Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: {Bakewell} Get an equitable stake in a transparent & growing mining company  (Read 373 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 03:14:23 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2012, 04:33:19 PM by ianbakewell

There is many to do, bakewell looks transparency but it istn for me..
Whats the value of the Hardware, whats the value of cash in the company?

if we want to be professional we need a Supervisory board, and something like a balance sheet..

Are the 5700 Shares only private ownership or are they including the Company & CEO shares?
When is it planed to give out "new shares"?

greets Chuck

I try to keep a post on the frontpage of this thread updated with holdings:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104489.msg1145495#msg1145495

Currently we have BTC127.3 banked & BTC48 owed from mining.
Hardware was purchased for $4000 CAD and has not been revalued to date.

Of the currently outstanding shares, I hold 748 and growth and maintenance is holding 1500.
 We are 700 shares into the second tranche of 2500, Leaving 1800 shares left to sell before the next balancing, as on the GLBSE I was balancing myself and G&M in every 2500 sold.

As for the supervisory board, I would like to get to the point where BAKEWELL has a board controlling the interest of the G&M holdings.
As for income statements and balance sheets - I know they are important and are on the way, the finances were the most important thing were were dealing with before the glbse fiasco.

----

This was an interesting post today, being how BAKEWELL is about to fire up dividends Smiley

Announcing -- New Dividend Reinvestment Program!  (DRIP)

Here's how it works:

- You head to the Portfolio page, click on the My Dividends tab.
- It will show you all of your past dividends on any assets you have held.  You will also see the text: "Reinvest At Max Ł XXX Per Share"
- Check the box and set the maximum amount you are willing to pay for shares of the asset, then click "Go".
- As your dividends from that asset build up, you will see: "Dividend History: LTC-GLOBAL       Ł 4.184882 Has Accrued"
- When you accrue enough to afford a new share, the system will automatically purchase it for you at the lowest market ask price!

** Note that even if you show accrued dividends on the shares, we do not withhold this amount from your wallet balance.  Thus you have to leave your accrued dividends in your wallet if you want to have enough coin for the system to actually make the purchase when the time comes!

Thank you for using BTC-TC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: