Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 07:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will buy for you any app/book/ from the app/itunes store and send it for btc  (Read 227 times)
alec9090 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:19:37 PM

Hello.
I thought i would start contributing to this market full of nice people i would like to do my bit Smiley

I am willing to help people that maybe do not have a credit card or other things that may prevent them from downloading apps or music/books from the app store/itunes store.

I can make the purchase for you, and i will send it directly to your apple registered email (you basically will get a link to just download the app/book/album/song or whatever directly onto your phone/ipad/ipod etc).

I charge the price of the app, plus 5% for my service, so for example if you buy 1 book that costs $10, you will have to send me, by btc $10.5 obviously if you buy more the price can be arranged, but for purchases up to $10 it is 5%.

Let me know if interested, thanks.
tenk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:36:12 PM

I don't think anybody in this forum is willing to pay for the full price of anything + fees. Payment for these things is really easy to do, especially using virtual credit cards or gift cards that can also ensure anonymity.
alec9090 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:59:50 PM

I don't think anybody in this forum is willing to pay for the full price of anything + fees. Payment for these things is really easy to do, especially using virtual credit cards or gift cards that can also ensure anonymity.

Never asked for your opinion, so please keep it to yourself.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:03:11 PM

I doubt it's possible that way.Have you tried that before ? Especially with the country specific apps.Imagine you buying an app and sending a link to the country of your client where the app is not yet published,simply he will be wasting his money.

Scenario 2 : Apple supports other mode of payments for countries where credit cards are not the primary method of paying online.
Not discouraging you but do consider all the possibilities before taking a step ahead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: