Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 02:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: New IPO [GLBSE] [Bakewell] - Finally, a transparent investment that will grow!  (Read 375 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 06:41:13 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2012, 09:11:34 PM by ianbakewell

Hello, it's looking good. Here are my questions:
When can we expect to see the first purchase of equipment and first dividend?
Where will the equipment be located? Will the equipment be insured against fire/theft/etc.?
Will you be mining solo, or in a pool? Which one? PPS rate?

Hello Carnth, good questions Smiley

First purchase and dividends: The first purchase will be as fast as I can execute it following the sale of the 50,000 public shares.
It is hard to give an exact timeframe as this is somewhat dependant on third parties: btc exchanges, bank transfer, computer store

Dividends will be paid on Monday and Thursday mornings before 12 Noon Mountain Time
- so I suppose the first dividend would go out on the first one of those days following the first rig going online.

Where will the equipment be located: The equipment will be located in a spare area of my condo, I have provided the address.
As such the assets would be covered under my home insurance Smiley - actually I will probably take out a policy specific to the mining assets, this strikes me as a great idea.

I do not intend to mine solo - we want immediate and consistent rewards to provide dividends to shareholders.
I personally mine @ BTCGuild with my pc right now but I would probably put up a vote between the top pools listed here: http://blockchain.info/pools and take shareholder advice.

https://glbse.com/asset/view/BAKEWELL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: