Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking for the instruction of lending  (Read 426 times)
Prettygirl01315 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:25:34 PM

Hey guys I just want to know how to lend money here in lending section. I am interested in lending money because I need it. What is the requirements in lending to lend money in lending company who will be trust you, no doubt about you and confident that you can pay him in the time of paying acquired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 01:37:15 PM

Hey guys I just want to know how to lend money here in lending section. I am interested in lending money because I need it. What is the requirements in lending to lend money in lending company who will be trust you, no doubt about you and confident that you can pay him in the time of paying acquired.
please clear my doubt first, do you want to lend money or are you  searching for someone to lend bits to you ?  i cant understand what are you trying to say. please use a good translator.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:38:09 PM

Having a hard time understanding the bolded part.  The heck does that even mean?

If you're only asking about 'how not to get screwed in lending", just make sure that you only lend when the borrower have a collateral that is worth at least the loaned amount.  If you decide to accept no collateral loans you should review the borrower's profile and post history to see if they can really be trusted.  Always ask for a signed message from an old address when giving no collateral loans or when the collateral is the borrower's bitcointalk account to make sure they're the real owner.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Prettygirl01315 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:41:13 PM

please clear my doubt first, do you want to lend money or are you  searching for someone to lend bits to you ?  i cant understand what are you trying to say. please use a good translator.
What I mean sir is the requirements of the lending company's here to lend money I hear about escrew is required what is this all about sir? Or they said "Collateral" what is this all about sir? Can you discuss brief discussion. Or how it works if I am validated to lend money to the lending company's.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 01:56:37 PM

please clear my doubt first, do you want to lend money or are you  searching for someone to lend bits to you ?  i cant understand what are you trying to say. please use a good translator.
What I mean sir is the requirements of the lending company's here to lend money I hear about escrew is required what is this all about sir? Or they said "Collateral" what is this all about sir? Can you discuss brief discussion. Or how it works if I am validated to lend money to the lending company's.
1. escrow is generally a trusted third party who holds the collateral instead  of the lender because the person who is taking a loan dont trust the lender. so an escrow is used in such cases.
2. all about collateral: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:47:32 AM

From what it sounds like, you are tying to lend money to the people who lenders who lend money out???  Please clear this up;
1.  Are you looking to borrow money from another company for a personal need or yours?
2.  Are you looking to offer money out as loans and collect interest as a profit for your lending services?
Please tell us which one you are doing , for a number of us are not completely understanding what you are saying.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████