Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow  (Read 30487 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:49:10 PM

If this happens i will first take a nap and then start mining other coins because better way to move forward in life than to look back.
Well in reality this never gonna happen because bitcoin is not a weak cryptocurrency.

if bitcoin dies then all the coins will be meaningless. then do mining altcoin there will be no result. in fact I really do not believe bitcoin will die. bitcoin network system is very robust and reliable.

Yes it won't die easily but it will become more stronger as a currency, as many more people will join the ride in future and we will also find many places where we would be able to spend them.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:06:44 PM

If this happens i will first take a nap and then start mining other coins because better way to move forward in life than to look back.
Well in reality this never gonna happen because bitcoin is not a weak cryptocurrency.

i dont want to get rude but if bitcoin dies all coin will die they will be nothing to mine to do to see to invest then
off course it good to share every opinion on this topic

I don't think so because there are variety of other cryptocurrencies now in the market if bitcoin dies there surely will be any alternative for that.
Btw if it happens it will highly affect the market of cryptocurrency.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:18:42 PM

IMO
If Bitcoin dies, probably the altcoins would also die because they need each other to be alive. But if Bitcoin died but the altcoins still alive, then I will probably move to another coin as its name "alternative coin". And I wouldn't cry like a kid or break my computer or do any other stupid things, but I would consider it a lesson for me in order to become a better person.

faucet used to be profitable
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:22:09 PM

The price is slowly getting up and we are already up $30, and OP thinks Bitcoins will die?
If it dies tomorrow, then we will surely get a chance to get out at our prices today because a pump will surely take place before a huge dump that might end up everything.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:27:10 PM

if bitcoin died tomorrow i think i could not go to another coin and i'm pretty sure if that happened this is could be end of cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the leader of altcoins so if bitcoin died then altcoins also will died automatically and i think for this situations i would cry all day long and throw my computer in the pool because one of the reason i use cryptocurrency is bitcoin
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:41:49 PM

if bitcoin dies tomorrow then i will wait to see what developers are going to do next i am sure they will find something else or they will try to recreate the bitcoin concept again with some improvements and maybe with much stability too

coinoclock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:48:35 PM

i would have lost some money and some time, but learned a lot and maybe even be one of the early adopters for the new bitcoin or whatever comes after bitcoin.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:28:11 PM

i would have lost some money and some time, but learned a lot and maybe even be one of the early adopters for the new bitcoin or whatever comes after bitcoin.

I have the same situation, I learned a lot and earned a lot too.  I would have lost my bitcoin investment, but it will just little compare to what I have learned and earned in bitcoin participation.  I would also jump on the new cryptocurrency craze assuming that it is not manipulated by greed and deceit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:09:10 PM

I don't have much bitcoin to worry about it. Grin If bitcoin dies, just move on to the other cryptocurrency. Is there any restriction to use altcoins instead of bitcoin?
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:17:56 PM

I don't have much bitcoin to worry about it. Grin If bitcoin dies, just move on to the other cryptocurrency. Is there any restriction to use altcoins instead of bitcoin?

Exactly, if bitcoin dies tomorrow then there will be some other coin that will take care of us and if it dies then it will affect you financially only if you are holding higher amount of coins.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:22:40 PM

Exactly, if bitcoin dies tomorrow then there will be some other coin that will take care of us and if it dies then it will affect you financially only if you are holding higher amount of coins.
But its impossible to happen that bitcoin will be died soon since many people right now are using bitcoin and they are invested a lot in bitcoin..
So for now i can not believe that bitcoin will be died..
I hope that it will not happen.. thats why i am holding some other altcoin for reserve if it happen in the future.. and the other altcoin that i hold maybe will increase the same as bitcoin price..
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:30:07 PM

IMO
If Bitcoin dies, probably the altcoins would also die because they need each other to be alive. But if Bitcoin died but the altcoins still alive, then I will probably move to another coin as its name "alternative coin". And I wouldn't cry like a kid or break my computer or do any other stupid things, but I would consider it a lesson for me in order to become a better person.

The first thing is bitcoin wont die so soon as its community is growing everyday and its price is also increasing with the time, and if something really terrible happens which kills it suddenly so i don't think any other coins will survive as they are being traded just because of bitcoin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:38:07 PM

IMO

The first thing is bitcoin wont die so soon as its community is growing everyday and its price is also increasing with the time, and if something really terrible happens which kills it suddenly so i don't think any other coins will survive as they are being traded just because of bitcoin.

We cannot be sure that no other coin can replace bitcoin in future, if people find any other coin attractive in future then they will surely switch to it and make it popular too.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:55:25 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

Buy lots of cheap bitcoin, and start mining.
I agree I buy a lot of bitcoin and keep it. When the bitcoin prices up again I will make a lot of profit.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:05:59 PM

IMO

well you said it right if one dies like in pyramid all dies no alternatives and no other options
for other things you mentioned it is more metaphor then something else but like the last content we all then be better persons

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:11:14 PM

Bitcoin will never die so easily it still has a long way to go and bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day and it will reach to new heights in coming years which will make it more stronger currency.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:11:20 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

I agree I buy a lot of bitcoin and keep it. When the bitcoin prices up again I will make a lot of profit.
This is the only way to support bitcoin again that can increase the value once the price is down after bitcoin died and they will alive again soon if more people are still supporting bitcoin to live again just like right now.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:24:56 PM

I hope Bitcoin willnot die tomorrow. If it happens, it would upset me as well as others a lot.Just i will try to change my mind and concentrate on other Altcoins.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:57:48 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

This is the only way to support bitcoin again that can increase the value once the price is down after bitcoin died and they will alive again soon if more people are still supporting bitcoin to live again just like right now.
long time before bitcoin dead, all people has known bitcoin will do everything for support bitcoin live again, yes looks when the price drops, all traders will take the opportunity to get a profit.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:02:13 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

long time before bitcoin dead, all people has known bitcoin will do everything for support bitcoin live again, yes looks when the price drops, all traders will take the opportunity to get a profit.

Bitcoin has gone many times in the past and everyone started to have a feeling that bitcoin is dead and won't bounce back again, but every time bitcoin has answered its critics by giving some spectacular performances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: