Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin help your life in daily needs?  (Read 11012 times)
AxlYo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:58:54 AM

I could say that  bitcoin help me out  on some  expenses  but  im not  fully relying  on it for   my needs. It may  not help for  daily needs  but   it  helps me  out to add  up my additional income for a  month  and  i could already  pay bills and other expenses thats  why  im thankful  that bitcoin has been created.

We should all be but just like what i have said earlier bitcoin shouldn't be treated like it's our regular job since it's not guaranteed to be giving us the money we need to meet ends. But i am honestly thankful that this has been created though i am still a newbie.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:07:22 AM

Yes it was, bitcoin is pretty worth for me. I need more income so I looking for the best way to get it, and fortunately I found bitcoin. I interested with the price of bitcoin, that seems always rise. So it is like investment too.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:13:06 AM

Yes bitcoin does. Bitcoin helps me for providing budget for my daily needs. As a day trader of an altcoins it helps me to earn enough profit for my daily needs and all i need to do is to exchange my bitcoin for our currency then viola! I got fiat and all I need to do is to spend it for my daily expenses like foods etc.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 09:13:18 AM

Yes, it is an additional income besides my job. It is a big help that i can save some money for the future from bitcoin. My salary is just enough for my responsibilities to my family. If emergency happens i have something to use or any unexpected expenses.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:19:59 AM

Yes, it is an additional income besides my job. It is a big help that i can save some money for the future from bitcoin. My salary is just enough for my responsibilities to my family. If emergency happens i have something to use or any unexpected expenses.

I also have my day job salary, though it is enough for us, I still work for bitcoin for my projects and most of the time, it is from bitcoin where I get my budget to buy things for my guitars and pedals and other sort of stuffs that I need in my passion...  Smiley But in daily life, I rarely use bitcoin, only when I really need money and my pay day is still few days away...
Kabul

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:20:55 AM

Of course, Bitcoin do affect life and help my life in daily needs. Thanks to bitcoin, i can now supply myself with food, clothes. I also can pay bills online. And Bitcoin also helps me to earn a fixed income which i can use in many purposes. Bitcoin is absolutely great

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Multipulty

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:42:52 AM

Bitcoin is giving me additional income which I use at the time of emergencies as I have a full time job but may be sometimes I go through financial crunch at the end of the month so in that case I exchange my bitcoins to fiat to take care of my expenses and bitcoin is really helping me in a best possible ways.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:46:31 AM

Hey! Friends Good day i have some question in mind i would like to ask you about "how can bitcoin help you with your daily life" and "how will you earn in a week or month" and "how can will you spend bitcoin" because i have a bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet then i am very confused because i don't know how to use the bitcoin so i saved up bitcoin until i'm richer so i can pay someone who will teach me to do stuff with bitcoin in my wallet and i would like to know how you can spend bitcoin in need of furniture and foods. Please Cheesy
ofcourse this helps my life a lot . when i was looking to ways to earn Mon from internet then i found bitcoin when i enters then i feel that it is not much profitable but now its a part of my life like a part of my body my 69% living is only due to bitcoin only .
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:51:57 AM

I can say that it does for certain since most of the money that I am spending for my everyday expenses are the cash gains that came from bitcoin. Also, it has helped me to pay utility bills and fulfill my basic needs such as rent, food and whatnot. Every week I convert some of the bitcoins I got from signature campaign and other passive earnings to help me for my everyday expenses.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:01:34 AM

It is the bitcoin that helps me with my daily life because i have no other source of income except bitcoin, i earn bitcoins every month and convert a part of it to fiat and spend them on myself or buy anything i need, it helps me a lot with my finances of daily life.
hubballi

Merit: 297

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:14:07 AM

Yes bitcoin is now playing a very big role in my daily life needs as bitcoin has given me a financial freedom. Now i am earning bitcoins through giving my skill work for bitcoin and doing sports betting and altcoin trading which is giving me enough bitcoins which i convert it to fiat currency and meet my daily expenses need.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:20:27 AM

Hey! Friends Good day i have some question in mind i would like to ask you about "how can bitcoin help you with your daily life" and "how will you earn in a week or month" and "how can will you spend bitcoin" because i have a bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet then i am very confused because i don't know how to use the bitcoin so i saved up bitcoin until i'm richer so i can pay someone who will teach me to do stuff with bitcoin in my wallet and i would like to know how you can spend bitcoin in need of furniture and foods. Please Cheesy

My primary thing with bitcoin is to invest in good projects and save the rest for different situations that can happen in life.

First I ordered a bitcoin debit card which I haven't funded yet but I have left it as a back up so in case I need money I can use immediately it.

It will take some fees to deposit and to withdraw cash but when you need urgently it worth, so by this bitcoin can help me in the life outside.
coynedterm

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:56:02 AM

yup , it helps me in my life much . earlier my job earning was not best ( because i was new person in the company ) then at that time i was fond of bitcoin because it helps me to live .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:07:27 PM

Not necessarily in my daily life, But I am holding Bitcoin until the price gets up before converting it to fiat. What I earn bitcoin daily is not enough for me to rely on it daily, and also I don't need to as I have Fiat money to cover all my expenses. But I know when it's value goes up all the bitcoin that I hold will be big in which I know that waiting is the right thing to do for Bitcoin to grow.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:14:57 PM

Yea of course bitcoin always help me on my daily needs
like to buy some foods mobile balance top up electricity pulse
bitcoin make my life easier and always anonymous Smiley
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:55:04 PM

I only use my bitcoins when I really need it that's why I rarely use it in my daily needs but it definitely affects my life and has helped me in a lot of ways and of course I believe that it will also help me in the future.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:58:08 PM

Well, Bitcoin does actually help me a lot.

It helps me to buy some snacks and also some good stuff that I can't even buy it by myself before, and it also helps me to fulfill some of my important needs that ease the burden on my parents.
"how can bitcoin help you with your daily life"

How much could I earn? Well, it won't always be the same ,so I can't really tell you how much it is exactly.
"how will you earn in a week or month"

I just can, because I know when should I spend it and for what should I spend it.
"how can will you spend bitcoin"
Paying someone to teach you how to spend your money seems like a stupid idea Huh

faucet used to be profitable
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:21:42 PM

I don't use Bitcoin for my daily needs yet. The reason is that there are not enough stores who will accept the currency. Especially considering that I don't want to support payment processors that convert Bitcoin to fiat again, effectively nullifying its original advantages.

The Bitcoin economy lacks businesses in the primary sector. We need food and raw material producers that directly accept Bitcoin for payment. Only this way we can have a closed loop economy that works independent from fiat money.

I want to buy my daily food in the supermarket with BTC, but it's not yet possible. So in the meantime I still forced to used fiat trash money.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:29:24 PM

I don't use Bitcoin for my daily needs yet. The reason is that there are not enough stores who will accept the currency. Especially considering that I don't want to support payment processors that convert Bitcoin to fiat again, effectively nullifying its original advantages.

The Bitcoin economy lacks businesses in the primary sector. We need food and raw material producers that directly accept Bitcoin for payment. Only this way we can have a closed loop economy that works independent from fiat money.

I want to buy my daily food in the supermarket with BTC, but it's not yet possible. So in the meantime I still forced to used fiat trash money.

ya.ya.yo!

Well I guess all your needs will be bought using bitcoins. All we need to do is wait for that to happen. Especially now, the people who uses bitcoin is continually rising and its demand remains high. When large companies saw its potential, they wll accept that and sooner or later, even the small businesses will accept that also.

Well for me. YES! Bitcoin helps me pay my bills easily. I can buy stuffs especially digital goods thru bitcoins. And even when I am short in my allowance. I can withdraw money because of bitcoin. Thanks to Coins.ph wallet because I can easily convert bitcoins to fiat and withdraw it to my Debit Card.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:00:30 PM

I usually do not buy much stuff with bitcoins.
Just a few digital things every now and then.
In every day life I pay cash make bank transfers.
So no, my daily needs have nothing to do with bitcoins.

It's me!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: