Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: {Bakewell} Get an equitable stake in a transparent & growing mining company  (Read 389 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 07:08:06 PM

Well, you pretty much knew who we were on your asset list, since we were one of your largest shareholders with a well-known number of shares. You're probably going to continue to deny we were on your list and there's no way for me to prove we were. In fact you now must, for if you go back on what you gave burnside it will be an instant case of fraud and there would be no way for you to avoid a scammer tag over it.

That's very unfortunate for BMF shareholders. You will be the sole case out of 20, the only one who is denying our claim. Actually not sure about Diablo either, he hasn't responded to me on the status of our claim yet. We'll see what happens when he lists on bitfunder. But you... sheesh Ian, I supported you, and what you did to me in turn was extremely dirty. In fact I think you pushed a little too hard, almost to the point where it becomes a wonder why you turned against me so hard. It was you, remember, who broke the contract and threatened to lie about me if I did not follow your demands... I guess this is my punishment?

You have made a scam accusation and I have responded here. Please continue this discussion in that thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: