Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Arbitrage Done For You - Manually (No Automated bots)  (Read 716 times)
tradebidz (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:20:03 AM

Dear Bitcoiners

I have been smashing 5% profits every month from a secret arbitrage opportunity in bitcoin. I have tested the method over and over again. I am looking for interested Bitcoiners who are keen to partner with me. I am not using any automated arbitrage bots or any fancy software. I do all my arbitrage trades manually and extremely carefully.

To be eligible to partner with me you need to have at least 1 bitcoin & maximum of 10 Bitcoins. You can request back your investment at anytime and I can send it within hours.

What do I gain in doing this for you? the trades will give a 5% return per month and you get all the returns. In the process I will be accumulating discounts for my next trade fees which i can then take advantage of during the arbitrage process.

I am actually using my own bitcoins to do these trades and its working and its not promising to slow down. I am not revealing this to the public because of people abusing and flooding the previous opportunities I discovered.

If you are keen to get 5% every month without doing any heavy lifting, inbox me today....
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:30:25 AM

The obvious issue here: how can we trust a brand new user with our coins? What stops you from taking some coins and running off...
tradebidz (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:37:59 AM

The obvious issue here: how can we trust a brand new user with our coins? What stops you from taking some coins and running off...

Good question. Trust is earned and for that to happen you have to give it a try. Online there is always a risk of some unscrupulous characters that makes it difficult to earn the trust need. However it comes down to taking chance.

I would like to assure you that i am  not one of those guys who will vanish with your coins.

Trusting a Brand new user? everyone starts new, you were a new user before right?

Thank you,
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:44:28 AM

Good question. Trust is earned and for that to happen you have to give it a try. Online there is always a risk of some unscrupulous characters that makes it difficult to earn the trust need. However it comes down to taking chance.

I would like to assure you that i am  not one of those guys who will vanish with your coins.

Trusting a Brand new user? everyone starts new, you were a new user before right?

Thank you,

So by saying that, how can you prove that you are trust worthy, and what are the procedures to make money doing Bitcoin Arbitrage?

Please elaborate... Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tradebidz (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:01:09 AM

[/quote]
So by saying that, how can you prove that you are trust worthy, and what are the procedures to make money doing Bitcoin Arbitrage?

Please elaborate... Smiley
[/quote]

Arbitrage is primarily taking advantage of price differences on two or more exchanges, then you buy coins one less and sell them for a higher price at the other exchange. The difference will be the profit margin minus the exchange fees.

I have discover 2 exchanges with a sizeable gap in their btc pricing and have been exploiting this. Here i'm offering to use your coins in the arbitrage transactions and you get 5% returns every month. In the process I get discount points that i can use for my own arbitrage trades. win-win.

Cheers,

ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:39:28 AM

5% interest monthly on btc invested is not much and i know certainly that anybody can achieve that through several methods, this does not worth much.

tradebidz (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:08:29 AM

5% interest monthly on btc invested is not much and i know certainly that anybody can achieve that through several methods, this does not worth much.

There are ways to make much more than 5% but those comes with a huge risk. With Arbitrage the risk is slim and the returns also a a bit less thus 2% - 5%. This is due to underlying exchange fees etc.

5% is what i can afford without putting your coins on the line.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:13:17 AM

If you actually earning 5% then there is no harm in sharing beacause if any one interested will join else let them say whatever you will earn 5% anyways. So by not sharing its a obvious alarm for scam.
tradebidz (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:28:25 AM

If you actually earning 5% then there is no harm in sharing beacause if any one interested will join else let them say whatever you will earn 5% anyways. So by not sharing its a obvious alarm for scam.

By sharing i would assume you mean the exchanges i am using for this? if yes. Sharing may jeopardise, because the market can easily be flooded. By doing this it means i can only do this for 10/ 15 people which will not raise alarm bells at the exchanges, and the offer will be green for a foreseeable future.

By the way 5% is the average earnings. means sometimes it fluctuates in my favour and sometimes goes below 5%, however after putting all the variations into account 5% is what i can guarantee, i wont fail to pay my investors.
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:56:34 AM

i disagree with this.

if i had (and i do), a cash cow earning steady profits. what do i have to gain by sharing the information.

he mentioned exchanges. by sharing the information significant volume might be added to them, which could have a negative effect on his expected returns.
tradebidz (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:17:05 AM

i disagree with this.

if i had (and i do), a cash cow earning steady profits. what do i have to gain by sharing the information.

he mentioned exchanges. by sharing the information significant volume might be added to them, which could have a negative effect on his expected returns.

Thank you,

I couldn't explain it better than this! Trade secret.

Cheers,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: