Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 02:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: {Bakewell} Get an equitable stake in a transparent & growing mining company  (Read 376 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 02:39:07 PM

Shit, not like none of my shareholders agree with me or know what I am doing Wink

It's the principal here.
The idea that I am desperate for 4BTC is laughable, Usagi wondering how solvent we are - um, more than 4BTC - go look @ bidwall for BAKEWELL that hasn't moved if you need some kind of proof
Trying to run away with 1% of the total I have raised so far, yeah, that makes sense.

As for approaching them on the divvies covering contribution, its a currently valid point - but then how were those contributions made to date?
And how were all contributions to be made pledged? oh yeah - out of my pocket.
Not a single shareholder has or ever would have, paid into, the protection fund.

You do not say - Hey scammer - No Confidence - Gimme refund
  you try a diplomatic closure like I did - or so I think.

Hell, in my first communications with Usagi I went with:
If we are not able to move forward on this privately (and I understand the commitments and reputation you must maintain) then I would ask that we begin working on this option: "The best I can offer you is to have Nefario pay the money as a special dividend, as you wouldn't have met the trust concerns of no default over a 1 year period."
I figured fuck it, dump all public ties with a scammer and buy all my bulk purchasers a coffee, good enough.

But Usagi and the flipflopping and double speak - I'll go public with it before quietly paying a div.
 Especially considering Usagi didnt want to close the account in private and wanted the motion. Now its public, all of BAKEWELL wishes to disassociate with CPA

Usagi: Yes, I still want a full refund. Yes, I will drag your name through the forum for a while. Yes, I will be contributing to scam accusation thread against you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: