Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gamble the right way  (Read 3822 times)
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:36:49 AM

you are making things too complicated in my opinion.
the only important things to accept and always remember in gambling is
- managing your money: know how much you are willing to invest and how much of it you are willing to lose.
- try to use a good strategy and know the pros and cons of the strategy that you are using. so even using martingale method can be good if you use it right.
- and in the end you should always remember this is gambling and there is no right or wrong and there is certainly no guarantee to always win.
Im see this comment and I agree the first strategy that can you do is managing your money  and control yourself to dont make more loses.
The points are acceptable. It's correct. We have to handle our money management in gambling. Otherwise, we will lose all money at the end of the day. And we have to control our emotions, and only we will control our greedy in gambling. If you play with without greediness, this is the right way to gamble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 06:45:53 AM

you are making things too complicated in my opinion.
the only important things to accept and always remember in gambling is
- managing your money: know how much you are willing to invest and how much of it you are willing to lose.
- try to use a good strategy and know the pros and cons of the strategy that you are using. so even using martingale method can be good if you use it right.
- and in the end you should always remember this is gambling and there is no right or wrong and there is certainly no guarantee to always win.
Im see this comment and I agree the first strategy that can you do is managing your money  and control yourself to dont make more loses.
The points are acceptable. It's correct. We have to handle our money management in gambling. Otherwise, we will lose all money at the end of the day. And we have to control our emotions, and only we will control our greedy in gambling. If you play with without greediness, this is the right way to gamble.
Only greediness can bring to us to lose more if we can control it we can not lose more we know gambling is just made to give entertainment for people not for giving profits.. make sure control your self and think that you are just halving fun..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:28:11 PM

there is no right way to play gambling. gambling is staked money that you have. so the luck factor that was the deciding factor.
I have so much to play gambling, but it is very difficult to win the game if it's without luck.

But there is a right way to play because as you already understood that you could win money from the gambling, then you should gambling only sometimes when you think the need for some fun or entertainment with the fixed little amount to avoid significant losses. In this way, you save a lot of money over the time, and this can be called one right to reduce your loses.

there is no right way to play but you can play gambling wisely , putting a lower bets , avoid greediness and do not expect too much from gambling and that's it . you could earn money from gambling but how sure are you that you can make it daily . as far as i know gambling isn't a right place to make a profit .

without that suggestion, we only have to get loss our money very quickly and we will regret it. so i hope we can make a bet that we are ready to get loss so when we really loss, its not make us to sad.

We will always getting that way if we are always expecting for something in return if we make a bet . There will be always a loss involved in gambling and that's the only thing we should expect to lessen the disappointment or frustration .
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:32:26 PM

there is no way that very precise in playing gambling. we are just trying to find a place to play safe and comfortable.
because finding gambling websites are quite difficult. so much had already not reliable.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:46:52 PM

there is no way that very precise in playing gambling. we are just trying to find a place to play safe and comfortable.
because finding gambling websites are quite difficult. so much had already not reliable.
Even there are a lot of very trusted gambling sites, finding a safer way of gambling is highly impossible as gambling does not have such a characteristics within it. The right way of gambling may give you safety, comfortble and also multiplying your bankroll, but in reality these are all not possible so gambling in a right way is not realistic.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:25:27 PM

Even there are a lot of very trusted gambling sites, finding a safer way of gambling is highly impossible as gambling does not have such a characteristics within it. The right way of gambling may give you safety, comfortble and also multiplying your bankroll, but in reality these are all not possible so gambling in a right way is not realistic.
By definition to gamble is to being able to take risks, you don’t have to take wild risk but at least you must be comfortable with a certain level of risk, if you are not, then stop gambling is that simple.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:34:43 PM

i think it is not such a difficult job, to me if you play gambling in a limit then surely you are playing gambling in a right way and through this way you will never lose your all investment in a single day and will get even more chances to recover your lost any time.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:35:48 AM

i think it is not such a difficult job, to me if you play gambling in a limit then surely you are playing gambling in a right way and through this way you will never lose your all investment in a single day and will get even more chances to recover your lost any time.

But when you have an intention of recovering your losses or making a profit from gambling then I don't think you can always follow your set of rules because some time you may be tempted to play more to recover your losses and end up losing more money. So don't gamble with the intention of making money from gambling.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:04:44 AM

But when you have an intention of recovering your losses or making a profit from gambling then I don't think you can always follow your set of rules because some time you may be tempted to play more to recover your losses and end up losing more money. So don't gamble with the intention of making money from gambling.
winning is just an extra joy if we will treat gambling just for fun, having an intention to profits from gambling will change the way you play because of fear of losing so the way we place our bet are different if we play for fun and if we play to profits.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:02:48 AM

winning is just an extra joy if we will treat gambling just for fun, having an intention to profits from gambling will change the way you play because of fear of losing so the way we place our bet are different if we play for fun and if we play to profits.
Definitely that's should be in the mind of every gambler, money should not be the aim to gamble in order to enjoy it in the long run, there are other ways to earn money but please do not do it in gambling as you will surely lose.

If you will treat gambling for fun only, you will surely last in the game and you will enjoy it despite of your minimal loses.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:29:43 AM

[/quote
if you are playing like a pro you know when to stop and play again especially if you are betting in sports game you will able to research more and try to make some rebound on your loses.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:10:51 AM

Gambling in every way can ruin our life even if we are playing with a limit, but when we go to chase our loses than it turn into worse and let us on losing again and again, because there is no chance to get survive against any losing streak.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:36:09 AM

I agree with the bold statement. I think greediness starts with that mindset. If you play just for profit, you will be eager to win and play repeatedly. The worst scenario is a person being addicted because of that. On win, play more and hope for more winnings. On lose, play more to get back the losses. It becomes a routine. But still, we do have a different perspective of what is the right thing to do. So I think, the person who is playing is the only one who is responsible for his actions, no one can limit him but himself.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:04:36 AM

Gambling in every way can ruin our life even if we are playing with a limit, but when we go to chase our loses than it turn into worse and let us on losing again and again, because there is no chance to get survive against any losing streak.
Yes, if you pre-set the number of attempts you are going to do for the day, gambling will play smart to get your bankroll to go zero within your number of attempts. May be the right way of gambling must be staying away from gambling. Within gambling there is no right way.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:22:49 PM

The problem is that for a significant amount of people the only limit they know is the table limit, unless you are referring to a limit specified in a game like Limit Texas Holdem.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:06:00 PM

The problem is that for a significant amount of people the only limit they know is the table limit, unless you are referring to a limit specified in a game like Limit Texas Holdem.

Well, they dont even have limit in their gambling. They may hit the limit but they will carry on gambling for more hands and even if they run out of money, they will find ways to borrow and gamble for debt.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:08:13 PM

there is no right way to play gambling. gambling is staked money that you have. so the luck factor that was the deciding factor.
I have so much to play gambling, but it is very difficult to win the game if it's without luck.

But there is a right way to play because as you already understood that you could win money from the gambling, then you should gambling only sometimes when you think the need for some fun or entertainment with the fixed little amount to avoid significant losses. In this way, you save a lot of money over the time, and this can be called one right to reduce your loses.

there is no right way to play but you can play gambling wisely , putting a lower bets , avoid greediness and do not expect too much from gambling and that's it . you could earn money from gambling but how sure are you that you can make it daily . as far as i know gambling isn't a right place to make a profit .

without that suggestion, we only have to get loss our money very quickly and we will regret it. so i hope we can make a bet that we are ready to get loss so when we really loss, its not make us to sad.

We will always getting that way if we are always expecting for something in return if we make a bet . There will be always a loss involved in gambling and that's the only thing we should expect to lessen the disappointment or frustration .
you are right, to be honest in my opinion people always expect to win something but they nearly always lose
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2870
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:29:13 PM

you are right, to be honest in my opinion people always expect to win something but they nearly always lose

and after win in more than 2 times, people become too greedy and this can make them to get loss all of their money. but for people which not too greedy, they will be quit as soon as they can and don't want to get loss for quickly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:02:03 AM

I think there is no 100% right method in Gambling. But while playing you have to control your feelings is the first safe procedure in gambling. If you control your emotions, then you will get to know how to play and where to stop. If you know this then you can easily do betting. I am following this method, so I am not greedy, and I am not addicted and also I am not losing too much money in gambling.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:32:43 PM

It's easy to gamble the right way. Don't go all in on your bets if you are not ready to lose it all, have a self control and don't easily get rage when you lose your bet, because i already experienced it and it make me busted.
Well that is really not going to be an effective way if you are going to do YOLOing because if you are going to do that. It is just like you are going to risk all of your money with one just bet. But if you are really a risk taker then you are going to do this but for me the right way to gamble is just you are going to gamble with low amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: