Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin help your life in daily needs?  (Read 11012 times)
Crypto101th

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:02:54 PM

I have seen some websites where Bitcoin is accepted as a payment method but I have not tried it out yet.  I mostly keep altcoins in cold storage.
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:17:07 PM

actully not in every cases but yes its really very helpful stuff out there atlease something which will actully bring me profit and i can trust on it. yes it have some dark sides but every thing does and i accept it for its good sides and i do not actully worry about irs dark side

ariesjia

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:23:18 PM

Bitcoin is helping me in certain ways as I can recharge my mobile using it and its a really good form of payment when it comes to buying digital goods and apart from that there is always an option of selling it and converting to fiat to buy physical goods and bitcoin will become more helpful as time passes.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:05:05 AM

Well, Bitcoin can't help in daily needs, because I can't use it anywhere. However, I think that the fact that I use money from exchanging Bitcoin into something else and spend the money, may be considered as using Bitcoin. If I was in Switzerland where you can pay municipals using BTC I would totally do that.
Well, bitcoin is not able to help me every day, however, the result of currency exchange bitcoin into my country is what I always use to meet their daily needs. Well, in the town that I live in, not everyone is familiar with bitcoin, so it is very difficult to use bitcoin here. So, to use it, I must be redeemed in advance, and after that I used to meet my daily needs

Since ive learn bitcoins, i use it to recharge my mobile phone and even sell load via bitcoins. as of now, i can also use bicoins in paying bills that's y i really want to earn more bitcoins. and i am waiting for the time that bitcoins can buy directly goods, clothing and grocery.bitcoins was very useful specially when at the middle of the night and to top up your phone.
sambaevida

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:27:18 AM

BTC is far too unkwnown to be used for simple shopping on a daily basis.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:31:03 AM

Yeap, since a few weeks ago, ive been selling ny btc weekly for a anice money to pay the bills for the month and have a lot more money to spend on myself.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:32:02 AM

Using btc directly, yes, but ive been selling my btc for fiat and it's been helping me a lot

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:34:17 AM

Yeap, since a few weeks ago, ive been selling ny btc weekly for a anice money to pay the bills for the month and have a lot more money to spend on myself.
Thats really amazing almost all of us here really happy because of additional earnings coming from our btc investment it was an easy for those who really seeking for additional source of income the more we involved the more chances of increasing our profits.
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:36:21 AM

Thats really amazing almost all of us here really happy because of additional earnings coming from our btc investment it was an easy for those who really seeking for additional source of income the more we involved the more chances of increasing our profits.

Abaolutely, but as much as I love the extra money from btc, id really love to see btc implemented as onr of the basic paying means. Selling btc is awesome, but buying directly with btc would be even better since i wouldnt have to deal with banks. :p

sambaevida

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:37:40 AM

Using btc directly, yes, but ive been selling my btc for fiat and it's been helping me a lot
That is one solution, I agree!
But I'd say that it is almost impossible to use BTC for daily needs without involving fiat (besides charging phone balance, as I've read here; that's interesting btw, I'll try)
stark101

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:35:58 AM

Hey! Friends Good day i have some question in mind i would like to ask you about "how can bitcoin help you with your daily life" and "how will you earn in a week or month" and "how can will you spend bitcoin" because i have a bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet then i am very confused because i don't know how to use the bitcoin so i saved up bitcoin until i'm richer so i can pay someone who will teach me to do stuff with bitcoin in my wallet and i would like to know how you can spend bitcoin in need of furniture and foods. Please Cheesy
No for now, since im a beginner for bitcoin. But if im become more knowledgeable about bitcoin and knows how to invest then theres a possibility that bitcoin will help me in my daily life. In fact, i need to work hard so that i can earn more bitcoins and maybe someday to have a business that allows bitcoin in the future.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:05:59 AM

I think this is a pretty wise question, but it mainly depends on a person who answers- if bitcoin is just a fun for him, or rather a financial source ( even main? ).
It is rather a secondary income for me, i usually get some money from few "btc" activities, mainly from investing.
It helps me a little bit, because every time i get withdrawal already, and i convert my btc to fiat: i go shopping or anything and i get something for me Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:03:37 PM

Hey! Friends Good day i have some question in mind i would like to ask you about "how can bitcoin help you with your daily life" and "how will you earn in a week or month" and "how can will you spend bitcoin" because i have a bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet then i am very confused because i don't know how to use the bitcoin so i saved up bitcoin until i'm richer so i can pay someone who will teach me to do stuff with bitcoin in my wallet and i would like to know how you can spend bitcoin in need of furniture and foods. Please Cheesy
Your welcome,  have a good day too.
If you want to use your bitcoin for your daily life you need to cashout from your wallet, as you can see if there is no cashout find another walley then register to it. For more details go to your local thread. After that, because the value of bitcoin is increasing do not full cashout, only cashout how much you need on that day, week, month to support your daily needs. There is a reason why not to cashout all from your wallet you can know as you grow with bitcoin
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:13:00 PM

of course it helps me, i think it can make me some decent money and help me to develop my career easily
good, especially for teenagers is very helpful to fill in spare time
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:07:55 AM

In my daily needs the transaction with bitcoin is extremely rare, not only because there aren't many stores that accept bitcoins but because my bitcoin funds are few. So, I have used once in a cafe which was accepted it and another time when I bought  a t-shirt from an e-shop. Now, the price of btc grows rapidly I prefer to keep it as a small investment. I look forward when I go abroad use it more frequently without the need to change my fiat money with money of the country which I will visit.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:34:37 AM

Well yes it helps me a lot .it helps me to buy rice ,dal gas service in a month which is enough for me .well there is something saying something is better than nothing ..kudoos Smiley
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:16:40 AM

I can refer you to a person or I can teach you some of the basic things about Bitcoin. I wouldn’t charge a high fee. Perhaps, 0.005BTC a week. However, I can refer you to a more experienced person. Just PM me if you wish.
Moreover, your salary from Bitcoin depends on what job you have in Bitcoin. For example, if you are an experienced trader you can can hundreds in minutes. However, if you rely on a signature campaign for Bitcoin you would not be payed that much.
For your, daily use you cannot really spend Bitcoin for groceries and the like unless cafes, or supermarkets accept Bitcoin. This isn’t very likely and most people still prefer to use fiat. However, furniture can be bought quite easily. You can transfer Bitcoin to PayPal using exchanges. Using online sites like Ebay and other online ordering systems you can buy your furniture. There are also some sites that accept Bitcoin as payment. However, I am not sure if they sell furniture. Smiley
Ryanteck

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:38:46 AM

You may already have too many bitcoin in your wallet.  Cheesy So you confused in issuing bitcoin for what. ha ha
I personally really can not like you, I honestly do not have a lot of bitcoin in my wallet. so I can not afford to buy the goods from my bitcoin for now.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:56:33 AM

Bitcoin is basically money in a different form. So bitcoin helps me in my expenses, and I earn and spend it the way I earn fiat. You will have to use bitcoin the way you use money. YOu already have a wallet and it have bitcoin in it. So you already know how to store bitcoin. All you have to do now is hold or spend your bitcoin.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:31:23 PM

I had  a debit and bitcoin its currently allowing me to handle it the best way possible, last month i were able to sell and turn my account green once again, the fact im able to earn and invest part of my bitcoins is allowing me to balance my financial balance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: