Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵Grand opening for BTC AdMedia 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵  (Read 3391 times)
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:30:11 AM

Now that the beta period is over is there anything better than what we have been experiencing on your platform to be expected ? Especially the the area of fast payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:56:06 AM

Now that the beta period is over is there anything better than what we have been experiencing on your platform to be expected ? Especially the the area of fast payment.
payment is every 2 weeks and has at least .01   
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:39:56 AM

Good luck with your project Gifted!

It's automatic? NET15? Or user have to click to withdraw before?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:13:59 AM

Good luck with your project Gifted!

It's automatic? NET15? Or user have to click to withdraw before?
I check for scams and release  with one button at its automatic from an api
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:32:05 AM

Nice earnings hahaha.

http://imgur.com/PYoMOQL

Is this funny for you? 4satoshis per 30k impressions and 140clicks? Grin Grin

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:21:42 AM

Nice earnings hahaha.

how many times do i have to tell you....beta is over and money was reset! the few satoshi is network ads as code was being fixed. its now fixed. also for 30k impressions that is way to many clicks! i will be investigating your account for fraud when you try and cash out
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:21:45 AM

how many times do i have to tell you....beta is over and money was reset! the few satoshi is network ads as code was being fixed. its now fixed. also for 30k impressions that is way to many clicks! i will be investigating your account for fraud when you try and cash out

You are so damn amateur and noob, I hope this network fails hard! run by amateurs

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
andresem

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:21:02 PM

What about my account?
I can not access my account
banner disappeared in my site(faucet-bitfaro.pw)
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:51:49 PM

Nice earnings hahaha.

30k is too big amount? Are you kidding me?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I have small faucet site that dont have popular then what you will do with sites that got 100k+ impressions a day? Omg.
What you fixed? That 4satoshis I earned in a few days haha... You are giving 1satoshi a day? HAHA.
Yh I know that beta is over am not talking about beta now... -,- After beta i add my code to site again and I got in that few days only 4satoshis that what am trying to say you. :facepalm:

And for 30k impressions 140cliks is too big amount? :DDD what is wrong with you?
CTR is only ~0.4% lel. It's too small amount of clicks.. -,-

vodaljepa

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:19:27 PM

btcmedia is shit run by amateur noobish people
I am about to launch a network on the same script to show these idiots how things are done

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:38:14 PM

You are so damn amateur and noob, I hope this network fails hard! run by amateurs
you can have a opinion but it just makes you look like a troll
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:40:13 PM

Nice earnings hahaha.

30k is too big amount? Are you kidding me?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I have small faucet site that dont have popular then what you will do with sites that got 100k+ impressions a day? Omg.
What you fixed? That 4satoshis I earned in a few days haha... You are giving 1satoshi a day? HAHA.
Yh I know that beta is over am not talking about beta now... -,- After beta i add my code to site again and I got in that few days only 4satoshis that what am trying to say you. :facepalm:

And for 30k impressions 140cliks is too big amount? :DDD what is wrong with you?
CTR is only ~0.4% lel. It's too small amount of clicks.. -,-
30k is very little amount of impressions for 140 clicks... i have been advertising for years and the click ratio is way high for that amount of impressions.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:41:35 PM

btcmedia is shit run by amateur noobish people
I am about to launch a network on the same script to show these idiots how things are done
 lol, good for you. then maybe you will agree that the click ratio is high for 30K
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:42:52 PM

vodaljepa & creepland is the same person ......
vodaljepa

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:44:25 PM

30k is very little amount of impressions for 140 clicks... i have been advertising for years and the click ratio is way high for that amount of impressions.

Are you a troll or are you dumb? You are a damn amateur noob who lies to ban people who make good money, I will make sure btcmedia dies fast

Juicyads the MOST reliable adult network, I send them 4000 clicks with 30K impressions and they have never questioned my stuff, because they know what they are doing your network will be done in a month, I promise

You don't know what the f*ck you're talking about kid, keep up the sketchy business ways and I will make sure you don't succeed

vodaljepa

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:47:14 PM

anyone who wants to buy this piece of shit script and show these guys how things are done http://www.phpwebscripts.com/index.html

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:51:46 PM

Are you a troll or are you dumb? You are a damn amateur noob who lies to ban people who make good money, I will make sure btcmedia dies fast

Juicyads the MOST reliable adult network, I send them 4000 clicks with 30K impressions and they have never questioned my stuff, because they know what they are doing your network will be done in a month, I promise

You don't know what the f*ck you're talking about kid, keep up the sketchy business ways and I will make sure you don't succeed
I havnt banned anyone yet so your getting  ahead of yourself. Adult websites are different in click ratio. also depends on
1. Ad Format
2. Targeting of Ad
3. Relevance of the Ad to the portal
4. Ad Content
5. Action Required - Click / Call / Email

The average CTR normally lies in the range on 0.4 to 0.7%

vodaljepa

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:52:34 PM

Bottom line is you have no idea what you're doing or talking about, all you want is quick easy money

Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:54:08 PM

anyone who wants to buy this piece of shit script and show these guys how things are done http://www.phpwebscripts.com/index.html
@vodaljepa  what are you so upset about?? you havnt lost anything nor gained anything from my website. your just being a troll. please leave if you dont like what im saying
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:55:36 PM

Bottom line is you have no idea what you're doing or talking about, all you want is quick easy money
everyone want quick and easy money... but that doesn't mean i'm not fair. why dont you let time tell !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: