May 17, 2024, 05:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think?!!!
Is useful - 13 (36.1%)
Is useless - 8 (22.2%)
Is useful & I like & Share - 5 (13.9%)
Is useless & I do not like & I will report as Scam - 4 (11.1%)
I do not care! - 6 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BussyBuddy.com  (Read 8139 times)
bussybuddy (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:03:30 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 04:18:16 PM by bussybuddy

Hello to everyone my name is Alex and I am the Admin of BussyBuddy.com!

BussyBuddy.com is a web platform where the Guru in Programming, Blockchain and Bitcoin are answering at any question and they are earning money for each answer!

For some reasons I cannot say is best on market and will become the best, but I hope you to enjoy it and to give me a feedback.

If you are curious visit the BussyBuddy at https://bussybuddy.com or scan the QR code to visit the BussyBuddy as quick as possible.

Facebook Page: https://fb.me/bussybuddycom

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
George Orwell

bussybuddy (OP)

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:49:20 AM

Thank you for your Vote!

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
George Orwell

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:56:47 AM

I've looked your services using android everything went fine, although still there was https applied on your website and how if you adds skrill for your method payment because not all of countries be supported by paypal. Thanks for your great ideas and it is help for me.
bussybuddy (OP)

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:00:59 AM

I've looked your services using android everything went fine, although still there was https applied on your website and how if you adds skrill for your method payment because not all of countries be supported by paypal. Thanks for your great ideas and it is help for me.

I am working now to add the bitcoin gateway and I hope to be ready till next week.
By Skrill will be available as well next week.

Right now is not https because the payments are processed on PayPal website not on our and when will be necesesarry https for us we will add asap.

Kind Regards,
Alex

TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:04:28 AM

It is nice services and i like it, unfortunately your services is just for experts of bitcoin and common users can not joint in your service. I think you must change the rules so every body will be feel free to joint.
bussybuddy (OP)

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:13:16 AM

Is not only for experts is for everyone who has knowledge in connection with Bitcoin!

You have only to proof send me your CV as jpg and we will see!

Proof us in your CV you have knowledge about Bitcoin, deep knowledge, for example if you are member at Bitcoin Talk proof us with links where you offered good answers and we will decide!

Is not only for people with Qualification in IT , Bitcoin or Blockchain is even for who has work experience and can proof it!

Good luck,

Alex

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:14:31 AM

It's a good platform for those who are into having answers to their questions without giving so much effort and time. Also good for those who will apply and accepted as BussyBuddy and earn money by answering questions. I think the CONS is, it will not attract so many people since Google is already available and people can search anything into it. Websites like stackoverflow is also there and members can help with the query, for FREE.
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:15:47 AM

There are many sites like this in the internet, some site do specialize for particular subject. No one will bother to use a new copycat site, at-least i will not use such websites since more sites has this functionality for free of service and i would normally get better solutions for my questions there
bussybuddy (OP)

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:20:15 AM

It's a good platform for those who are into having answers to their questions without giving so much effort and time. Also good for those who will apply and accepted as BussyBuddy and earn money by answering questions. I think the CONS is, it will not attract so many people since Google is already available and people can search anything into it. Websites like stackoverflow is also there and members can help with the query, for FREE.

On our website are Experts what will give you the best answer and what are considering their efforts to answer you have in back a hardwork, money invested in their education and they are not considering to sell their knowhow for free!

If you will invested in your education 40 000 $ or you have spent 10 years in your Field to become a Guru, are you able to offer for free your knowledge?

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:22:20 AM

I like the idea that people will get rewarded if they find the answers for you. Only it will be hard to survive between the already known services that are available. It depends also on how long it will take to get answers if you compare it with the other popular services. Goodluck with this new project hope you manage to get it working.
bussybuddy (OP)

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:32:19 AM

I like the idea that people will get rewarded if they find the answers for you. Only it will be hard to survive between the already known services that are available. It depends also on how long it will take to get answers if you compare it with the other popular services. Goodluck with this new project hope you manage to get it working.

Thank you!

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:57:51 AM

On our website are Experts what will give you the best answer and what are considering their efforts to answer you have in back a hardwork, money invested in their education and they are not considering to sell their knowhow for free!

If you will invested in your education 40 000 $ or you have spent 10 years in your Field to become a Guru, are you able to offer for free your knowledge?
Ooh, I see. I'm just saying my opinion that it might be a CONS, but as what I've mentioned, it's a good platform. To answer your question - if I can help for free, then why not? It depends on the situation, but I will help as long as I can, just like how others are helping me. But still, with your site, it's a different situation, it's a business that's why I understand that you also need that payment.

With your statement, we can be sure that the answers will be coming from the experts, right? It seems that only Experts and Gurus can apply to be a BussyBuddy, if that's the case. Anyway, good luck with your project.
bussybuddy (OP)

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:59:43 AM

Ooh, I see. I'm just saying my opinion that it might be a CONS, but as what I've mentioned, it's a good platform. To answer your question - if I can help for free, then why not? It depends on the situation, but I will help as long as I can, just like how others are helping me. But still, with your site, it's a different situation, it's a business that's why I understand that you also need that payment.

With your statement, we can be sure that the answers will be coming from the experts, right? It seems that only Experts and Gurus can apply to be a BussyBuddy, if that's the case. Anyway, good luck with your project.

Thank you very much for your feed back!
Great day Mr!

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bussybuddycom

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:18:31 PM

Just visited your site very interesting and also very useful. But I just want to ask what is the intention of providing such a service of helping people by answering their questions. Are you collecting any cross references for block chain/bitcoin environment ideas/suggestions from mass.
I am just curious about the idea and purposes behind this services.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:23:52 PM

Visited your service and found that even for small question like what is bitcoin node (just for test) asks me to pay $1 to get answer i don't think that is reasonable minimum amount anyone should pay for such small answer try to lower the posibility to pay even 1 cents for a quick small answer as most of the one who gonna ask bitcoin related questions will be newbie and probably they also don't have that much to pay just to get answer.
bussybuddy (OP)

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:36:55 PM

Visited your service and found that even for small question like what is bitcoin node (just for test) asks me to pay $1 to get answer i don't think that is reasonable minimum amount anyone should pay for such small answer try to lower the posibility to pay even 1 cents for a quick small answer as most of the one who gonna ask bitcoin related questions will be newbie and probably they also don't have that much to pay just to get answer.

Thank you for your feed back!
Now min price is 5$ as default!

Great day!

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:13:16 PM

Is not only for experts is for everyone who has knowledge in connection with Bitcoin!

Proof us in your CV you have knowledge about Bitcoin, deep knowledge, for example if you are member at Bitcoin Talk proof us with links where you offered good answers and we will decide!

Is not only for people with Qualification in IT , Bitcoin or Blockchain is even for who has work experience and can proof it!

Good luck,

Alex

Who makes the judgment on whether a person is a guru?  Based on what actual facts and achievements?

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
bussybuddy (OP)

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:06:13 PM

Good luck,

Alex

Who makes the judgment on whether a person is a guru?  Based on what actual facts and achievements?

Mr Qunenin pls apply and we will see if you meet the criteria!
Anyone can apply and we will decide who is the best!

Try to proof us you were involved in projects etc if you do not have a qualification, and as well we will ask you for references.

Kind Regards,
Alex

bussybuddy (OP)

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:36:38 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 09:54:54 AM by bussybuddy

Hello to everyone my name is Alex and I am the Admin of BussyBuddy.com!

BussyBuddy.com is a web platform where the Guru in Programming, Blockchain and Bitcoin are answering at any question and they are earning money for each answer!

For some reasons I cannot say is best on market and will become the best, but I hope you to enjoy it and to give me a feedback.

If you are curious visit the BussyBuddy at http://www.bussybuddy.com or scan the QR code to visit the BussyBuddy as quick as possible.

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bussybuddycom

Click on this link to view the QR code:

Kind Regards,
Alex

PS:

George Orwell

Submit your CV today and start earn money asap!!!
BussyBuddy commission is only 10%!
Frozen the low level of commission(10%) if you are in first 50 BussyBuddies.

Good luck!
BussyBuddy Team

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:01:33 PM

It's like yahoo answers. It is a good idea. Maybe they will answer questions about creating altcoins and things like that.
How do I make commission ? What do you need for my CV ? Thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print