Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where i gone wrong?  (Read 3488 times)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:30:53 PM

Hi
As everyone knows that i thrived many bitcoin projects and different ideas but nothing worked out for me. My last project was An exchange marketplace (INCUREX) where people can find and meet the different exchangers Bitcoin to PM etc.
This site last for only two weeks got few exchangers but no one gets online on that exchange and then people start fading away and at last time came and i had to shut down.

What possibly can be reason of its decline? I think people wasn't interested in it at all.

Aside what others have suggested, I will want to add that in making business a success, one thing is support and good PR which is very important after the hard labour bringing the idea to fruition, you continue to support it whether people believe in it or not, mention it wherever possible if you cant do it hire someone to help before you know things start changing but I must say its not going to be easy. Its your dream and no one will believe it better han you.
Another one is the formation of a team, instead of being the Alpha and OMEGA of the project, why not form a team of like minded individuals to provide support and even necessary publicity. This will reduce cost on your own part at the same time reduce the risk of failing but wont come cheap as you must be ready to part with some profit and I know there are still good people who will support a good project...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:34:56 PM

I tried out INCUREX for a while while it was up. The user experience was pretty bad. It like a chatroom that had a list in the front page
pretty much like a worse localbitcoin..

You could do so much better.
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:05:37 PM

I tried out INCUREX for a while while it was up. The user experience was pretty bad. It like a chatroom that had a list in the front page

Sorry for that!

My aim was to make it quick and simple! but it couldn't
Now what you will recommend to me?
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 10:16:47 AM

Sorry for that!

My aim was to make it quick and simple! but it couldn't
Now what you will recommend to me?

Well i think for rushing such thing, you made a site that make some users be annoyed, maybe you should update or refurnish and make your site more simplier yet easy to understand so people would provably love to see it, so don't rush some works and make a great plan with your site do some interactive works, look at your competitor's site and how it works maybe you can get some idea with them that you can apply to your site.

Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:09:01 PM

All happened! but i am looking to make a bitcoin/amazon gift card trading website. where people can trade btc/gift cards same as they trade bitcoin/usd on other exchanges.
Zenzolina

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:56:03 PM

Let's say you are going to build a coffee shop. Where do you locate your business?

SCENARIO 1: The middle of nowhere. Next to nobody passing by.
No hope of selling much coffee, regardless of how great your coffee is!

SCENARIO 2: The middle of Times Square, New York. Millions of people walking by every day.
Regardless of how good/bad your coffee (product), you going to sell a lot of it!

There are two points to take from this;
1. Traffic  is hugely valuable. So valuable that back in 2005, YouTube, a loss making business at the time, was purchased by Google for $1.65billon, just because it had a lot of traffic! And Facebook, a free to use website, is about to IPO for as much as $100billon. For no other reason than a whole lot of traffic!

2. Traffic  plays as much a part in the success of a business, as the product itself. Therefore, if you have amazing traffic value. It doesn't matter how lousy your product is, it's going to be a very straight forward success.
vino.gcs

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:19:44 AM

Maybe your ideas are not much unique. If your ideas are not unique, your marketing strategy must be unique Grin
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:10:42 PM

Hi
As everyone knows that i thrived many bitcoin projects and different ideas but nothing worked out for me. My last project was An exchange marketplace (INCUREX) where people can find and meet the different exchangers Bitcoin to PM etc.
This site last for only two weeks got few exchangers but no one gets online on that exchange and then people start fading away and at last time came and i had to shut down.

What possibly can be reason of its decline? I think people wasn't interested in it at all.
The problem is,you've small visions.Speaking logically,what do you know about the market before starting a new project ?Have you studied your competitors?Have you seen their product?Have to admit,your product is not upto the mark to compete with the market.Simple.Secondly,your ideas are not creative,they aren't even concepts.Start thinking practically,getting coding done by an average coder to set up the working project in 2 weeks is not how you're going to make it big.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:56:27 PM

none of these ideas sound new. they also have to earn trust.

ideas done better than established businesses will go nowhere without a giant marketing spend and years of effort.

think out of the box or do something that already exists so much better that it's a no brainer to use you.
Hakari

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:16:44 AM

Failure is the most common thing in business  Roll Eyes
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:23:33 AM

Hi

Because you have much project which you can't focus just one for make it bigger and the ideas is too much competitors which you can't stay longer to run. Because AFAIK business world is harder without high mentality to run. This is my personal experience running a project with have more competitors.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:48:27 PM

Well, assuming your products are good and competitive, it all comes down to marketing. Large companies spend up to 80% of their operational profits on promotion and marketing. How much money have you spent on this? Posting here s often not enough. Please do let me know when you select your next project, I can help you out, for free.

Please do not give up, if making money online would be that easy, everyone would be crazy rich.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:16:13 AM

Well you need to get the website out there. Try to get as much advertising as you can. That's what gets people to go to your websites. Add something on your website that makes you unique compared to other exchanges. Something that keeps people wanting to return to your website for more.

Hi!
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 03:42:59 AM

"Where i gone wrong?"

This is a very interesting question that seems to speak more to our current culture of boo[n]ms tied to entrepreneurial endeavors.

It's not unusual for businesses to have models where you bust your behind to break even in three years and then begin to turn profits.

You may be giving up too soon or just in time.

When you say "success" what do you mean by that?
Money? A kick ass platform? ___________?

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:31:30 PM

OP needs to get creative - do the same thing everybody does but do it differently - spice it up.

Make it easier and faster for people.

Then you need to do some aggressive marketing on this forum for like four months (starters) to get some results.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:42:00 PM

I don't see what the difference between your exchange was and every other exchange. Also I never even heard of your exchange of about the launch. I'd say that's the issue.
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:11:47 PM

Was there an API for bots? Bots can do a lot of trades => lot of fees.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:19:28 PM

Hi

The possible reason is maybe your output is not interested by others. You need to make more effort to your project to be effective and seen by others.
I appreciate your project cause its of your growth. Keep on it, try and try until you success cause there is time for you and don't forget your faith that you will success. If that words is always in your mind you will not be down

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM