Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow  (Read 30481 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:07:29 PM

If bitcoin is going to dead tomorrow, then i will quit crypto currencies workd, because if a big crypto likes bitcoin can die, then the rest will follow, what for i collect the coins but before i enjoy the result in the future the coin already expired, i better moved my investment to gold

If bitcoin ever dies in future then people will prefer to switch to some other investments from where they can make good profits, or may be we see some new coin which may replace bitcoin in future.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:06:09 PM

Well if it died, buy it cheap, like all the stock market whales do and then look for other new and trending opportunities in the mean time. I would also invest in gold and silver as a back up plan for any currency falling or dying for that matter.
How could you buy bitcoin? when the bitcoin is already dead and those exchange website will be close  well there are no assurance that bitcoin will be reallg dead maybe ae just keep earning for free and waiting to things to happen in short we need miracle

Y U MAD AT ME
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:18:19 PM

ofcourse i will switch to something else but i know it will never ever happen.and btw will other coins would live longer after btc exists(only a dought) or there price will be heavily effect
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:22:51 PM

ofcourse i will switch to something else but i know it will never ever happen.and btw will other coins would live longer after btc exists(only a dought) or there price will be heavily effect

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and if it dies then I doubt that people will be willing to invest in any other coins as they will loose faith from it and it will find some safer ways of investments.
wibuindon

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:47:49 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

I think If bitcoin die, all another coin will die, because all another coin is depending on bitcoin to get price.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:49:21 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

I think If bitcoin die, all another coin will die, because all another coin is depending on bitcoin to get price.

Yes if bitcoin dies then there is no scope for any other altcoin to survive as they will also disappear along with bitcoins as after bitcoin getting disappeared no one will prefer to invest in any other coins.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:56:13 PM

They would most probably die as well with bitcoin, almost most of them will and maybe some of them remain but i'm afraid they wont be able to take over bitcoin at all because the community bitcoin has they wont be able to reach there so early.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:00:26 PM

They would most probably die as well with bitcoin, almost most of them will and maybe some of them remain but i'm afraid they wont be able to take over bitcoin at all because the community bitcoin has they wont be able to reach there so early.

If bitcoin dies then people will loose faith from crypto currencies and it will be very hard for any other coin to regain the trust from the people as no one will prefer to risk their money by investing in it.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:49:45 AM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?
If it Really Happens Then I Don't Cry And Move To Another Coin and Start Mining Of the Coin.....
But According To Me It is Not Possible Because Bitcoin is a Big Coin And I think Its Not Possible that Bitcoin Would Die...
TheSnow

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:53:03 AM

If bitcoin is going to dead tomorrow, then i will quit crypto currencies workd, because if a big crypto likes bitcoin can die, then the rest will follow, what for i collect the coins but before i enjoy the result in the future the coin already expired, i better moved my investment to gold

Ya i also agree with you.If the father of the coin "Bitcoin" is dead,then there are no hope for other alt coin to survive.But i believe even the bitcoin will dead,it will not dead suddenly.Maybe we will have some news and at this situation,i believe the price for bitcoin will dropping because many people wan selling their bitcoin.

A.L.I.V.E

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:13:24 AM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

maybe think about future , and still hope bitcoin will back rising because some people who still need it will do anything that make bitcoin rising again, i think that is better than eat 100 bananas  Grin
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:18:36 AM

If bitcoin dies then people will loose faith from crypto currencies and it will be very hard for any other coin to regain the trust from the people as no one will prefer to risk their money by investing in it.

it is not a question of IF that happens, it should be  a question of WHY would that happen.
for example a horrible bug that is also unfixable can be a reason for it and in that case any other altcoin can be an option, but only if the bug is not fixable which is not likely.
I cant really think of any reason! that is why topic like this are the most useless in my opinion.

Only Bitcoin
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:24:33 AM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?
If it Really Happens Then I Don't Cry And Move To Another Coin and Start Mining Of the Coin.....
But According To Me It is Not Possible Because Bitcoin is a Big Coin And I think Its Not Possible that Bitcoin Would Die...

We cannot be sure about anything, bitcoin can die in future if people stop using it or if it gets replaced by some new coin which may benefit people in better ways and if that happens then people will surely switch to it.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:48:30 AM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

We cannot be sure about anything, bitcoin can die in future if people stop using it or if it gets replaced by some new coin which may benefit people in better ways and if that happens then people will surely switch to it.
But, in my opinion bitcoin will survive any new technological advancement like any new advanced crypto currencies too. It is simply possible as bitcoin will have all the capabilities to adopt any new technology or any new demand.

So, I never worry about that bitcoin will loose its significance by any means. I'm very much confident that our future is completely bitcoin dependent.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:52:06 AM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

But, in my opinion bitcoin will survive any new technological advancement like any new advanced crypto currencies too. It is simply possible as bitcoin will have all the capabilities to adopt any new technology or any new demand.

So, I never worry about that bitcoin will loose its significance by any means. I'm very much confident that our future is completely bitcoin dependent.

Yeah bitcoin is gaining popularity and it will be adopted by many countries in future and which will take its price to higher level so I don't think we need to worry about its future.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:14:48 PM

Buy lots of cheap bitcoin, and start mining.

What about if bitcoin didn't exist for some really odd reason?
If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then i would be so mad because I still have some Bitcoin left that can be traded and if it dies then it will not be possible anymore.
But I would have no choice but to accept it because there is nothing that I can do.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:09:25 PM

Yeah, Bitcoin is superior among all cryptocurrencies so if bitcoin dies people will doubt the longetivity of other coins of course that includes me but If it happens just one more time I think I will invest in some other altcoin cause you won't know, It might replace bitcoin.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:37:26 PM

If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then i would be so mad because I still have some Bitcoin left that can be traded and if it dies then it will not be possible anymore.
But I would have no choice but to accept it because there is nothing that I can do.

Anything is possible in crypto world, it may die in future and if it dies then without thinking much we need to move on and choose the best option available at that point.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:59:09 PM

Anything is possible in crypto world, it may die in future and if it dies then without thinking much we need to move on and choose the best option available at that point.
Yeah bitcoin is still not so legal and we can still not use bitcoin as payment locally. bitcoin is not the same as paypal than already have a company locally.. bitcoin still anonymous even we are each other we dont know us.. because of bitcoin..
If bitcoin is associated with government maybe bitcoin will live more in the future

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:27:15 AM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

maybe think about future , and still hope bitcoin will back rising because some people who still need it will do anything that make bitcoin rising again, i think that is better than eat 100 bananas  Grin
What would i do? well, maybe it is better to find another cryptocurrency, and just move on, no things will last forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: