Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:54:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling HackForums uber account 700+ rep  (Read 2242 times)
SharkCoinerHD (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:17:28 PM

What's up guys,

I'm selling my hackforums account here as I notice I'm not online a lot anymore. I made the account back in 2013 so you're not buying some cracked account. A few specs on the acc here, not giving exact numbers for obvious reasons.

Awards: ~10
Rep: +700

Has leet, epic and uber.

Looking for around $100 BTC, but open for offers (no lowballers).
If you're interested please add me on skype, SharkCoinerHD (please only serious buyers)
- SCHD Cheesy
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:01:37 PM

$100 Shocked
Tell me in a pm what the benefits would be compared to just l33t account.
SharkCoinerHD (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:09:22 PM

$100 Shocked

Well it has uber so obviously -3/+3 reps, closing/opening threads, making threads in the CE section, owning a group, and a lot more.
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:35:39 PM

$100 Shocked

Well it has uber so obviously -3/+3 reps, closing/opening threads, making threads in the CE section, owning a group, and a lot more.
Are you including what is linked to account so the password can not be changed after the buyer's ownership of it? Phone number sms, email account, etc.
Big question is if there is any negative rep or comments on the account.
Then once those are revealed then an offer can be made that is reasonable.
DoubleCupped

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:25:24 AM

pointless to sell as it will just be banned within a week of selling it..
AutumnAcacia

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:38:17 AM

HF has a good way of banning sold accounts by looking up patterns in the user. So be careful.
SharkCoinerHD (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:37:17 AM

$100 Shocked

Are you including what is linked to account so the password can not be changed after the buyer's ownership of it? Phone number sms, email account, etc.

HF doesnt use any kind of SMS verification, and I've disabled the 2-factor auth. With purchase of the account you will also receive the account email credentials, so you have control over that too.

About the reputation, of course it has some negs, from some people I've had a misunderstanding with in the past. None of them are scam related.

HF has a good way of banning sold accounts by looking up patterns in the user. So be careful.

Please don't make any claims without doing your own research. You're just sales thrashing me, as HF doesn't have any protection against this that will result in your account closed. I've used HF in many different countries, changed email a couple of times, and never had a single problem with getting banned or such. Please do your research the next time you trash someones sales.
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:52:25 PM

$100 Shocked

HF doesnt use any kind of SMS verification, and I've disabled the 2-factor auth. With purchase of the account you will also receive the account email credentials, so you have control over that too.

About the reputation, of course it has some negs, from some people I've had a misunderstanding with in the past. None of them are scam related.

Please don't make any claims without doing your own research. You're just sales thrashing me, as HF doesn't have any protection against this that will result in your account closed. I've used HF in many different countries, changed email a couple of times, and never had a single problem with getting banned or such. Please do your research the next time you trash someones sales.
In that case do you offer a 1 week guarantee if it is banned from my login patteren and anything else (I will not post for that week) that I get a refund?
I don't want to spend near too $100 on an account without this reassurance because that in eyes is truly pointless. Undecided
DoubleCupped

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:27:22 PM

$100 Shocked

nigga i been using hf for like 7 years now lmao u cant tell me that u can just sell an account and ur 100% safe, even using socks from the same city you will get caught...! you are an idiot and i dont encourage anyone to buy this lol. purchase at ur own risk.
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:33:30 PM

$100 Shocked

nigga i been using hf for like 7 years now lmao u cant tell me that u can just sell an account and ur 100% safe, even using socks from the same city you will get caught...! you are an idiot and i dont encourage anyone to buy this lol. purchase at ur own risk.
Then I would suggest to lower the price for me in taking on such a risk of getting it banned within the first week of it's use. I would for half of the asking price but not for $100 smackers, no way man! Angry
tanarif

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:21:54 PM

That's just stupid, using sockets from the same city? What do people in large cities do then? Do they all get banned? I got banned on HF, created a new account on a new IP and it's been running fine. The only real protection HF has is same IP checks on banned accounts, and possibly cookie tracking, both of which are easy to avoid. They're not actually that sophisticated - it's just they have retarded mods who ban you for the stupidest shit, and I spoke to omni over emails about it too, he's not much better. Acts like he owns the world, when in reality he owns a forum where he has to beg for donations to make money.

As long as you're not an idiot you should be able to run this fine.
white.walker

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:28:40 PM

lowering the price may open doors for other buyers but $100 in my opinion is too much for a cracked account.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:04:28 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 02:59:03 AM by macedoniantable

A cracked account?
How can it be verified that it isn't?
Like here you can see with email/password changed recently.
master900

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:32:24 AM

I will buy it from you 20$
sheffters

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:33:14 AM

do not buy this
HF admin will find it logged in from new IP's (or members will use "trust scan" to find this info) and it will be banned in days after its sold.
SharkCoinerHD (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:07:17 PM

lowering the price may open doors for other buyers but $100 in my opinion is too much for a cracked account.

ITS NOT a cracked account, it has been my personal account since I've created it. And yes, if the account gets closed within a week(except if you exit scam or something), I'll refund you the full amount, this sure I am that you will have NO problems with using the account.
SharkCoinerHD (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:16:49 PM

This account is still going for sale. We can negotiate about the price.
macedoniantable

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:30:15 PM

This account is still going for sale. We can negotiate about the price.
Give me a pm but I will not be paying no where near $100 from what I have seen so far from other about the selling of this account.
I will log into it for a week  after purchase once password and email address associated to the account has been established then if it is tampered you will need to offer a refund to me.
SharkCoinerHD (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:22:29 AM

I can offer you a refund if the account gets closed, make me an offer.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:37:43 AM

I can offer you a refund if the account gets closed, make me an offer.

Actually, you have a good offer, but i'm just worried about if the admin detected that the account recently changed password and used on new IP, I think they will question that action and it might ban the account because it has a good reputation and it might use on scamming.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█