Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 09:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Freelancer or Upwork Account  (Read 294 times)
Jakez (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:50:37 AM

Looking for Freelancer.com or Upwork accounts with feedback. Please sent me a PM if you have one.
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:45:54 PM

Looking for Freelancer.com or Upwork accounts with feedback. Please sent me a PM if you have one.
I don't think its a good idea to buy these accounts coz they have strong IP restrictions and I don't think you even able to use that account for longer and remember if you still want to buy avoid newbies coz these kind of account are easily restored and the seller get back the account
If you are still interested I have one guru.com account with more then 2000$ history and lots of feedback almost all the feedback are positive tell me what's your offer for that account
Jakez (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:53:01 PM

I don't think its a good idea to buy these accounts coz they have strong IP restrictions and I don't think you even able to use that account for longer and remember if you still want to buy avoid newbies coz these kind of account are easily restored and the seller get back the account
If you are still interested I have one guru.com account with more then 2000$ history and lots of feedback almost all the feedback are positive tell me what's your offer for that account
I have sent you a PM on what i can pay and other details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: