Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:50:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue with Holytransaction. Bitcoins lost?  (Read 421 times)
Scuba_Steve (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:49:24 PM

I just had a bitcoin deposit put into my holytransaction wallet.

Apparently they are having server upgrade issues.  There is no warning when you log in or anywhere else.  I had to do some digging to figure out they are having issues.

The blockchain shows the deposit is made into my wallet.

Holytransaction on the other hand is not showing anything.

They claim they will have things figured out in a few days.

Unfortunately they also do not have a contact number I can find and they are not responding to emails.

Also they do not give out the key to the wallet or even api.

Am I stuck, and possibly scammed?  Could this be some sort of exit scam?  Do I have any options?
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:56:26 PM

Am I stuck, and possibly scammed?  Could this be some sort of exit scam?  Do I have any options?

I don't think you have any options (to get your btc back) other than waiting for them to fix the problem.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:06:15 PM

I just had a bitcoin deposit put into my holytransaction wallet.

Apparently they are having server upgrade issues.  There is no warning when you log in or anywhere else.  I had to do some digging to figure out they are having issues.
hadn't heard about this wallet until you mentioned it now, looking at the website looks a bit sketchy. Why would you such a un trusted wallet while there a so many good and trusted wallets for bitcoin. As far as your lost bitcoin go you just have to wait until they sort out problem and you will get the BTC if its not a scam.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:34:18 PM

They are fixing their server issue for about a month now but still same server upgrade message they have, don't know what types of upgrade/migration they are doing. But haven't seen such long time for other sites to migrate before, and also their social media pages doesn't have much info regarding what they are doing and what causing so much time for this migration.
Asatur
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:46:18 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2016, 07:15:53 AM by Asatur

Maintenance works in 2 weeks, changing wallet's addresses, firing of few workers - it seems that site was hacked. Hope that all will be allright...
I need my money but can't get it for a long time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: