Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: {Bakewell} Get an equitable stake in a transparent & growing mining company  (Read 382 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 10:11:10 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2012, 10:22:49 PM by ianbakewell

It's been 12 days now since you started collecting claims. Would it be wise to set a deadline, so we can move forward?

Yeah, I still have nothing from the GLBSE and the submitted claims are much much less than ideal.
I was going to stop bumping the claims announcement on Saturday and try to figure out the next step, dealing with stragglers as they come in.

A few options exist to relist, still not sure what the best option would be, and everywhere has really low volume - I guess investing in bitcoin land is killed now?
We would need to win some sort of popularity contest or somesuch to get onto btct.co but I'll look into it more, it seems to be the most recommended around the forum and easiest to get involved with.

On the upside, should we take a new listing somewhere, it gives us the opportunity to address some of the problems we had on the GLBSE (thinking back to the ceiling problem and lots of shares on the market)
So I would like to get you all engaged in a conversation about the ideal structure for a relisting.

Also, does anyone know the equation I would use to work out how much BTC should have been earned if mining 24/7 with 2400Mhash/s from Oct.3 until now (@ 50btc so with a 3% fee)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: