Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: {Bakewell} Get an equitable stake in a transparent & growing mining company  (Read 387 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 09:28:41 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2012, 09:47:09 PM by ianbakewell

you should be able to find BAKEWELL here now: https://btct.co/security/BAKEWELL

I am just waiting on burnside to get back to me on how to import the list.
Then we can start to hammer out a contract revision that makes more sense considering where things stand today, and start moving forward again! Smiley

-----

On a personal note, it was "not cool" when you locked the thread. With the history of open communication that you have had here, I was surprised that you would just give up, and quit.....

I must inform you that at this time you should probably consider the GLBSE listed asset BAKEWELL a loss.
You all have my apologies.

... instead of continue your open dialogue here.

Yeah, a lock is not the best for communication, but at that point I had nothing to say, had yet to figure out how to do a distribution of what we had, and from past forum experience... expected a few pages worth of hate posts and scam accusations.

Quote from: niko
While I don't think I over-reacted to the suggestion of considering BAKEWELL investment a loss, followed by locking of the thread and several days of silence, I hereby publicly apologize to Ian if he felt wronged in any way by my attitude.  I look forward to moving ahead with this undertaking.

No harm, your stance was plenty fair enough considering the landscape of BTC securities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: