Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 024 rotator  (Read 262 times)
mike024wk (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:10:10 AM

Good rotator!
>> ROTATOR <<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:40:40 AM

Good rotator!
>> ROTATOR <<
When visited second faucet in your rotator it broke the iframe and opened in a new tab so i think you should remove such sites because if this happen it will be hard for your users to return back to your rotator again. Have a look at all faucet you have listed and check your rotator yourself you will experience it.

arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:03:29 AM

Good rotator!
>> ROTATOR <<
When visited second faucet in your rotator it broke the iframe and opened in a new tab so i think you should remove such sites because if this happen it will be hard for your users to return back to your rotator again. Have a look at all faucet you have listed and check your rotator yourself you will experience it.
That's the problem about rotators/faucet lists...
People don't update it, if is broke on the start, imagine it in a month!
bennl

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Holland

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:30:45 AM

Straight to the point looking website.

People don't update it, if is broke on the start, imagine it in a month!

Daily checks are a must indeed.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:01:34 PM

first faucet in rotator - reward 10 satoshi, very hard solve media, was unable to solve it.
second faucet - redirected me to outside site, i am no longer in rotator, tried with "go back" button, but redirected me again.
third faucet - same thing as second.
After loading your rotator again from start, i manually jumped to 4.th faucet - there is no 4.th faucet
5.6.7. dont have faucets.
8. is faucet, 9. without faucet.
And yeiii, 10. faucet redirected again just like second and third!

Running rotator is very hard job to do, faucets are closing and opening every day, and you have to update it almost every day.

5ub_zer0

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:22:41 PM

first faucet in rotator - reward 10 satoshi, very hard solve media, was unable to solve it.
second faucet - redirected me to outside site, i am no longer in rotator, tried with "go back" button, but redirected me again.
After loading your rotator again from start, i manually jumped to 4.th faucet - there is no 4.th faucet

Running rotator is very hard job to do, faucets are closing and opening every day, and you have to update it almost every day.

"sometimes" I am asking myself if there is anybody out there who is testing its own work before posting it into the internet - seems not a lot doing that.
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:46:21 AM

"sometimes" I am asking myself if there is anybody out there who is testing its own work before posting it into the internet - seems not a lot doing that.

Those faucetlist/rotators owners needs a automatic script to check if the faucets are still working otherwise it's a completly waste of time do a project like this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: