Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to contact/find bitcoin forum member  (Read 342 times)
mbuk81 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:52:51 AM

hi everyone
I had a website made using a web designer on here which was a good price and service but I did not get the details to the website hosting there used so now my site as gone done and I have tried to contact them via email   and  personal message o here buy there have not been active since 15 july 2016 does anyone now anything or if the person as change there bitcoin forum account name any help would be great help
thanks

username that I used to contact is anonymousx

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:09:44 AM

I think you are on the wrong section, maybe you can find this guy in the Services section, or offer a bounty to people try to find him...
Check the last posts of him, check if he's talking with someone in this posts and try to PM those guys, maybe you can have a answer...
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:30:56 AM

hi everyone
I had a website made using a web designer on here which was a good price and service but I did not get the details to the website hosting there used so now my site as gone done and I have tried to contact them via email   and  personal message o here buy there have not been active since 15 july 2016 does anyone now anything or if the person as change there bitcoin forum account name any help would be great help
thanks

Try to go in services thread discussion and post about your problem there are lots of member are good in that they can help you with your problem just put the estimate price you will gonna offer for them or maybe a thank you lol
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6653

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 02:40:30 AM

hi everyone
thanks

You have the link to that person's profile. That's all you need, it will not change if the account name changes. The only thing you can do is look through his profile and through his post history to see if there is anything there that would allow you to contact him. Otherwise all you can do is PM him and hope he comes back.

MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:55:25 AM

You moved to Service Discussion, you should move it do SERVICES section and offer some bounty, none will spend time searching for nothing...
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:07:26 AM

You mean this guy? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=608746
You're only option provably is to contact his previous ustomers since there is no other trace of him in here. He doesn't hve any contact details in his profile so that's a problem but his customers may know about it.
I looked at his trust page and saw irfan had a deal with him before. Maybe you can ask him.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=350580
goodluck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: