Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Vinyl Decals - Car Decals, Wall Decals, Business Logos ANYTHING CUSTOM!!!  (Read 243 times)
CryptoVinylDesigns (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:55:14 PM

Custom Vinyl Designs

I am here to offer my service in Custom Vinyl designs for the Bitcoin ecosystem.

We have a variety of colors we can offer, over 40+ colors. We can design any custom vinyl design that you need.

A color chart of the colors we offer http://imgur.com/mO32faf

Currently we sell 3x3 Bitcoin car decals for only 4$. Sizes can be modified to whatever you desire, price scales with the size. We can do any other designs, not just car decals.
I know this is a newbie account. I am willing to use escrow by a trusted service until a reputation can be established and escrow service is no longer needed. I am here to build long term relationships and establish myself as the go to Vinyl designer for this community for any need, not just Bitcoin car decals.

Image of the 3x3 Window Decals http://imgur.com/1JmND0B
We also do vehicle body decals, but the vinyl is for the body is slightly more expensive because it is a higher performance decal made for the body of vehicles, boats, planes, etc.

Please Directly Message me if you have any inquiries. I will respond within 24 hours.
Given the complexity of the design, simple images will be shipped within 1 day of order. More complex designs may take 2-3 days depending on stock.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:49:22 PM

Given the complexity of the design, simple images will be shipped within 1 day of order. More complex designs may take 2-3 days depending on stock. I was earlier thinking that this is about digital logo for altcoin until i read your last sentence quoted above, this thread will be better at the service section and not here.

CryptoVinylDesigns (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:04:06 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 09:30:36 PM by CryptoVinylDesigns

Given the complexity of the design, simple images will be shipped within 1 day of order. More complex designs may take 2-3 days depending on stock. I was earlier thinking that this is about digital logo for altcoin until i read your last sentence quoted above, this thread will be better at the service section and not here.
Agreed. I will repost there. I'm locking this topic. This is reposted here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629148
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: