Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [General] How to earn Bitcoins  (Read 100171 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (77 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Morpheus_Exodus

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 03:47:39 PM

Yes, it is possible to earn small amounts of Bitcoin for free through various apps and platforms on Android phones. These methods typically involve completing tasks, watching ads, answering surveys, or playing games that reward you with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

Husna QA
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2906

#SWGT available on MEXC, Bitget, Lbank, Bitmart

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 04:12:52 PM

Yes, it is possible to earn small amounts of Bitcoin for free through various apps and platforms on Android phones. These methods typically involve completing tasks, watching ads, answering surveys, or playing games that reward you with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

It seems that you mean above is getting a small amount of Bitcoin through a faucet.
Instead of getting Bitcoin, chances are you will get some risks from doing tasks on the faucet, such as malicious ads, etc.

FYI, there are several useful links that you can see in the OP's post on the first page of the thread. Some of them are educational links about the risks of faucets.

-snip-
We have also compiled a list of URL's that are useful to read or related to the items posted above:

Wonder Work

Activity: 56
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 04:55:08 AM

I am a newbie and have learned a lot from this forum. The best way to earn bitcoins is to mine Satoshi. I have willpower about this bitcoin mining. But it's costly, the machinery required, and the machines are expensive. I can't say whether it's possible, so I can't do it. Also, if there is any other less costly system, please share; I will try.

Cryptomus.com - Cryptocurrency payment system and wallet in one place
Cricktor
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1187

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:08:01 PM

You need extremely cheap energy or you won't get a return of investment for the gear, nor any positive profit.

What mining newbies often forget, mining difficulty usually rises more or less, which means your gear mines less coins because your hashrate stays constant while difficulty and global hashrate rises, unless you stack up which means, more investment, longer period for return of investment.

Forget about mining if you can only afford very few ASICs and don't have extremely cheap power for them.

If you don't believe me, DYOR and math! Here is a more sophisticated Bitcoin Mining Profit Calculator, use it wisely.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Husna QA
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2906

#SWGT available on MEXC, Bitget, Lbank, Bitmart

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 11:43:24 PM

I am a newbie and have learned a lot from this forum. The best way to earn bitcoins is to mine Satoshi. I have willpower about this bitcoin mining. But it's costly, the machinery required, and the machines are expensive. I can't say whether it's possible, so I can't do it. Also, if there is any other less costly system, please share; I will try.

To profit from Mining, you need equipment such as ASICs that can produce a fairly high hash rate. It also impacts the hardware's price, including the cost of using electricity to operate it. You can use the following website to compare the value of several ASICs: https://www.asicminervalue.com/efficiency/sha-256.

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin apart from Mining. You can buy Bitcoin via exchange or P2P trading.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 3472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 04:03:30 PM

The best way to earn bitcoins is to mine Satoshi.
Also, if there is any other less costly system, please share; I will try.
An alternative low-cost path would be to offer your paid services to the community in the "Services [assuming that you already have the skills or at least willing to learn something new]" board or in one of the following "freelancing platforms [I prefer not to vouch, so DYOR first]".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████