of my business partners is specialised in "Head Hunting" he is still working in a Head Hunting company in Berlin.

I hope in future to join more people on our Free Q&A to be recruited for BussyBuddy!

Kind Regards,
Alex

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:56:07 AM

It is nice services and i like it, unfortunately your services is just for experts of bitcoin and common users can not joint in your service. I think you must change the rules so every body will be feel free to joint.
That is right. I also think users must get paid for asking questions also albeit less than those who answer

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:18:11 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 08:14:24 AM by bussybuddy

That is right. I also think users must get paid for asking questions also albeit less than those who answer

Hi Wapinter and to all other users,

Unfortunately to become a BussyBuddy Expert is an open opportunity to everyone just contact the admin @ admin@bussybuddy.com and apply with your resume or your activity in Bitcoin Field we are open and as well we will appreciate and will give to everyone the chance if is deserving.

Just think about this: if the person who is applying to become BussyBuddy Expert is deserving straight away will become BussyBuddy Expert, but not everyone we do not want to disappoint our customers, will be our website reputation in middle, no one is happy to pay for something to not get nothing!

We are encouraging you everyone to try, we are 100% sure are so many BussyBuddy Experts shy between you why you are not contacting us, we are not following recruitment rules like in standards or in any company we are very flexible and we are understanding all circumstances just apply or contact the admin!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

Hi everyone,

We know now because of our web hosting no more users can reach our website, you missed us so please use Onavo Protect for IOS and for Android please find something similar alternative!

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:26:24 AM

Check out Bitcoin Experts - London UK
http://meetu.ps/c/2ZVRv/xPk49/a

Kind Regards,

Alex

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 12:36:32 PM

This is  a very usefull site newbies in the crypto currency can use this as resource and experts can earn bitcoins by sharing whay he knows,it's like yahoo answers but dedicated to crypto currency,I'm looking forward to be a part of this community.

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:04:23 PM

This is  a very usefull site newbies in the crypto currency can use this as resource and experts can earn bitcoins by sharing whay he knows,it's like yahoo answers but dedicated to crypto currency,I'm looking forward to be a part of this community.

Hi fortunecrypto,

Thank you very much for your feedback, hope soon you will apply to become one of our Bitcoin Experts!

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS: do not forget to join us as well on our Meetup Group: Bitcoin Experts - London UK

ruselbd

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

It is pleasant administrations and i like it, tragically your administrations is only for specialists of bitcoin and normal clients can not joint in your administration. I think you should change the principles so every body will be don't hesitate to joint
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:33:22 PM

It is pleasant administrations and i like it, tragically your administrations is only for specialists of bitcoin and normal clients can not joint in your administration. I think you should change the principles so every body will be don't hesitate to joint

Hi ruselbd,

Thank you very much for your feedback. At this moment our web platform is only for Cryptocurrency Niche unfortunately, but we have few plans for future to bring more opportunities even for others fields. If you are looking to make money our suggestion is to visit our BussyBuddyAds( https://BussyBuddy.com/ads) to try to invest in Digital Assets, what can be paid by our unique offer on market at this moment by instalments with 60 months contract!

You can contact us for more details!

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS: for BussyBuddyAds few details https://goo.gl/cMnDBx

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:06:06 PM

Hi to everyone,

We are ready now to answer you at any question related to Cryptocurrency and Dark Web for what you didn't find a question till now!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:24:40 AM

Great site but need more inclusion for other skills.

Hi bustedsynx,

Thank you for your positive feedback! More fields will be added once more experts will apply, we cannot add more fields without to have Experts with expertise in other fields, is not fair to promote something what we can not offer!

BussyBuddy Team

mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

You need more subject that users can ask question on If u want to become well known and make it easy for members to join to answer question as the more members can make will help you site grow be able to give the right answers users need.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

You need more subject that users can ask question on If u want to become well known and make it easy for members to join to answer question as the more members can make will help you site grow be able to give the right answers users need.

Thank you for your interest!

Kind Regards
BussyBuddy Team

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

Hi Wapinter and to all other users,

Unfortunately to become a BussyBuddy Expert is an open opportunity to everyone just contact the admin @ admin@bussybuddy.com and apply with your resume or your activity in Bitcoin Field we are open and as well we will appreciate and will give to everyone the chance if is deserving.

Just think about this: if the person who is applying to become BussyBuddy Expert is deserving straight away will become BussyBuddy Expert, but not everyone we do not want to disappoint our customers, will be our website reputation in middle, no one is happy to pay for something to not get nothing!

We are encouraging you everyone to try, we are 100% sure are so many BussyBuddy Experts shy between you why you are not contacting us, we are not following recruitment rules like in standards or in any company we are very flexible and we are understanding all circumstances just apply or contact the admin!

Kind Regards,
Alex

Just to remind this!

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:34:10 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

We have noticed no one from this BitcoinTalk Forum wants to sell knowledge for BTC on BussyBuddy what is fine ... more qualified and good quality info for free rather than paid 😊

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:43:03 PM

I don’t get how this could be a Premium business idea? I mean for programming there is stackoverflow and reddit and hell I can even write here and probably will get answer.

For bitcoin there is again here and reddit, I don’t think there is any questions I can ask and don’t get the answers for free. You should refocus on your monetization process and find a more different approach to get a bigger customer base.

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:11:50 PM

I don’t get how this could be a Premium business idea? I mean for programming there is stackoverflow and reddit and hell I can even write here and probably will get answer.

For bitcoin there is again here and reddit, I don’t think there is any questions I can ask and don’t get the answers for free. You should refocus on your monetization process and find a more different approach to get a bigger customer base.

Thank you for your suggestions!

bussybuddy (OP)

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:17:17 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 09:43:04 AM by bussybuddy

Announcement'

We are offering Free of Charge Escrow for any trade made on our Website!

Free of Charge Escrow

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: