Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoint doubler prooved.  (Read 729 times)
ViperCS (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:37:53 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 09:09:46 PM by ViperCS

Bitcoinking.org is a scamm
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RussiaIsBest

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:41:41 PM

we cant use in this forum reflink because i was already shared reflink in forum and banned 2 weeks so try to delete this post faster because you will be banned,read rules
ViperCS (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:50:05 PM

we cant use in this forum reflink because i was already shared reflink in forum and banned 2 weeks so try to delete this post faster because you will be banned,read rules

how to delete ;C i cant ;C
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:59:18 PM

At least replace the ref link with the original website link. Also, be cautious: the website has a bad reputation. Before using a website, please research. Look up 'BitcoinKing.org scam', and you will find out more about it. Don't you see? It looks too good to be true. Yes, you have 'doubled' your money... But you have to keep in mind that it's just a virtual number on a website. You won't be able to withdraw it. Be VERY careful!
ViperCS (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:09:07 PM

At least replace the ref link with the original website link. Also, be cautious: the website has a bad reputation. Before using a website, please research. Look up 'BitcoinKing.org scam', and you will find out more about it. Don't you see? It looks too good to be true. Yes, you have 'doubled' your money... But you have to keep in mind that it's just a virtual number on a website. You won't be able to withdraw it. Be VERY careful!
sorry and ty i didnt really see any bad post about it
tenk

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:40:18 AM

LOL. Every online bitcoin double is a scam! No one can early 100% per day (normally that is).
mexrockerz

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:21:47 AM

Public Service Announcement -
This is an Investor-Based Game where loss is probable and gain is never certain.
Make your own judgement, and only invest what you can afford to lose!

All sites in this section are known to be upcoming scams or games.
Make your own judgement and invest based on your own research, Do not let intimidation by higher members with trust power turn you away from playing these games!
Play what you want to play, and post what you want to post.
Bitcoin is about freedom of speech and decentralisation,
DO NOT LET CRYPTODEVIL AND OTHER MEMBERS CENSOR YOUR OPINION!!

YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED!
RussiaIsBest

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:19:36 PM

double sites are not save and i think that they will never be they just want your money toget fast to become really rich
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:05:02 AM

Bitcoinking.org is a scamm
No doubler can last for a long time. 1 week is thier maximum days of operation. After 1 week it will totally gone. And maybe they run together with your btc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: