Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: {Bakewell} Get an equitable stake in a transparent & growing mining company  (Read 383 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:35:29 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2012, 09:55:04 PM by ianbakewell

You know, that's a pretty good point.

What's the amount per share that's in question here?

I will tell you why i vote for dividends.
If i get dividends i can buy new shares.
So my personal value raises und the company value raises.

But if we retain the money, the company value raises but not my personal, because when people buy shares in 6 months they profit form my "dividends" i diddnt get payed..

greets Chuck

I see it both ways, without the ask wall, share value could rise from the retention. With the dividend, just buy more shares...

The amount to be paid will be in the area of BTC49 (currently 47.9794231 and mining) 5700 outstanding shares.
So per share I think we are in the area of .0085 ish

We currently have BTC127.3 banked. If we were to retain the additional 49 from mining to date we would be at 176.3
 add to what we can raise from selling a few more shares from the treasury and what maintenance and growth will receive in dividends,
 and I think having BTC200 ready to go to is within reach and probably a good idea. That gets 2 singles (or equivalent) shipped to us right quick once they come out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: