Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for solo cpu miners, PAYING DAILY  (Read 635 times)
mxhwr (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:58:55 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 01:32:24 PM by mxhwr

looking for people to mine a coin and will pay x amount per coin you can receive payment as soon you find a block or every 24 hours

cpu coin be great  if you have more than 6 cores
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:15:03 AM

I am interested to do this as I am having octa core i5 processor. But, I like to mine your coin only if it reasonably profitable on daily basis. I know, CPU mining may freeze my computer making it not usable for any other tasks while mining, it is okay for me in the case of I am getting decent income.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:26:23 AM

I am interested to do this as I am having octa core i5 processor. But, I like to mine your coin only if it reasonably profitable on daily basis. I know, CPU mining may freeze my computer making it not usable for any other tasks while mining, it is okay for me in the case of I am getting decent income.
If you dedicate your computer for this mining, how you will manage other things ?
I guess you are planning this based on your access to your office/university computer, but that is not a right thing to go with. Moreover, do not plan this with your laptop.
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:57:12 AM

If you dedicate your computer for this mining, how you will manage other things ?
I guess you are planning this based on your access to your office/university computer, but that is not a right thing to go with. Moreover, do not plan this with your laptop.
They may have a separate desktop/laptop in order to surf the web when he's mining, or they could be at a library or a friend's house. What is the percentage of profit that you will keep OP?
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:21:03 AM

I am also interested in this but i will be more interested if you can send some funds to the escrow account because that will guarantee that i am not wasting my time and power charges.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:37:43 AM

looking for people to mine a coin and will pay x amount per coin you can receive payment as soon you find a block or every 24 hours

cpu coin be great  if you have more than 6 cores

What miner are you going to use? If you use your own custom-built miner, how can we be sure that it won't do something malicious on the pretext on mining a coin? What coin are you talking about?

And how much are you going to pay?

If the CPU has more than one core (which is quite common now), that wouldn't be a problem, since you can always limit the load to as many cores as you see fit

Sabur

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:07:59 PM

I can cpu mine, can you message me about it?
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:05:30 PM

First things first. How exactly I can potentially earn by doing this type of mining? Have you done the calculations and can present it here?
Because without hard numbers it is impossible to decide if that kind of offer is serious or it will more of a faucet level income.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 05:17:22 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 05:32:23 PM by deisik

First things first. How exactly I can potentially earn by doing this type of mining? Have you done the calculations and can present it here?
Because without hard numbers it is impossible to decide if that kind of offer is serious or it will more of a faucet level income.

It seems that we are already too late to the party. Some dude has been mining with the top-notch processor lately, and it looks like that he has hit the wall:

I'm mining around 1600 - 1800 Kh/s (i7 920@3.2GHz, 5-7 cores) and I'm getting 1 block per day.
Everyday it takes longer due to increasing hasharate. I'm going to stop mining soon to if thisis getting harder.

Just in case, I failed to synchronize the wallet with the blockchain and got my IP banned for no apparent reason

mxhwr (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:53:49 PM

BUMP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: