Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: New IPO [GLBSE] [Bakewell] - Finally, a transparent investment that will grow!  (Read 665 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 05:36:58 PM

I have had some potential investors inquire with me about bitcoin otc ratings / gpg
Anyone have an idiots guide to these things?

---

I have also been asked about the hashing details, just how much power will we have.

The offering states we will be initially ordering 1 BitForce Mini Rig ‘SC’ (ASIC)
- This will provide 1,000,000 mhash/s (1TH)

The remainder of the funds will be spent on immediately building a gpu farm based on the 7970 video card.
I choose this route over other technology available to help preserve capital in the investment,
the goal is not to make loot with the gpu farm, but to provide some income for shareholders while we wait for ASIC to hit the market
- The 7970 will retain it's resale value as many gamers will still have interest in this technology once it becomes obsolete for BTC mining.

I estimate having roughly $30,000 worth of bitcoin left after the initial BitForce Mini Rig ‘SC’ (ASIC) order to build this farm with.
7970's produce around 650mhash/s with a cost between $400-$550 new.
Even after the cost for the supporting infrastructure (motherboard, psu, stick of ram, etc) I expect we will have a significant amount of hashing power up and running.
(40+ cards doing 650+ mhash = 26000mhash/s)

Once we take delivery of the first BitForce Mini Rig ‘SC’ (ASIC) The gpu farm will be broken down and sold to order the second.
During this time our hashrate will fluctuate between 1,026,000mhash/s (gpu and asic) and 1,000,000mhash/s (asic only)

Once we take delivery of the second BitForce Mini Rig ‘SC’ (ASIC) we will have a total hashrate of 2,000,000mhash/s (2TH)

We then go into growth phase with the dividends received on the growth and maintenance reserve shares.

Long story short, post IPO pre asic we should be around 26,000mhash/s
post asic pre secondary order: 1,000,000mhash/sec
upon initial plan completion: 2,000,000mhash/s

This would make each share worth roughly: .26mhash/s , then 10.26mhash/s to 10mhash/s, and finally 20mhash/s with a commitment to growth.

IPO price: .15 per share

https://glbse.com/asset/view/BAKEWELL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: